Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka 2022
Summary: Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka 2022 Apply Online – How to Adopt a Cow Under Karnataka Punyakoti Dattu Yojane | Karnataka Cow Adoption Scheme Eligibility and Adoption Amount at Official Website punyakoti.karahvs.in. Karnataka state government has launched the ‘Puknyakoti Dattu Yojane’ to easy adoption of cows from Goshalas. The scheme launch aims to increase cattle adoption by public and private organizations. It will help to rear the cow and preserve them. The goshalas should be run with people’s cooperation. There are around 215 government-built cow shelters in the state of Karnataka, whose sole purpose is to care for cows.
Under this initiative, Individuals may adopt cattle by paying rupees 11,000 per animal, for a period of the year. However, anyone can also choose the length of time, which can be anywhere from 3 months to 5 years. On the Punyakoti, Dattu portal Any individual can adopt a cow from the cow shelter, feed them and also donate money for cow shelters.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka 2022
- 2 Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka 2022: punyakoti.karahvs.in Online Application Form
- 3 ಗೋವು ದತ್ತು ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವ ಪುಣ್ಯಕೋಟಿ ದತ್ತು ಯೋಜನೆ ಆರಂಭ 2022 – Overview
- 4 How to Apply for Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka
Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka 2022: punyakoti.karahvs.in Online Application Form
ಗೋವು ದತ್ತು ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವ ಪುಣ್ಯಕೋಟಿ ದತ್ತು ಯೋಜನೆ ಆರಂಭ ಆನ್ಲೈನ್ ಅರ್ಜಿ, ನೋಂದಣಿ ನಮೂನೆ, ಉದ್ದೇಶ, ಅರ್ಹತೆ, ಪ್ರಯೋಜನಗಳು.
Punyakoti Dattu Yojane is an important programme of Animal husbandry and Veterinary Services Department of Government of Karnataka launched on 28th July 2022 to create a platform for citizens to adopt cows as an act of service. Under this scheme, 100 government goshalas are getting started. These Goshalas would house crossbred, needy, old, exhausted, diseased cattle who get abandoned by farmers or masters.
It is mainly to encourage public and private institutions to adopt cos by paying INR 11,000 annually. Goshala numbers are hereby increased to 100 and and a 50 Crore budget is set aside in the budget for this purpose. The State government would adopt cows and care for them under the goshalas since under the government goshalas there is a great deal of care for needy cows, abandoned cows, male calves, elderly, and unhealthy cows.
Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka Adopting a Cow
By Adopting a cow: anyone can provide:
- Nourishing supplementation, plus
- Regular checkups, and the use of medication
- Donating Rs 11,000 for each cow over the course of a year.
- You have the option of selecting a term ranging from three months, six months, nine months, or one year, all the way up to five years.
ಗೋವು ದತ್ತು ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವ ಪುಣ್ಯಕೋಟಿ ದತ್ತು ಯೋಜನೆ ಆರಂಭ 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka|
|in Language||ಗೋವು ದತ್ತು ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವ ಪುಣ್ಯಕೋಟಿ ದತ್ತು ಯೋಜನೆ ಆರಂಭ|
|Launched by||Karnataka Animal Husbandry Minister Prabhu Bhamla Chavan|
|Beneficiaries||People of Karnataka|
|Major Benefit||It will help with nurturing and rearing of cattle in the cow sheds and preserve them|
|Scheme Objective||To Adopt Cows|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Karnataka|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Required Document for Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka
Important Document to Apply Online:
- ID card
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Mobile number
Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria:
There are no eligibility criteria required for registration.
Objectives of Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka 2022
The objective of the launch of the scheme is to increase the adoption of cattle by public and private organizations. This will help in keeping and protecting the cow. Gaushalas should be run with the cooperation of the people.
- Preserve and protect the native breeds of cattle.
- Ensure goshalas are strengthened economically.
- Involve the public in providing care for cow, which also improves the wellness of the donors as it creates an emotional bond with the adopted cow.
Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka Benefits
- The Animal Husbandry Department of the state, which is known for implementing the “Cow Slaughter Restriction Act”.
- Prabhu Chauhan will launch the “Punyakoti Dattu Yojana” where cows from cow sheds will be adopted by private organizations and public.
- The cow adoption program will be launched on 28th July by the Karnataka state government.
- Through this scheme, public can directly adopt cows from government and private cowsheds.
- Cows can be adopted by registering through the website launched by the government.
- The cattles will be given shelter in more than 215 private gaushalas in Karnataka.
- People can take cattle from any cowshed and they have to pay Rs 11,000 per cattle annually.
- The public can contribute around 10 rupees to any of the go fuels on the Punyakoti Adoption Portal website.
- The online Portal will have three benefits basically to adopt a cow, feed a cow and anyone can also donate their cow to cow shelters.
How to Apply for Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka
The Animal Husbandry Minister of Karnataka has discussed a cow adoption scheme named ” Punyakoti Dattu Yojana”. The scheme aims to nurture cattle under cow sheds. It allows public and private organizations to adopt cattle for rearing and nurturing.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka Application Form
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka i.e. punyakoti.karahvs.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- And there is an option to adopt a cow on the homepage of the website if you choose to do so.
Step 4- Selecting it You will be directed to a new page upon clicking.
Step 5- This website will display a form, which you must complete.
Step 6- Initially, you must select the type of cow you wish to adopt.
Step 7- After selecting the cow type, you must choose the breed.
Step 8- Then select the cow’s age by marking the corresponding box.
Step 9- Then there will be a choice of entrance type or the sort of cow desired.
Step 10- Whether the animal has been at the cow shelter since birth, was saved, abandoned, seized, or is from any farmer, it will be fed.
Step 11- Select the checkbox beneath the adoption section
Step 12- After selecting the district, you may then click the search button.
Step 13- You will be presented with a list of cows, from which you can select one by clicking the adopt button underneath the image.
Step 14- After picking the photograph, a website will load with information about the cow, including its breed, gender, age, date of birth, and admittance type, as well as the name of the goshala.
Step 15- Then you will have the option of adopting the cow for a three-month period, Six-month Nine-month, or One to five years.
Step 16- Selecting one of the years will yield the amount displayed in the box below.
Step 17- Then you must provide your personal information, such as your cell phone number, complete name, and email address.
Step 18- Then click the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions.
Step 19- If you like the cow, click the Proceed button to complete your purchase.
Step 20- After choosing the proceed to payment button, you will be redirected to a new page where you will be presented with various payment options.
Step 21- After making payment, you will receive a receipt that you can save as a PDF or print.
Step 22- You need to visit the goshala where the cow resides And there you must show them a receipt to the goshala or authority and they will give you the cow.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Department of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services,
I Floor, Pashupalana Bhavana, Opp to CBI office, Bellary road,
Hebbal, Bengaluru – 24 Karnataka
- [email protected]
- Helpline – 8277 100 200
|Launched Date||28th July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Adopt A Cow||Registration | Login|
|Donate A Cow||Click Here|
|Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka Official Portal||Official Website|