Short Info: प्रधानमंत्री रोजगार योजना आवेदन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, दस्तावेज़ (पात्रता), आवेदन कैसे करे? – [Apply Online] Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana (PMRY) 2021- Prime Ministers Rozgar Yojana Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://dcmsme.gov.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Provide Loan by Central Government
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 08/08/2020|
|Updated on: 07/10/2021
प्रधानमंत्री रोजगार योजना 2021: PMRY Loan Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update PMRY Loan Yojana 2021 :
In order to bring the economy back on track, Modi government has announced another relief package today. Along with this, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has launched ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgaar Yojana) to promote employment in India recovering from the Coronaco. Modi government is going to bring a special kind of portal for migrant laborers.
Its purpose is to encourage new employment. Under this, companies which are giving employment to new people i.e. those who were not already covered in EPFO, will get the benefit. Monthly salary less than Rs 15,000 or those who lost jobs between March 1, 2020 to September 31, 2020 will get the benefit. This scheme is applicable from 1 October 2020.
In the lockdown period when people’s livelihoods are stalled, applications for employment have been sought in two schemes. Applications can be made till May 10 under the Prime Minister Employment Generation Program and Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana for the financial year 2020-21. Online applications for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana and offline for Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana can be made at District Industries and Entrepreneurs Promotion Center.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021 Apply Online
Summary: Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana (PMRY) is initiated by Central Government of India to provide sustainable self-employment opportunities to 10 lakh educated unemployed youth and women in India. Under the scheme, the central government provides loans to unemployed youth of the country through various banks to start their own business at low interest rate.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana (PMRY)|
|in Language||प्रधानमंत्री रोजगार योजना|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Name of Government ministry||Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
|Major Benefit||Provide to Loan|
|Scheme Objective||Provide Employment in Country|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021||Official Website|
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021 Application Form
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana or PMRY is a Central Government initiative which aims to provide self-employment opportunities to educated youths who are unemployed. The scheme, launched in 1993, offers unemployed loan to 10 Lakh youth & women.
Key Points Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
|Age||For all educated unemployed people between 18-35 years|
|Educational Qualification||8th standard – Passed|
|Interest Rate||Normal interest rate shall be charged|
|Repayment Schedule||Between 3 to 7 years after an initial moratorium|
|Family Income||Income of beneficiary along with spouse nor the income of parents shall exceeds Rs. 40,000/month|
|Residence||Permanent resident of the area for at least 3 years|
|Defaulter||Should not be a defaulter to any nationalized financial institution / bank / cooperative bank|
|Subsidy and Margin money||Subsidy will be limited to 15% of the project cost subject to ceiling of Rs. 7,500 per borrower|
|Collateral||No collateral for project up to Rs.1 lakh|
|Reservation||Weaker sections (SCs/STs), including women|
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021
The main objective of Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana is to provide financial assistance to unemployed youth of the country by providing loans by banks at low interest rate to start their own business and reduce the unemployment in the country.
How much will be the loan under PM Rojgar Yoajna 2020?
Various types of loans are included within this scheme which are as follows:
|Business sector||2 lakhs|
|Service sector||5 lakhs|
|Partnership [if there are two or more people]||10 million|
|For MSME||5 lakhs per person|
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana Online Registration Process
Meet these eligibility to apply for a loan under the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana on the official website of PMRY. Several financial institutions also offer personal loan for unemployed individuals to assist them with necessary finance.
HOW TO APPLY FOR LOAN
1. Project Idea and Preparation of a Project Report: Candidate desiring to get loan should have complete knowledge about the project proposed to be set up.
2. Applying for PMRY Loan
After finalizing the project idea, along with the project profile the applicant has to fill the form and duly submit it enclosing the necessary documents and photographs at the DIC and / or at the local bank.
All the applications received at DICs and banks are thoroughly scrutinized and selected applicants are called for interview. In order to facilitate the applicants, the interviews are planned at major convenient places of the district so that candidates can attend the interviews at a place that are near to their place of residence.
3. Bank Clearance for the Project: After receiving the intimation letter of selection and allotment of bank.
4. Training: Selected Applicants are called for training.
5. Grounding of the unit: Now the applicant is financially prepared for grounding the proposed project.
6. Repayment of loan: After the unit is grounded and the unit starts its commercial production the repayment of the loan along with the interest is to be paid.
Step to Apply Online Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana Application Form 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana i.e. https://dcmsme.gov.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on download the application form from the official website of PMRY.
Step 3- Application Form page will displayed on screen and Print on it.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number and other information) and attach the documents.
Step 5- Go to the bank from which you want to take a loan and submit it.
Step 6- In the Next Step, the application form and all the documents will be verified by the bank.
Step 7- After verification of the application form and documents, under this scheme you will be given a loan by the bank to start your own business. Through this process your application will be done.
Required Document for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online
Copies of the following documents are required to apply for Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana (PMRY):
- Driving License
- EDP Training certificate
- Copy of the Proposed Project Profile
- Experience, qualification, and technical certificates
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC certificate or TC from school where studied)
- Residence proof for 3 years, ration card or any other proof of residency
- Income certificate issued by MRO (Mandal Revenue Officer)
- Caste certificate issued by MRO, if applicable
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- You need to an unemployed individual between 18 and 35 years of age.
- You should have a minimum qualification equivalent to 8th standard passed.
- Must be a permanent resident of a given area for at least 3 years.
- Your family income, including that of your spouse, must be a minimum of Rs.40,000 and should not exceed Rs. 1 Lakh.
- You must not have defaulted in payments to any nationalised financial institution.
Reservation: Preference should be given to weaker sections including women. The scheme envisages 22.5% reservation for SC/ST and 27% for Other Backward Class (OBCs). In case SC/ST/OBC candidates are not available, State/UTs Govt. will be competent to consider other categories of candidates under PMRY.
- Collateral-free loans of up to Rs.1 Lakh is available under the scheme.
- Under PMRY, the central government will provide loans up to 10 lakh to the beneficiaries by banks.
- The scheme provides a subsidy of 15% of the project cost with a maximum of Rs. 12,500 for every individual. For North-Eastern regions, Himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal and Jammu & Kashmir, the maximum subsidy extends to Rs.15,000.
Key Features of Scheme
- Under this scheme, the Central Government will provide 10% to 20% subsidy to the beneficiaries.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 40,000.
- For the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, this reservation is 22.5 under the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana and 27% for the backward classes.
- The repayment tenure for this loan for unemployed extends between 3 to 7 years after moratorium period completion.
- The scheme provides project cost coverage of Rs. 2 Lakh, Rs.5 Lakh and Rs. 5 Lakh for the business sector, service sector and industry sector respectively.
- The scheme covers all economically viable business options, which includes agricultural and allied activities. However, it excludes direct agricultural operations.