Short Brief : प्रधानमंत्री सौभाग्य योजना 2022 प्रधानमंत्री सहज बिजली हर घर योजना | ऑनलाइन आवेदन | एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म व हेल्पलाइन नंबर – [Apply Online] Pradhanmantri Saubhagya Scheme (Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana) 2022 App Download – PM Saubhagya Yojana Online Registration, saubhagya yojana bijli bill check, CSPDCL PM Saubhagya Scheme Application Form PDF, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Bijili Bill Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://saubhagya.gov.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Pradhanmantri Saubhagya Scheme
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Free Electricity Connection
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
प्रधानमंत्री सौभाग्य योजना प्रधानमंत्री सहज बिजली हर घर योजना 2022: PM Saubhagya Scheme List, Status News Update
Latest Update News : प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी की सरकार ने देश के हर घर तक बिजली पहुंचाने के लिए सहज बिजली हर घर योजना (सौभाग्य या SAUBHAGYA) लांच की थी | प्रधानमंत्री सहज बिजली हर घर योजना (सौभाग्य या SAUBHAGYA) विशेष रूप से गरीब लोगों को बिजली की उपलब्धता सुनिश्चित करने के लिए शुरू की गई है| बिजली कनेक्शन से वंचित घरों को अन्य योजनाओं जैसे- एकीकृत बिजली विकास योजना (Integrated Power Development Scheme-IPDS), दीन दयाल उपाध्याय ग्राम ज्योति योजना (Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana-DDUGJY) आदि के माध्यम से बिजली कनेक्शन उपलब्ध कराया जाएगा।
Pradhanmantri Saubhagya Scheme 2022 Apply Online
Summary: Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana – ‘Saubhagya’ a new scheme was launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on 25th September, 2017. Under Saubhagya free electricity connections to all households (both APL and poor families) in rural areas and poor families in urban areas will be provided.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Pradhanmantri PM Saubhagya Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Pradhanmantri Saubhagya Scheme 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Pradhanmantri Saubhagya Scheme (Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana)|
|in Language||प्रधानमंत्री सौभाग्य योजना|
|Launched by||By Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Belonging to Poor families|
|Major Benefit||Free Electricity Connection|
|Scheme Objective||Giving electricity connection to poor people for free|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Launched Date||25 September 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—-|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Pradhanmantri Saubhagya Scheme 2022||Official Website|
PM सौभाग्य योजना में कैसे ले सकते हैं मुफ्त बिजली कनेक्शन?
Saubhagya yojana bijli bill check: Those who are named in the socio-economic census of 2011, are given free electricity connection under the SAUBHAGYA scheme.
Those who are not named in the socio-economic census, can get electricity connection at a fee of only 500 rupees. Such people can also pay this 500 rupees in ten easy installments.
Objective of PM SAUBHAGYA scheme
Improvement in educational and health services, public safety and means of communication are further improved. The government wants to increase employment opportunities mainly through the government’s Saubhagya (SAUBHAGYA) scheme.
The SAUBHAGYA scheme will improve the standard of living of people, especially women. It is difficult to get out of the house in the dark, especially women do not want to leave the house in the dark.
Total Budget of
Saubhagya (SAUBHAGYA) Scheme The government has a total budget of Rs 16,320 crore for SAUBHAGYA scheme. The government has also made a provision of Rs 12,320 crore government assistance in Saubhagya Yojana.
- 14,025 crores for rural areas.
- 50 crores for urban areas.
List of selected area under Saubhagya scheme
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- North East states etc.
The funding structure of Saubhagya is as under:
|Agency||Nature of support||Quantum of support (%)|
|Other than Special Category States||Special Category States|
|Govt of India||Grant||60||85|
|Utility/State Contribution||Own Fund||10||5|
|Loan (FIs/ Banks)||Loan||30||10|
|Additional Grant from GOI on achievement of prescribed milestones||Grant||50% of total loan component(30%) i.e 15%||50% of total loan component(10%) i.e 5%|
|Maximum Grant by GOI (including additional grant on achievement of prescribed milestones)||Grant||75%||90%|
Pradhanmantri Saubhagya Scheme Online Registration Process
In order to monitor the scheme, a web portal http://saubhagya.gov.in/ has also been created to get the progress information of the scheme and to get yourself registered for the scheme . This portal was launched on 16 November 2017.
With the help of this web portal, anyone can get their name registered to take an electricity connection. Not only this, by visiting this web portal from time to time, you can also get information about how long electricity will be given to him.
Step to Apply Online Pradhanmantri Saubhagya Scheme Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Pradhanmantri Saubhagya Scheme i.e. https://saubhagya.gov.in/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you will see the option of Guest and click on this option.
Step 3- The login page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Next, Click on the sign-in button and register yourself.
Step 5- Now the candidates can access the portal to track electrification progress, monthly targets, achievements (Achievements) etc. .
PM Saubhagya Yojana Important Document
Required Document to Apply Online
To take advantage of this scheme, the documents mentioned below will be required, so it is mandatory to keep them all.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- mobile number
- Bank account
- driving license
PM Saubhagya Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The application should be from a poor family and whose home has no electricity.
- This free electricity will be available to those poor whose name will be recorded in the socio-economic census.
- The poor whose names will not be recorded in the census. They have to pay 500 rupees for this which they can give in 10 installments.
PM Saubhagya Yojana Major Benefits
- Special focus will be given on Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Rajasthan and Northeast states under the plan.
- This will improve the state of the environment. In addition, the condition of education and health services will improve.
- Connectivity will increase through mobile, radio and television.
- Economic activities and employment opportunities will increase and especially the standard of living of women will improve.
- Mobile app will be used to join the scheme and applications will also be accepted through this app.
- (Under SAUBHAGYA scheme, the government will provide a solar pack to each house, which will have five LED bulbs and a fan) in the areas of the country where electricity has not yet been reached.
- Scheme aims to achieve 24×7 power for all by 2019 by providing electricity connection to each household across the country.
- Scheme will provide subsidy on equipment such as transformers, wires and meters.
PM Saubhagya Yojana Key Features of Scheme
- Access to electricity to all willing households
- Substitution to Kerosene
- Improvement in Health Services
- Improvement in Communications
- Improvement in Public Safety
- Increased Job Opportunities
- Better Quality of Life, especially for Women, in Daily Chores
- There are around 4 Crore un-electrified households in the country and they are targeted for providing electricity connections by December 2018.
- Rural Electrification Corporation (REC) has been designated as nodal agency for the Saubhagya scheme.
- The Saubhagya web portal has been designed and developed to disseminate information about the village wise Household Electrification Status across the country.
PM Saubhagya Yojana Helpline Numbers & Links
- Saubhagya Toll Free Helpline Number: 1800-121-5555