Short Info: रंगोली ट्रेडकॉम आईपीओ सब्सक्रिप्शन स्टेटस, ग्रे मार्केट प्रीमियम, अलॉटमेंट स्टेटस 2021 | Rangoli Tradecomm Limited IPO: Review, Apply Online, Subscription Status, Allotment Status & Grey Market Premium (NSE & BSE India). Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Subscription Status | Rangoli Tradecomm GMP Today | Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Allotment Status | Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Price, Timetable, Listing Date, Share Price, Issue Date, Lot Size & Review at Official Website www.nseindia.com,www1.nseindia.com & www.bseindia.com.
|Short Article Details:|
|Name of Article||Rangoli Tradecomm IPO|
|Article Published On||03/09/2021|
|Article Updated on||03/15/2021|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 रंगोली ट्रेडकॉम आईपीओ: Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Subscription, Allotment, GMP News Update
- 2 Rangoli Tradecomm IPO: Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
- 3 Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Date, Price Band, Market Lot
- 4 Rangoli Tradecomm Allotment & Listing Dates
- 5 Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Subscription Status Live:
- 6 Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP Today)
- 7 Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Shares Offered
- 8 Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Subscription Process
- 9 How to check Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Allotment status?
- 9.1 Procedure to check Rangoli Tradecomm BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- 9.2 Procedure to check Rangoli Tradecomm NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- 9.3 How to Check Rangoli Tradecomm allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
- 9.4 How to check Rangoli Tradecomm Linkintime allotment status?
- 9.5 How to check Rangoli Tradecomm share allotment status via KFintech Private Ltd website
- 10 Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
- 11 Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Subscription FAQs:
- 220.127.116.11 When Rangoli Tradecomm IPO will open?
- 18.104.22.168 When Rangoli Tradecomm IPO will open for QIB, NII, and Retail?
- 22.214.171.124 How to Apply the Rangoli Tradecomm IPO?
- 126.96.36.199 How to Apply the Rangoli Tradecomm IPO through Zerodha?
- 188.8.131.52 What is Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Size?
- 184.108.40.206 What is Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Price Band?
- 220.127.116.11 What is Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?
- 18.104.22.168 How to subscribe Rangoli Tradecomm?
- 22.214.171.124 When Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Subscription will start?
- 126.96.36.199 How to check Rangoli Tradecomm allotment status?
- 188.8.131.52 What is Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Allotment Date?
- 184.108.40.206 What is Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Listing Date?
रंगोली ट्रेडकॉम आईपीओ: Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Subscription, Allotment, GMP News Update
|Latest News Update: Rangoli Tradecomm Limited IPO Subscription & Allotment Status, GMP Today|
Rangoli Tradecomm IPO: Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
Summary: Rangoli Tradecomm IPO open date is 09 March 2021, Tuesday and the close date is 12 March 2021, Friday.
Rangoli Tradecomm IPO is a main-board IPO of 21,181,000 equity shares of the face value of ₹ 10 aggregating up to ₹ 45.15 Crores. The issue price is ₹ 207 per equity share.
The IPO page of Rangoli Tradecomm captures the details on its Issue Open Date, Issue Close Date, Listing Date, Face Value, Price band, Issue Size, Issue Type, and Listing Date’s Open Price, High Price, Low Price, Close price and Volume. It also captures the Holding Period Returns and Annual Returns.
Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Date, Price Band, Market Lot
|Rangoli Tradecomm IPO 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||Rangoli Tradecomm IPO|
|in Language||रंगोली ट्रेडकॉम आईपीओ|
|Company Promoters||Ganadship Wholeseller Private Limited, Ushik Gala, and Sumit Pal Sing are the company promoters.|
|Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Lead Manager(s)||Fedex Securities Limited|
|IPO Date||Mar 9 to Mar 12, 2021|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||2,181,000 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹45.15 Cr)
|Offer for Sale|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹207 per equity share|
|Market Lot||600 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||600 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE SME|
Rangoli Tradecomm Allotment & Listing Dates
|Rangoli Tradecomm Schedule: Allotment & Listing Dates|
|Bid/Offer Launch date||Mar 9, 2021|
|Bid/Offer Last date||Mar 12, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment finalization date|
|Initiation of Refunds|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct|
|IPO Shares Listing Date|
Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Subscription Status Live:
Rangoli Tradecomm IPO subscribed 1.50 times. The public issue subscribed 0.72 times in the retail category, [.] times in QIB, and 2.28 times in the NII category by Mar 12, 2021 07:49.
|Qualified Institutional||[.] Times|
|Non Institutional||2.28 Times|
|Retail Individual||0.72 Times|
Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Subscription Status (Day 1)
Rangoli Tradecomm IPO subscribed 1.50 times. Rangoli Tradecomm IPO received bids for 0.72 times issue size in retail, [.] times issue size in QIB, and 2.28 times issue size in the Non-institutional category by Mar 12, 2021 07:49.
|Mar 9, 2021 07:49||0.34x||0.07x||0.21x|
|Mar 10, 2021 07:49||0.99x||0.22x||0.61x|
|Mar 11, 2021 07:49||0.99x||0.22x||0.61x|
|Mar 12, 2021 07:49||2.28x||0.72x||1.50x|
Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP Today)
The opening and the closing date of IPO of Rangoli Tradecomm Limited is Mar 9, 2021 – Mar 12, 2021. The face value of each share is Rs 10, but the price band of the IPO is Rs.207
This Initial Public Issue of 2,181,000 Eq Shares of Rs.10 each for cash at a price of Rs. 207 per equity share aggregating to Rs. 45.15 Crores.
Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Grey Market Premium Updates
|Date||GMP||Kostak||Subject to Sauda|
Rangoli Tradecomm IPO is a public issue of 2,181,000 equity shares. The issue offers 1,090,500 shares to retail individual investors, 0 shares to qualified institutional buyers, 1,090,500 share to non-institutional investors.
Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Subscription Process
Rangoli Tradecomm Ltd has said it will raise around ₹45.15 crore via an initial public offering. The issue will open on 9 March and close 12 March.
The floor price for the issue has been fixed at ₹207 a share. The company will issue 2.18 million shares of which 0.11 million at ₹207 aggregating to ₹2.32 crore will be reserved for market maker. Remaining 2.07 million worth ₹42.84 crore will be referred as net issue, the draft red heering prospectus (DRHP) said.
Fedex Securities Pvt Ltd and Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd are the lead managers to the issue.
You can apply in Rangoli Tradecomm IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
How to apply for the Rangoli Tradecomm IPO?
Step 1- You can submit your online application and make the payment through any supported UPI application via brokerages.
Step 2- To be able to create a UPI ID, you need to download the BHIM app, or any other UPI enabled bank application, where you own an account.
Step 3- While filing for the IPO make sure you mention the correct UPI ID.
Step 4- And after filling the application, the subscriber can submit the same to its financial advisor or brokerage.
Step 5- A request for blocking funds will be sent to the subscriber on the UPI mobile application. The subscriber would need to enter the UPI PIN to approve the block mandate.
Step 6- The funds will get blocked in the subscriber’s bank account, and once the allotment is done, the money will be debited from the blocked sum.
How to invest in Rangoli Tradecomm using Zerodha app
- Login to Zerodha Kite console.
- Go to IPO section in Portfolio
- Choose the IPO you want to apply for from the list.
- Enter the UPI ID, bid details like price and quantity.
- Now hit submit.
How to invest in Rangoli Tradecomm using ICICI Direct app
- Login to ICICIdirect.com.
- Go to the IPO section in Trade & Invest.
- Fill the bid details like price and quantity.
- And hit submit once confirm the details.
How to invest in Rangoli Tradecomm using Angel Broking app
- Log in to Angel Broking apps
- Hit on ‘More’ on the top menu.
- Click on ‘IPO’ from the dropdown.
- Select the Rangoli Tradecomm and click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Enter UPI ID, investor type, order quantity and price.
- Click ‘Apply’ to place the IPO order
How to apply for the Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Online via Groww?
You can invest in Rangoli Tradecomm IPO on Groww, via your UPI ID. Here’s how:
Step 1- Applicant needs to login to your Groww account on web and then go to https://groww.in/ipo.
Step 2- You will be able to see a list of open, upcoming and recently closed IPOs.
Step 3- Select Rangoli Tradecomm IPO from the list of open IPOs If you are using the Groww app, then click on the stocks tab and scroll down to see the list of open IPOs.
Step 4- As you click on Rangoli Tradecomm IPO you will be able to view important details such as issue size, price etc on the IPO Card.
Step 5- You can also read the Red Herring Prospects for detailed information about the objects of the offer, promoters etc.
Step 6- Once you have read all the important information, click on ‘Apply’.
Step 7- Next, enter the bid price and quantity. You can either enter the price manually or place the bids at cut off price.
Step 8- The quantity will be in multiples of the lot size only which is 10 shares in the case of Rangoli Tradecomm. You can place upto 3 bids.
Step 9- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed, once you have placed the bids.
Step 10- Enter UPI ID, verify bids and click on ‘Submit Bid‘.
Step 11- A request will be sent to your UPI app .
Step 12- Approve the mandate to confirm the order. Upon confirming, the highest bid amount will be blocked in your account and cannot be used for withdrawal.
Step 13- This amount will get unblocked in case you do not receive an allotment.
And that’s it! Your IPO application is complete! You can check the status of your IPO application on the sidebar. Any modifications or order cancellation can be done only till the time the IPO is open.
How to check Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Allotment status?
Here’s how to check Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Karvy, Linkintime, KFintech, BSEIndia & NSEIndia allotment status: If you have bid for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
Procedure to check Rangoli Tradecomm BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- To check the Rangoli Tradecomm IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website.
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Rangoli Tradecomm’. Please note that the company will only appear once the allotment is done.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
Procedure to check Rangoli Tradecomm NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- Investors can also check the status of the allotment on the BSE website NSE website.
- Investors will have to select ‘equity’, and then the issue name as ‘Rangoli Tradecomm’ from the drop-down list, when it gets declared.
- After that enter application number and PAN (permanent account number).
- In the last step, click on the search tab to view the status details.
How to Check Rangoli Tradecomm allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
Rangoli Tradecomm IPO: Here’s how to check your allotment status
how do you check how many shares you have been allotted? The procedure is simple, as mentioned below:
- You can check the status of your bid here: ipo.alankit.com.
- Choose Rangoli Tradecomm as the name of the company from the drop-down menu and enter the application number or demat account number or PAN to check if you have got any allotment.
- It is to be noted that the Rangoli Tradecomm name will only be available in the drop-down menu after the allotment basis has been finalised.
How to check Rangoli Tradecomm Linkintime allotment status?
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on Rangoli Tradecomm Tech IPO. It will only appear post allotment on September 14.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
The application status will appear on the screen once you click ‘submit’ and if the details that you provided were correct. It will show the number of shares that you subscribed to and the number of shares that have been allotted to you.
KFin Technologies Pvt Ltd is the registrar to the issue, which is a SEBI-registered entity responsible for the IPO allotment and refund processing. The website has three links from where investors can view their allotment status.
- Investors can check the allotment status on KFin Technologies website under ‘IPO Status’ section (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/) when it gets declared.
- After that select the IPO and enter either your application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN.
- In case of the application number box, select application type and enter the application number.
- If the DPID/Client ID box is chosen, select the depository from the drop-down menu, enter DPIP, Client ID.
- If the PAN option box was chosen, enter the permanent account number. In the last step, enter the given captcha and click submit.
Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
|Rangoli Tradecomm Limited IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details|
|Rangoli Tradecomm Limited IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status: Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021 –
Rangoli Tradecomm is currently engaged in the business of trading of Polymers and Textile products. Polymer trading business includes commodity polymer, engineering polymer & chemicals and additives while Textile trading business includes trading of yarns, threads and fabrics.
The company’s authorized capital stands at Rs 74.0 lakhs and has 99.05% paid-up capital which is Rs 73.3 lakhs. Rangoli Tradecomm Private Limited’s last annual general meet (AGM) happened on 30 Sep, 2017. The company last updated its financials on 31 Mar, 2017 as per the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
The company’s Registered Office is situated at Kolkata in the state of West Bengal and has 2 (two) corporate offices situated at Mumbai and Gurgaon.
The company has its presence in North India, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan and Punjab & also covering western regions of Gujarat and Maharashtra.
Objects of the Issue:
|Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Objects of the Issue|
|Key Things Before Investing in Rangoli Tradecomm|
Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Registrar
|Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Registrar Details|
|Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
1st Floor, Bharat Tin Works Building,
Opp. Vasant Oasis,Makwana Road,
Marol, Andheri(E), Mumbai – 400 059Phone: +91-22-6263 8200
Email: [email protected]
Company Contact Information
|COMPANY CONTACT NUMBER & ADDRESS|
|Rangoli Tradecomm Limited
2nd Floor, FL 2A, 12 Pathak Para Road,
LP-7/17/0, Kolkata 700060Phone: 02249712096
Email: [email protected]
Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Subscription FAQs:
When Rangoli Tradecomm IPO will open?
The Rangoli Tradecomm IPO opens on Mar 9, 2021, and closes on Mar 12, 2021.
When Rangoli Tradecomm IPO will open for QIB, NII, and Retail?
The IPO is to open on 09 March 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How to Apply the Rangoli Tradecomm IPO?
You can apply Rangoli Tradecomm IPO via ASBA online via your bank account. You can apply ASBA online via UPI through your stock brokers. You can also apply via your stock brokers by filling up the offline form.
How to Apply the Rangoli Tradecomm IPO through Zerodha?
Log in to Console in Zerodha Website. Go to Portfolio and Click on IPO. You will see the IPO Name “Rangoli Tradecomm”. Click on Bid Button. Enter your UPI ID, Quantity and Price. Submit IPO Application Form. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate.
What is Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Size?
Rangoli Tradecomm IPO size is ₹45.15 crore.
What is Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Price Band?
Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Price Band is ₹207.
What is Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?
The minimum bid is 600 Shares with ₹124200 amount while maximum bid is 600 shares with ₹124200.
How to subscribe Rangoli Tradecomm?
You can go with ASBA and Non ASBA option for subscription. Go to your bank account and apply IPO online via ASBA or download form online or get the physical form and submit the filled form to your broker or bank.
When Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Subscription will start?
The IPO subscription starts on 08 March 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How to check Rangoli Tradecomm allotment status?
The finalization of Basis of Allotment for Rangoli Tradecomm IPO will be done on [.], and the allotted shares will be credited to your demat account by [.]. Check the Rangoli Tradecomm IPO allotment status.
What is Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Allotment Date?
Rangoli Tradecomm IPO allotment date is March 2021.
What is Rangoli Tradecomm IPO Listing Date?
Rangoli Tradecomm IPO listing date is March 2021. The IPO to list on BSE SME platform.