Short Info: [Apply Online] Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme (MGMNS) 2022 – Mera Ghar Mera Naam Yojana 2022 Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website punjab.gov.in. पंजाब मेरा घर मेरे नाम योजना 2022 ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme|
|Scheme Benefit||The scheme will provide much needed assistance to all the people.|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2022 – Apply Online @punjab.gov.in
- 2 Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2022 – Overview
- 3 पंजाब मेरा घर मेरे नाम योजना 2022 – Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme List, Status News Update
- 4 Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme Online Registration Process
- 5 Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
- 5.1 Required Document for Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme
- 5.2 Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 5.3 Objectives of Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2022
- 5.4 Benefits And Features Of Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme
- 5.5 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 5.6 Important Dates
- 5.7 Important Links
Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2022 – Apply Online @punjab.gov.in
Summary: Punjab Chief Minister Charanjit Singh Channi on Monday announced the ‘Mera Ghar Mere Naam’ scheme to give ownership rights to the people living in houses within the ‘red streak’ of villages and cities.
The state government will undertake drone surveys of residential properties, both in rural and urban areas for digital mapping, following which all eligible residents would be given the property cards, after proper identification or verification, to confer proprietary rights upon them in a time-bound manner. The property card will serve the purpose of registry against which they can avail loans from the banks or even sell their properties.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme (MGMNS)|
|in Language||पंजाब मेरा घर मेरे नाम योजना|
|Launched by||Government Of Punjab|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Punjab|
|Major Benefit||The scheme will provide much-needed assistance to all the people.|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Ownership Rights Of Property|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Punjab|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
पंजाब मेरा घर मेरे नाम योजना 2022 – Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- “Mera Ghar Mere Naam Yojana” was launched on 11 October 2021 by the Chief Minister of Punjab, Shri Charanjit Singh Channi.
- Under this scheme, ownership rights will be given to the people living in the houses built within the red line in the villages and cities. The red line refers to the settlement of a village or town consisting of a group of houses where residents live.
- In the report of news agency ANI, Punjab CMO has been told that the entire exercise in this regard will be completed within two months.
Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme Online Registration Process
A new scheme has been started by the Punjab Government for the needy and poor sections of the people. The name of this scheme is “ Mera Ghar Mere Naam ” scheme. Under this scheme, the people living within the “red line” will be given ownership of the property. The Revenue Department has been mandated to undertake drone surveys of such residential properties both in rural and urban areas for digital mapping. After the survey, the eligible residents after proper identification/verification would be given the property cards (sanads) to confer proprietary rights upon them.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme i.e. punjab.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Note: The government of Punjab has recently announced the Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme. Through this scheme ownership rights of the property will be provided to the citizens of Punjab. The government of Punjab has not yet announced the application procedure under this scheme.
Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – Punjab chief minister Charanjit Channi (Charanjit Channi) said ‘my house in my name (Mera Ghar Mere Naam)’ introduced a new scheme called, aimed at people living in the homes of “red streak (Lal Lakir) ‘villages and cities to confer proprietary rights. The land area which is a part of village settlement and is used only for non-agricultural purposes is known as red streak.
Required Document for Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card
- Proof of residence
- Proof of age
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Passport size photograph
- Email ID
- Mobile number
Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant must be a citizen of Punjab.
- If there is any dispute regarding the ownership of the property, then 15 days time will be given to file the objection.
Objectives of Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme 2022
The main objective of implementing the Mera Ghar Mere Naam scheme by the Punjab Government is to provide ownership rights to the people living in houses within the “red streak” of villages and cities. Under this scheme, people living within the red line will be able to sell their property and take loan on their house by getting ownership rights.
Benefits And Features Of Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme
- Punjab Chief Minister Mr. Charanjit Singh Channi by 11 October 2021 to Mera Ghar Mere Naam scheme is introduced.
- Under this, the houses of Lal Dore coming in villages and cities will be named after the people living there.
- Under Mera Ghar Mere Naam scheme, the people of Punjab living in Lal Dora will be benefitted.
- The Punjab government will bring an act to stop the possession of NRI’s property and keep the property in the name of NRI.
- About 12700 villages will be covered under this scheme.
- The entire process of providing property rights will complet within 2 months.
- After completing the survey proper verification of eligible residents will carry out.
- After that property card will hand over to the beneficiary.
- Before handing over property card 15 days time will allot for filling their objection.
- Under the scheme, the state government will perform drone surveys of residential properties in rural and urban areas. This will be done for digital mapping.
- The drone survey will be performed by the Revenue department of the state.
- All these activities will be performed in a time-bound manner.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11 October 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online – Not Available||Registration | Login|
|Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam Scheme Official Portal||Official Website|