Short Info: पंजाब लेबर कार्ड – [Apply Online] Punjab Labour Card (E-Labour Portal) 2021 – Punjab Labour Card Apply Online Form | BOCW Schemes List | Labour Department Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.pblabour.gov.in.
|Short Article Details||Table of Content|
|Name of Article: Punjab Labour Card
Application Status: Active
Article Benefit: Labour Card
Table of Contents
|Published on: 05/27/2020||Updated on: 01/25/2021|
पंजाब लेबर कार्ड/ ई-लेबर पोर्टल 2021: Punjab Labour Card List, Status News Updates
Latest News Updates: National Portal of Informatics has created this portal specifically for labor laws and safety health and welfare of workers at NIC. Through this online e-labor portal , the workers of Punjab will be provided online facilities. To get the benefit of this online portal, all the employees of the state will have to register on this portal.
Punjab Labour Card 2021 Apply Online
Summary: Department of Labour, Punjab government is inviting Labour Card online application at pblabour.gov.in. The Punjab government has launched an e-labor portal for registration of labor cards in online mode. Through this portal, all workers of the state can complete the registration process in online mode.
Punjab BOCW board is running various schemes namely stipend scheme, shagun yojana, LTC, ex-gratia, general surgery, tool kit scheme, maternity benefit scheme, Balri Tohfa Yojana etc. for labourers. Any building worker, construction labourer or any other person who is doing labour work in Punjab can now fill scheme application form at e-Labour Card portal.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Punjab Labour Card 2021” like Article Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Punjab Labour Card 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||Punjab Labour Card (E-Labour Portal)|
|in Language||पंजाब लेबर कार्ड|
|Launched by||By the Department of Labor|
|Major Benefit||Labour Card|
|Article Objective||To benefit the schemes launched for the workers|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||Punjab|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Punjab Labour Card Apply Online Process PDF||Click Here|
|Punjab Labour Card 2021||Official Website|
Apply Online : Punjab E-Labour Card Registration
Step to Registration Online Punjab Labour Card 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Punjab Labour Card i.e. www.pblabour.gov.in.
Step 2- On Homepage, click at the “Create New User” tab present on the right side of the page.
Step 3- Punjab Labour Card Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste, e-mail ID, mobile number and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.
Step to Apply Online Punjab Labour Card Application Form 2020
- Then applicants can click at the http://bocw.punjab.gov.in/ link and click at the “Login” tab at the top.
- Direct Link to Login – https://pblabour.gov.in/eLabour/
- Then the Punjab Labour Card login page will appear as shown below:-
- Here applicants can login using username & password or mobile number & OTP to open the Punjab Labour Card online application form 2020. In this form, fill in all the details and submit it to complete the Punjab Labour card apply online process. Finally, applicants can even check their Punjab labour card status online at the official portal.
- Punjab Labour Card Apply Online Process PDF- Click Here
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar card
- Savings Bank Account / Jan Dhan account number with IFSC
- Should be an unorganised worker
- Entry age between 18 and 40 years
- Monthly income 15000 or below
- Should not be engaged in Organized Sector or with membership of EPF/NPS/ESIC
an income tax payer
Benefits of Punjab e Labor Portal
- Through Dynamic Common Application Form (CAF) : online registration, online application request, one time document submission, online payment gateway, online processing.
- Viewing and downloading inspection reports, filing annual returns, submitting labor welfare contributions through online payment gateways, options for self-certification scheme and joint inspection from factory wing and labor wing etc.
- Punjab State Labor Welfare Board Department send the benefits directly in their bank accounts.
- Only workers of Punjab can apply on Punjab E Labor Portal.
Labour Card is through the workers to the plans of benefits
- Stipend Scheme: – Rs 3,000 to Rs 70,000 per annum (for first class to degree courses) for children of registered construction workers
- Shagun Yojana: For the marriage of two daughters of registered construction workers – 31,000 / – (amount of omen) on the marriage of each daughter. If the girl herself is a registered member, she will be entitled to an omen for her marriage under this scheme.
- Funeral Assistance Scheme: – Financial assistance of Rs. 20,000 / – will be provided for funeral and funeral expenses in the state of Punjab after the death of a registered construction worker or his family member.
- Cycle Scheme for Children of Construction Workers: – The Board provides once free cycle for children of registered construction workers studying in 9th to 12th grade in the state of Punjab.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 20,000 / – per year of construction workers will be provided for the care of mentally challenged or disabled children.
Punjab BOCW Board Contact Details
Punjab Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
Address Labour Bhawan Model Welfare Centre Phase 10, Sector 64, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab, 160062
Phone + 91-172-2702486
Fax + 91-172-2704091
Punjab Labour Dept. Helpline Number
People can even contact the Labour Department of govt. of Punjab through the following helpline no. and e-mail ID:-
Helpline Number: + 91-172-2211719
E-Mail Address: lcpboffice[at]gmail[dot]com
For more details, visit the official website at https://pblabour.gov.in/, https://bocw.punjab.gov.in/bocwstatic/