Short Brief : प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन पीएम ग्रामीण आवास योजना फॉर्म PDF in Hindi – [Apply Online] Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana (PMGAY) 2020 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://pmayg.nic.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana
Application Status: Active
|Table of Content|
|Published on: 06/30/2020|
|Updated on: 06/30/2020
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana 2020
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana 2020 Apply Online
Summary: Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana (PMGAY), previously Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY), is a social welfare flagship programme, created by the Indian Government, to provide housing for the rural poor in India. A similar scheme for urban poor was launched in 2015 as Housing for all by 2022. Indira Awaas Yojana was launched in 1985 by Rajiv Gandhi, the then Prime Minister of India, as one of the major flagship programs of the Minisrty of Rural Development to construct houses for BPL population in the villages.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana 2020 Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana (PMGAY)|
|in Language||प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना|
|Launched by||Ministry of Rural Development|
|Major Benefit||Financial Support|
|Scheme Objective||House For all|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Announcement Year||Year 2015|
|Apply Online||Available Now|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana 2020||Official Website|
What is the Objective of PMAY-Gramin?
Through this scheme, the Central Government of India initially aimed to provide 1 crore pucca houses in three years, from 2016 to 2019. The foremost Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin benefit is that those living in dilapidated and kutcha houses will be enabled to make the shift to pucca houses.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, the beneficiaries of rural areas will be selected according to the data of 2011 Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC). Interested beneficiaries can also apply online and offline under Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2020 . One can register on the official website of this scheme http://pmayg.nic.in/ and can also apply online through Regional Panchayat and Public Service Center (CSC).
|EWS||LEAGUE||ME आई||ME II|
|Maximum Home Loan Amount||Rupee. Up to 3 lakhs||Rs 3-6 Lakh||Rs 6-12 lakhs||Rs 12-18 Lakh|
|Maximum interest subsidy amount||Rupee. 2,67,280||Rupee. 2,67,280||Rupee. 2,35,068||Rupee. 2,30,156|
|Maximum carpet area||30 Sq. m.||60 Sq. m.||160 Sq. m.||200 Sq. m.|
Apply Online : How to Register for the PMAYG Scheme?
To apply for PMAY – Gramin, individuals can contact their ward member or visit Gram Panchayat. These authorities will convey the details related to the application under this scheme. Individuals also need to fill up a PMAY application form available from respective Gram Panchayats.
In case an individual is unable to do so, he/she can also seek the help of a third-party to apply. In that case, however, the concerned third-party needs to obtain a consent document from that individual regarding the usage of Aadhaar.
Step to Apply Online Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana Application Form 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana i.e. https://pmayg.nic.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, See the option of DATA ENTRY.
Step 3- PMAY Rural online application login will displayed on screen.
Step 4- The user name found at the panchayat and block level will be registered with the help of password. After login, the user name as per your convenience Change password
Step 5- See 4 options on PMAY Online Login portal first PMAY G online application, second residence verification of photo taken by you, downloading third acceptance letter, preparing order sheet for FOURTH FTO.
Step 6- Clicking on the first PMAY G online registration of these four options.
Step 7- Now, filled in four types of details First Personal Details, Second Bank A / C Details, Third Convergence Details, Fourth Details from Concern Office.
Step 8- After, fill all the information of the beneficiary registration and after selecting the head, provide all the information about the head.
How to Edit the Beneficiary Registration Form?
- To modify the application form of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana in the third phase, login to the portal with the help of user password and click on the registration form to modify the registration form.
- In this way, you can apply in the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana by filling the application form. And you can take advantage of this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana List
प्रधानमंत्री ग्रामीण आवास योजना (पीएमएवाईजी) के तहत जारी हुई लिस्ट में आपका नाम है या नहीं, ऐसे चेक करें-
- सबसे पहले प्रधानमंत्री ग्राणीण आवास योजना (PMAY) की ऑफिशियल बेवसाइट https://pmayg.nic.in/ पर जाएं.
- बेवसाइट के ओपन होने पर होम पेज पर stakeholders सेक्शन पर क्लिक करें.
- फिर IAY/Beneficiary पर क्लिक करें.
- IAY/Beneficiary पर क्लिक करने पर नया पेज ओपन होगा. इसके बाद यहां रजिस्ट्रेशन नंबर डालें.
- इसके बाद नया पेज ओपन होगा, जहां आप अपना नाम चेक कर सकते हैं.
- अगर आपके पास रजिस्ट्रेशन नंबर नहीं है तो Advance Search ऑप्शन पर क्लिक करें और जरूरी जानकारी भरें. स्कीम टाइप सिलेक्ट करें और सबमिट कर दें.
Required Document to Apply Online
The list of documents which an individual needs to produce to apply under PMAY – G are as follows.
- Aadhaar number
- Bank account details
- Document of consent to use Aadhaar on behalf of the applicant
- MGNREGA-registered beneficiary job card number
- Applicant’s Swachh Bharat Mission number
You need to meet the following eligibility criteria to qualify for the PMAYG scheme.
- You or your family must not have any other pucca house in the country.
- Only families having houses with zero, one, or two rooms, with a kuccha wall and roof can apply for this scheme.
- Households must not have a literate adult above 25 years of age.
- Families without male or adult members in the age range of 16 to 59 years.
- Families that have a disabled member and do not have other able-bodied persons.
Candidates that have no land and earn livelihood via casual labour.
Further, the Government will heavily depend on the SECC data of 2011, and priority will be given to beneficiaries that demonstrate the worst living conditions. Additionally, if you have a motorised two-, three- or four-wheeler vehicle, agricultural equipment, or even a fishing boat, you are not eligible for this scheme.
Further, you are excluded from the scheme if:
- You have a Kisan Credit Card with a spending limit that is greater than or equal to Rs.50,000.
- A member of the household is a government employee earning more than Rs.10,000 per month.
- A household that has a member who pays professional or income tax.
Families that have a landline connection or own a refrigerator.
Loan Subsidy Under PMAYG
On successfully registering for PM Awas Yojana Gramin online, apply for a loan if you wish to obtain assistance at a subsidised rate.
- As a PMAYG beneficiary, you can avail a loan of up to Rs.70,000 from financial institutions.
- Under the Rural Housing Interest Subsidy Scheme and PMAYG you get an interest rate subsidy of up to 3% on a maximum loan amount of Rs.2 lakh.
- The loan can exceed Rs.2 lakh, however, the subsidy applies to Rs.2 lakh only.
The tenor can go up to 20 years.
Key Features of Scheme
- Beneficiaries appearing in the PMAY – Gramin list will be provided with housing units that will have a minimum area of 25 sq. metres along with a dedicated hygienic cooking space.
- The broad purpose of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to some of the weakest sections of society for them to upgrade or construct a house of respectable quality for their personal living. The vision of the government is to replace all temporary (kutchcha) houses from Indian villages by 2017.
- The funds are allocated to the states based on 75% weightage of rural housing shortage and 25% weightage of poverty ratio. The housing shortage is as per the official published figures of Registrar General of India based on the 2001 Census.
- A software called “AWAAS Soft” was launched in July 2010 to assist in improved administration of this scheme.