Short Brief : राजस्थान पालनहार योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन | एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म – [Apply Online] Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2020 – Palanhar Yojana Beneficiary List – Palanhar Yojana List Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website http://palanhaar.rajasthan.gov.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Providing education for children
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 06/17/2020|
|Updated on: 09/26/2020
पालनहार योजना राजस्थान 2020: Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest Update: Under the Palanhar scheme, grants are provided to Palanhar for the upbringing, education etc. of such orphans. The annual income of the Palanhar family should not exceed Rs 1.20 lakh. You can check here Payment Status of Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2020 Apply Online
Summary: The Palanhar scheme was implemented in Rajasthan from 08-02-2005. This scheme was initially run for the Ananth children of Scheduled Castes. But later, the Palanhar scheme was divided into different categories so that all orphans and helpless children could get maximum benefit under the Palanhar scheme.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana|
|in Language||राजस्थान पालनहार योजना|
|Launched by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||State Children / Parents|
|Major Benefit||Free Education|
|Scheme Objective||Providing education for children|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Rajasthan|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|School Certificate Format||Click Here|
|Income Certificate Format||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2020||Official Website|
What is Palanhar scheme?
Providing education, food, in a family environment on behalf of the State, by providing for the upbringing of orphans, education, etc., by not wishing to be reared in the family of the closest relatives/acquaintances of the children within the society within the society. To provide clothing and other necessary facilities. Thus the scheme run by the state government is unique throughout India.
Apply Online: Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana Application Form
Step to Apply Online Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana i.e. http://palanhaar.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Download Rajasthan Palanhar scheme Form PDF.
Step 2- Open Application Form and Take a Print of it.
Step 3- Now Fill the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and attach documents.
Step 4- After this, the application form has to be submitted to the departmental district officer in the urban area, the resident of the rural area to the concerned development officer or go to the E Mitra kiosk center. In this way your application will be completed.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana Payment Status Check:
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Social Justice and Empowerment Department i.e. http://palanhaar.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Step 2- On this home page you will see a section of Apply Online / E Services.
Step 3- You have to click on the option of Palanhar Payment Status from this section.
Step 4- On this page, you have to fill the Academic Year, Bhamashah number and Application ID, Captcha Code etc.
Step 5- After filling all the information you have to click on the Get Status button. After this, you will get a payment status.
Required Document to Apply Online
Category wise documents required
- Orphans – Copy of death certificate of parents
- Death penalty / life imprisonment the mother father and child – sentencing per
- Destitute pensions of eligible widow woman ‘s three children – widow to the Pension Payment Order
- Children of remarried widow mother – copy of certificate of remarriage
- Good Eye V / AIDS sufferers mother / father of the child – AR T center copy of ARD logo / green card issued by
- Leprosy disease from suffering mother / father of the child – able copy of the medical certificate issued by the Board
- Related to a mother of three children – related to the certification of more entitled than one year
- Special Yogyjn mother / father of the child – 40% or more copies of the certificate of disability
- Children of Divorced / Abandoned Women – Copy of Divorce Abandoned Pension Payment Order
Documents of compliance
- Palanhar Aadhaar Card
- Bhamashah Card
- Basic address proof
- Ration card
- identity card
- Certificate of registration of child in Anganwadi / certificate of graduation in school
- Child’s Aadhaar card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- पालनहार योजनान्तर्गत ऐसे अनाथ बच्चों के पालन-पोषण, शिक्षा आदि के लिए पालनहार को अनुदान उपलब्ध कराया जाता है।
- पालनहार परिवार की वार्षिक आय 1.20 लाख रूपये से अधिक नहीं होनी चाहिए।
- ऐसे अनाथ बच्चों को 2 वर्ष की आयु में आंगनबाड़ी केन्द्र पर तथा 6 वर्ष की आयु में स्कूल भेजना अनिवार्य है।
- Under this scheme, every orphaned child and eligible child will be provided a sum of Rs 500 per month till the age of 5 years.
- After enrolling in school, till the age of 18, Rs 1,000 will be given every month.
- And children will be given Rs 2,000 per year separately for their clothes, shoes etc.
राजस्थान पालनहार योजना में पात्र बच्चो की लिस्ट
दिनांक 08.02.2005 से लागू यह योजना आरम्भ में अनुसूचित जाति के अनाथ बच्चों हेतु संचालित की गई थी, जिसमें समय-समय पर संशोधन कर निम्नांकित श्रेणियों को भी जोडा गया है :-
- अनाथ बच्चे
- न्यायिक प्रक्रिया से मृत्यु दण्ड/ आजीवन कारावास प्राप्त माता-पिता की संतान
- निराश्रित पेंशन की पात्र विधवा माता की अधिकतम तीन संताने
- नाता जाने वाली माता की अधिकतम तीन संताने
- पुर्नविवाहित विधवा माता की संतान
- एड्स पीडित माता/पिता की संतान
- कुष्ठ रोग से पीडित माता/पिता की संतान
- विकलांग माता/पिता की संतान
- तलाकशुदा/परित्यक्ता महिला की संतान
- Orphaned children
- Children of parents with death penalty / life imprisonment by judicial process
- Maximum of three children of widowed mothers eligible for destitute pension
- Maximum of three children of mother-to-be
- Reunited widowed mother’s child
- Children of AIDS afflicted parents
- Children of leprosy parents
- Children of disabled parents
- Divorced / abandoned woman’s child
Under this scheme, Palanhar received Rs 500 per month (500 per month for children up to the age of 5 years in Palanhar) for children up to the age of 5 years and Rs 1000 per month till the age of 18 after admission in school.
The grant money (After admission to school, till the age of 18, a grant of Rs 1000 per month.) Will be provided by the Government of Rajasthan and an amount of Rs. 2000 per year (widow and maternity) for clothing, sweater mobilization and other necessary work.
An annual grant is also made available at orphan rate (excluding category).
From this Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2020 of the state government, education will be provided to them by the state government.
पालनहार योजना का विस्तार के सम्बन्ध में समय–समय पर जारी आदेश :-
- Amended Rules, 2007 dated 25.04.2007 Incorporation of children of eligible widow of destitute pension
- Amendment Order No. 48595 dated 07.08.2007 Revised order in relation to the children of eligible widow of destitute pension
- Amendment Order No. 3514 dated 27.01.2010 Including children of remarried widowed mother
- Amendment Order No. 25816 dated 30.04.2010 Incorporation of children of leprosy / AIDS afflicted parents.
- Amendment Order No. 16901 dated 03.03.2011 Including the child of a female being known
- Amendment Order No. 49283 dated 23.06.2011 revised application form of the scheme wef 01.07.2011
- Amendment Order No. 433 dated 26.04.2013 amended the definition of the scheme
- Amendment Order No. 1111 dated 1.5.2013 amending the definition
- Amendment Order No. 7951 dated May 29, 2013 in relation to the children of widows / women
- Order regarding amendment order no.1336 dated 16 May 2013 for payment of amount in Palanhar within a maximum period of two months
Frequently Asked Questions
Question > What is the process of application in the Palanhaar scheme?
Answer > Applications can be made through the nearby Emitra for application in the Palanhaar scheme. Contact Black Social Security Office for any problems related to Emitra.
Question > What documents are required under the scheme?
Answer > In the scheme, Palanhaar Bamashah card and residence / ration card / voter identity card are required. For the children's certificate of education, Aadhaar card are essential documents and for category wise documents kindly visits departmental website (http://www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in).
Question > What is the reason for the objection in the application, what to do to check?
Answer > For information about the objections raised in the application of the scheme, please refer to the Block Social Security Office, Social Justice and Empowerment Department or the Palanhaar Portal (http://www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in).
Question > What should be done in case the Emitra is closed?
Answer > Contact the Block Social Security Office for the problems related to Emitra in the palanhaar scheme.