Short Brief : राजस्थान इंदिरा रसोई योजना [Apply Online] Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020 Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website rajasthan.gov.in.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana
Scheme Benefit: Food to feed laborers
|Table of Content|
|Published on: 06/29/2020|
|Updated on: 06/29/2020
Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020
Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020 Apply Online
Summary: Rajasthan state government will soon launch Indira Rasoi Yojana for the poor. This scheme will start to ensure that “no one sleeps hungry” in the state. Under this scheme, pure and nutritious food on concessional rates is going to be provided to the needy twice each day. The State government will spend ₹100 crores every year on the scheme.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana|
|in Language||राजस्थान इंदिरा रसोई योजना|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|Beneficiaries||Financially weak people|
|Major Benefit||Food to feed laborers|
|Scheme Objective||Arrange food for laborers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Rajasthan|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Launched Date||26 June 2020|
|Last Date||Not Yet Released|
Rajasthan Indira Rasoi Yojana Objective
In Rajasthan, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Monday announced the Indira Rasoi Yojna. This scheme will be started in the urban areas of the state in the direction of ‘no hungry no sleep’. Under Indira Rasoi Yojana, pure nutritious food of two times will be provided to the needy people at a subsidized rate.
The main objective of this scheme is to provide pure nutritious food of two times to the needy people at a subsidized rate. The participation of local NGOs (NGOs) in the operation of the scheme will be ensured and monitoring will be done effectively with the help of information technology. Under this scheme, pure and nutritious breakfast and food will be made available to the needy people at concessional rates.
’कोई भूखा ना सोए’ के संकल्प को साकार करने की दिशा में एक और कदम बढ़ाते हुए प्रदेश के नगरीय क्षेत्रों में इंदिरा रसोई योजना की शुरूआत की घोषणा की है। इस योजना के तहत जरूरतमंद लोगों को दो समय का शुद्ध पौष्टिक भोजन रियायती दर से उपलब्ध कराया जाएगा। #Rajasthan pic.twitter.com/tnyUWD0vNU
— Ashok Gehlot (@ashokgehlot51) June 22, 2020
- The State government will spend ₹100 crore every year on the scheme.
- Through the scheme, people of the state will get food at cheap prices.
- The person who eats for the meal will have to bear only Rs 8
- The cost of food on each person will be Rs 20 out of which Rs 12 will be borne by the state government.
- This time people will not have to stand and eat because people will also be arranged to sit.
- A person earning 100 or less a day will be able to eat two meals a day for just 16 rupees.
- Deaths due to inability to get food in the state will be stopped.
Key Features of Scheme
- Like ‘Annapurna Yojana’, no one organization will be given the responsibility of operating ‘Indira Rasoi’ in the entire state.
- District collectors will be responsible for the operation of the scheme at the district level, to be the nodal incharge
- Various district-wise and civic-wise will be linked to the scheme
- Food will be served in permanent kitchen instead of van, arrangements will be made to sit and eat food in kitchen
- Budget will be allocated for the scheme district-wise
- 2 kitchens in the municipality area, 5 in the city council area, while 8 kitchens will be installed in the municipal area
- Permanent kitchen will be built in government buildings or NGO buildings, many people will be able to have food together in one kitchen
- The plan of ‘Amma Rasoi’ of Chennai will be operated, the team of three IAS officers has gone to Chennai to study ‘Amma Rasoi’
- The maximum cost of food will be 20 rupees, the state government will bear 12 rupees, the needy will get food in 8 rupees
- Government will spend 100 crores per year on the scheme