Short Brief : प्रधानमंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म- [Apply Online] Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY) 2023 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website http://pmksy.gov.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Subsidy on purchase of equipment for irrigation
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
प्रधानमंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना 2023: Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana List, Status News Update
Central Government has allocated 4 thousand crore rupees to farmers of different states under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Irrigation Scheme ‘Per drop more crop’. In order to get maximum yield from the use of less water, the government has announced this package for drip irrigation to the farmers.
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2023 Apply Online
Summary: Launched on 1st July, 2015 with the motto of “Har Khet Ko Paani”, the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY) is being implemented to expand cultivated area with assured irrigation, reduce wastage of water and improve water use efficiency. PMKSY not only focuses on creating sources for assured irrigation, but also creating protective irrigation by harnessing rain water at micro level through “Jal Sanchay” and “Jal Sinchan”. Micro irrigation is also incentivized through subsidy to ensure “Per drop-More crop”.
— Agriculture INDIA (@AgriGoI) June 14, 2017
ANALYSIS OF THE SCHEME
- Progressive States: Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana
- Under performing States: Punjab, Jharkhand, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa
- States where Micro Irrigation is yet to pick up: Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland and West Bengal
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2023” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2023 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY)|
|in Language||प्रधानमंत्री कृषि सिंचाई योजना|
|Launched by||By Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Country|
|Major Benefit||Subsidy on purchase of equipment for irrigation|
|Scheme Objective||Farmers purchase equipment for irrigation|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|PMKSY Scheme Guidelines||Click Here|
|PMKSY Operational Guidelines||Click Here|
|Revised PMKSY Operational Guidelines||Click Here|
|Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2023||Official Website|
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana
- Convergence of investment in irrigation at the field level
- Expand cultivable area under irrigation
- Improve On-farm water use efficiency to reduce wastage of water
- Enhance the adoption of being precise in irrigation and other water saving technologies (more crop per drop)
Apply Online: Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana Registration Process
Step to Apply Online Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana Application Form 2023
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana i.e. http://pmksy.gov.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, login on the homepage of the website. You can login through your name and email id.
Step 3- After this, you can get all the information related to the Agricultural Irrigation Scheme by going to the About section in the website.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Housing Certificate
- Farm papers
- Bank Account Passbook
- mobile number
- Passport Size Photo
- आवेदक का आधार कार्ड
- पहचान पत्र
- किसानो की ज़मीन के कागज़ात
- जमीन की जमा बंदी (खेत कि नकल)
- बैंक अकाउंट पासबुक
- पासपोर्ट साइज फोटो
- मोबाइल नंबर
- Farmers of any category, category are eligible to avail this scheme.
- It is mandatory for all the applicant farmers to have their own agricultural land.
- In this scheme, members of Self Help Groups, Trusts, Cooperative Societies, Incorporated Companies, Producer Farmers’ Groups are eligible to take benefit by registering.
- Farmers who have been cultivating the land under the Lease Agreement for the last seven years will also be able to take advantage of the PM Krishi Irrigation Scheme.
- Only citizens (farmer brothers) residing in India are eligible to take advantage of this Prime Minister Agricultural Irrigation Scheme.
PMKSY has been formulated amalgamating ongoing schemes viz. Accelerated Irrigation Benefit Programme (AIBP) of the Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation (MoWR,RD&GR), Integrated Watershed Management Programme (IWMP) of Department of Land Resources (DoLR) and the On Farm Water Management (OFWM) of Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC).
ADVANTAGES OF MICRO IRRIGATION
- Higher Profits
- Water Saving & Water Use Efficiency (WUE)
- Less Energy Costs
- Higher fertilizer-use efficiency (FUE)
- Reduced Labour Costs
- Reduce Soli Loss
- Marginal Solis & Water
- Efficient & Flexible
- Improved Crop Quality
- Higher Yields
Key Features of Scheme
- The project was allocated Rs.5,300 crores for the fiscal year 2015-16 and the total allocation for the next five years is expected to be around Rs.50,000 crores
- PMKSY seeks to provide a complete solution to farm level irrigation requirements and it has a tagline “Har Khet Ko Pani” which means assured irrigation for every farm
- The project also aims to integrate irrigation with the latest technological practices and cover more cultivable areas under assured irrigation
- Increase the implementation of water saving technologies and precision-irrigation which in other words can be said as More Crop Per Drop
- PMKSY also targets the promotion of micro-irrigation in the form of sprinklers, rain-guns, drips, etc. Micro irrigation not only saves water but also reduces the use of fertilizers to a significant level