Short Info: [Apply Online] Rashtriya Gokul Mission (RGM) 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website dahd.nic.in. राष्ट्रीय गोकुल मिशन ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Rashtriya Gokul Mission|
|Scheme Benefit||To increase trade of livestock and livestock products|
|Scheme Published On||02/03/2022|
|Scheme Updated on||02/03/2022|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Rashtriya Gokul Mission 2022 @dahd.nic.in
- 2 राष्ट्रीय गोकुल मिशन 2022 – Overview
- 3 Rashtriya Gokul Mission Online Registration Process
- 4 Rashtriya Gokul Mission 2022: Online Application Form
- 4.1 Provision of rewards under Rashtriya Gokul Mission
- 4.2 Financial assistance to be provided through Rashtriya Gokul Mission _ _ _
- 4.3 Required Document for Rashtriya Gokul Mission
- 4.4 Rashtriya Gokul Mission Eligibility Criteria
- 4.5 Objectives of Rashtriya Gokul Mission 2022
- 4.6 Benefits and Features of Rashtriya Gokul Mission
- 4.7 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 4.8 Important Dates
- 4.9 Important Links
Rashtriya Gokul Mission 2022 @dahd.nic.in
Summary: The Rashtriya Gokul Mission (RGM) is being implemented for development and conservation of indigenous bovine breeds since December 2014. Through this mission, a breed improvement program will be organized to improve the genetic composition of indigenous milch animals. Due to this the number of animals will also increase. The main objective of this scheme is to promote indigenous animal husbandry and conservation through scientific and holistic approach.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Rashtriya Gokul Mission 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
राष्ट्रीय गोकुल मिशन 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Rashtriya Gokul Mission (RGM)|
|in Language||राष्ट्रीय गोकुल मिशन|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Country’s farmers and pastoralists|
|Major Benefit||poor farmer and cattle rancher|
|Scheme Objective||Animal husbandry and its conservation in a scientific and holistic manner|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Rashtriya Gokul Mission Online Registration Process
The government has sanctioned funds under Rashtriya Gokul Mission for setting up of 21 Gokul Grams as Integrated Cattle Development Centres. The scheme is crucial for the upliftment of rural poor as more than 80% low producing indigenous animals are with small and marginal farmers and landless laborers. To promote this, many schemes are being run by the Animal Husbandry and Dairy Department of the Central Government. The Central Government had started the Rashtriya Gokul Mission Scheme ( http://dahd.nic.in/rashtriya-gokul-mission ) in the year 2014 with a budget of Rs 2025 crore . So that indigenous bovine breeds can be developed and protected and the income of farmers can be increased.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Rashtriya Gokul Mission Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Animal Husbandry and Dairying Department under Rashtriya Gokul Mission i.e. dahd.nic.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now fill the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father name, date of birth, gender and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- After this, you will have to submit the application form to the Animal Husbandry and Dairy Department.
- In this way you will be able to apply under Rashtriya Gokul Mission.
Rashtriya Gokul Mission 2022: Online Application Form
Rashtriya Gokul Mission 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Rashtriya Gokul Mission was launched by Union Agriculture Minister Radha Mohan Singh on 28 July 2014. Through this scheme, conservation of indigenous cows and the development of breed will be encouraged through scientific methods. In the year 2014, a budget of Rs 2025 crore was allocated for the implementation of this scheme. The scheme is important in enhancing milk production and productivity of bovines to meet the growing demand of milk and making dairying more remunerative to the rural farmers of the country.
The RGM will result in enhanced productivity and benefit of the programme, percolating to all cattle and buffaloes of India especially with small and marginal farmers.
- Gokul Gram: The Rashtriya Gokul Mission envisages the establishment of integrated cattle development centers, ‘Gokul Grams’ to develop indigenous breeds including up to 40% nondescript breeds (belonging or appearing to belong to no particular class or kind).
- National Kamdhenu Breeding Centre: (NKBC) is being established as a Centre of Excellence to develop and conserve Indigenous Breeds in a holistic and scientific manner.
- “E-Pashu Haat”- Nakul Prajnan Bazaar: An e-market portal connecting breeders and farmers, for quality- disease-free bovine germplasm.
- Pashu Sanjivni: An animal wellness program encompassing the provision of animal health cards (‘Nakul Swasthya Patra’) along with UID identification and uploading data on National DataBase.
- Awards under animal husbandry: Farmers should give preference to more and more indigenous breeds in animal husbandry. For this, apart from the projects from the government, there is also a provision to give awards. For this, the Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying is given Gopal Ratna and Kamdhenu Award for first, second and third place every year.
Provision of rewards under Rashtriya Gokul Mission
- A provision of rewards has also been kept under this mission.
- So that the country can attract farmers towards animal husbandry.
- This award will be given by the Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying.
- Gopal Ratan Award will be given to the first and second place citizen and Kamdhenu Award will be given to the third place holder.
- Apart from this, Gopal Ratna award will be given to cattle rearers who have better conservation of indigenous breeds of bovine animals.
- Kamdhenu Award to be given to Gaushalas and Best Managed Breed Society
- So far, 22 Gopal Ratna and 21 Kamdhenu Awards have been given under this scheme.
Gokul Village under Rashtriya Gokul Mission
- Under the Rashtriya Gokul Mission Scheme, integrated animal centers will be made in rural areas and these animal centers will be known as Gokul Gram.
- Arrangements will be made to keep more than 1 thousand animals in these Gokul villages.
- For the purpose of meeting the nutritional needs of all these animals, arrangements for fodder will be made for them.
- A veterinary hospital and artificial insemination center will also be arranged in each Gokul village.
- Milk will be obtained from the animals living in Gokul village and organic manure will be made from cow dung.
- Employment opportunities will also be generated for the citizens of the country through this scheme.
Financial assistance to be provided through Rashtriya Gokul Mission _ _ _
- Rashtriya Gokul Mission scheme was started by the central government with Rs 2500 crore and till the year 2020, an amount of about Rs 1842.76 crore has been spent.
- This scheme is being operated in all the states of the country.
- According to the information received from the media, from the year 2014 to the year 2020, Rs 1842.76 crore has been spent for the operation of this scheme.
- Under Rashtriya Gokul Mission (RGM) funds will be released directly to Implementing Agencies (IAs).
- All Implementing Agencies will implement PFMS for making expenditure under the scheme and implement EAT module of PFMS.
Required Document for Rashtriya Gokul Mission
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Address proof
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of age
- Arrived certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id etc.
Rashtriya Gokul Mission Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the age of the applicant should be 18 years or more.
- Only small farmers and livestock farmers can apply under this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will not be provided to the cattle owners or farmers receiving government pension.
Objectives of Rashtriya Gokul Mission 2022
The main objective of the Rashtriya Gokul Mission is to improve the breed of indigenous bovine animals. Apart from this, proper protection and increase of milk production capacity and their quality is to be improved.
- To enhance productivity of bovines and increasing milk production in a sustainable manner using advance technologies.
- To propagate use of high genetic merit bulls for breeding purposes.
- To enhance Artificial insemination coverage through strengthening breeding network and delivery of Artificial insemination services at farmers doorstep.
- To promote indigenous cattle & buffalo rearing and conservation in a scientific and holistic manner.
Benefits and Features of Rashtriya Gokul Mission
- Rashtriya Gokul Mission was launched by Union Agriculture Minister Radha Mohan Singh on 28 July 2014.
- Through this scheme, conservation of indigenous cows and development of breed will be encouraged through scientific method.
- In the year 2014, a budget of Rs 2025 crore was allocated for the implementation of this scheme.
- The scheme is also continued under umbrella scheme Rashtriya Pashudhan Vikas Yojna from 2021 to 2026 with a budget outlay of Rs.2400 crore.
- In the year 2019, the budget of this scheme was increased from ₹ 750 crores.
- Through this mission, a breed improvement program will be organized to improve the genetic composition of indigenous milch animals.
- This programme will also benefit women in particular since over 70% of the work involved in livestock farming is undertaken by women.
- Due to which the number of animals will also increase.
- Apart from this, various types of efforts will also be made to increase milk production and productivity.
- Through this scheme, the income of the cattle rearing farmers of the country will increase.
- Apart from this, animal husbandry will be promoted through this mission.
- Through this scheme, information will be provided to the farmers about improving the quality of milk production and increasing it scientifically.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying
Ministry of Fisheries,Animal Husbandry and Dairying
Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
|Launched Date||28 July 2014|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Rashtriya Gokul Mission Official Portal||Official Website|