Short Brief : राष्ट्रीय वयोश्री योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म – [Apply Online] Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana (RVY) 2021 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://alimco.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Provide artificial devices
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 06/19/2020|
|Updated on: 03/23/2021
क्या है राष्ट्रीय वयोश्री योजना 2021: Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana List, Status News Updates
भारत सरकार द्वारा शुरु की गई राष्ट्रीय वयोश्री योजना में शारीरिक रूप से अक्षम बुजुर्गों को व्हीलचेयर तथा अन्य सहायक उपकरण दिए जाते है। यह याेजना भ्रारत सरकार ने 2017 में शुरु की थी। कोरोना वायरस और लॉकडाइन के कारण कई सरकारी योजनाएं भी ठप्प पड़ गईं। इनमें सीनियर सिटीजन के लिए चलाई गई वयोश्री योजना (Vayoshri Yojana) भी शामिल है।
Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana 2021 Apply Online @alimco.in
Summary: Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana (RVY) is a scheme for providing Physical Aids and Assisted-living Devices for Senior citizens belonging to BPL category. This is a Central Sector Scheme, fully funded by the Central Government. The expenditure for implementation of the scheme will be met from the “Senior Citizens’ Welfare Fund”. The Scheme will be implemented through the sole implementing agency – Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation (ALIMCO), a PSU under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana is only for people living below the poverty line. To take advantage of this, the applicant will need a BPL card while registering. People above 60 years of age can take advantage of the scheme. For this, the registrant has to show the documents related to the date of birth. In which it is clear that you are over 60 years of age.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana (RVY)|
|in Language||राष्ट्रीय वयोश्री योजना|
|Launched by||By Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Old age People|
|Major Benefit||Provide artificial devices|
|Scheme Objective||Providing life aids to the elderly|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|To track the status of your application||Click Here|
|Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana 2021||Official Website|
What is Vayoshri Yojana?
The Government of India has started the Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana with the aim of providing support to the elderly below the poverty line. Under this scheme, those aged below poverty line who are physically disabled are provided wheelchairs and other accessories by the government. The scheme is being run by the Government of India.
Objective of Rashtriya Vyoshri Yojana
Under the scheme, the physical aids will be provided only to the senior citizens of the nation. This implies those who are aged above 60 years will get free assisted living aids and physical devices which are required for their sustainability. Also the govt. has selected the list of cities where the scheme will be implemented. The main criteria for the senior citizens to get full benefits of Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana (RVY) scheme is that they must belong to BPL family and should hold valid BPL card issued by the concerned authority.
Rashtriya Vyoshri Yojana Online Registration Process
The Vayoshree scheme is quite popular among states and MPs. This can also be gauged from this, as the ministry is still unable to meet their demands. However, the reason for this is the production of the associated equipment, which is manufactured by the Ministry-linked agency ALIMCO. Under this scheme, the elderly are provided with the things related to their needs. They are provided with equipment like sticks, glasses, walkers, fake teeth, hearing aids etc.
Step to Apply Online Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana Application Form 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana i.e. https://alimco.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on the button of Vayoshri Registration .
Step 3- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as Name, Residential Address, District, State, Tehsil etc. and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Enter the captcha code given in the picture and click on the button of “Submit”.
Required Document to Apply Online
- proof of identification
- Aadhar Card
- driving license
- Ration card
- Related documents in case of taking old pension
- Certificate from the Medical Officer required for loss of vision, hearing impairment, loss of teeth and locomotor disability requiring use of wheelchair.
- The benefit of this scheme is only for people living below the poverty line. To take advantage of this, the applicant will need a BPL card while registering.
- Only people above 60 years of age can take advantage of this scheme. For this, the registrant has to show the documents related to the date of birth. In which it is clear that you are over 60 years of age.
- Free of cost distribution of the devices, commensurate with the extent of disability/infirmity that is manifested among the eligible senior citizens.
- In case of multiple disabilities/infirmities manifested in the same person, the assistive devices will be given in respect of each disability/impairment.
- Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation (ALIMCO) will undertake one year free maintenance of the aids & assisted living devices.
- Beneficiaries in each district will be identified by the State Governments/UT Administrations through a Committee chaired by the Deputy Commissioner/District Collector.
- As far as possible, 30% of the beneficiaries in each district shall be women.
- The State Government/UT Administration/District Level Committee can also utilize the data of BPL beneficiaries receiving Old Age Pension under the NSAP or any other Scheme of the State/UT for identification of senior citizens belonging to BPL category.
- The devices will be distributed in Camp mode.
- Walking sticks
- Elbow crutches
- Hearing Aids
- Artificial Dentures
इस योजना के तहत 60 साल से अधिक उम्र के बुजुर्गों को कई तरह के कृत्रिम उपकरण उपलब्ध कराए जाएगे। जिनमे यह सब शामिल है।
Key Features of Scheme
- Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana is the scheme of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. It was launched in 2017.
- It is a central sector scheme funded from the Senior Citizens’ Welfare Fund. The fund was notified in the year 2016.
- At present, a total of 325 Districts have been selected for the implementation of Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana.
- The assessment camps to identify the beneficiaries have been completed in 135 districts of which as on 25.01.2019, 77 distribution camps have been organised benefitting 70939 senior citizens belonging to BPL Category.
- It aims to provide aids and assistive living devices to senior citizens belonging to Below Poverty Line (BPL) category who suffer from age-related disabilities such as low vision, hearing impairment, loss of teeth and locomotor disabilities.
- The scheme is being implemented by Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO), which is a public sector undertaking under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
Source : https://www.india.gov.in/spotlight/rashtriya-vayoshri-yojana, https://www.drishtiias.com/daily-updates/daily-news-analysis/rashtriya-vayoshri-yojana, https://pib.gov.in/Pressreleaseshare.aspx?PRID=1562683.