Short Brief: प्रधानमंत्री मत्स्य संपदा योजना e-Gopala App Download and Install – [Apply Online] Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) PIB 2020 – PM Matsya Sampada Scheme Online Registration, PMMSY Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website http://dof.gov.in/pmmsy.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
Application Status: Active Soon
Scheme Benefit: fish production and productivity
|Published on: 05/23/2020|
|Updated on: 11/16/2020|
प्रधानमंत्री मत्स्य संपदा योजना 2020: Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana List, Status News Update
|Latest News Update:|
|Prime Minister Narendra Modi has gifted lakhs of farmers by launching PMMSY i.e.Matsya Sampada Yojana today. About 55 lakh people are expected to get employment from this scheme. Under this scheme, it will be able to produce additional 70 lakh tonnes of fish in five years. It will double fish exports to Rs 1,00,000 crore.|
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2020 Apply Online
Summary: The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, has given its approval for implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) – A scheme to bring about Blue Revolution through sustainable and responsible development of fisheries sector in India under two components namely, Central Sector Scheme (CS) and Centrally Sponsored Scheme (CSS) at a total estimated investment of Rs. 20,050 crore comprising of
(i) Central share of Rs. 9,407 crore,
(ii) State share of Rs. 4,880 crore and
(iii) Beneficiaries’ share of Rs. 5,763 crore.
नीली क्रांति के माध्यम से मत्स्य पालन क्षेत्र के सतत और जवाबदेह विकास के लिए प्रधानमंत्री मत्स्य संपदा योजना को कैबिनेट की मंजूरी
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana will revolutionise the fisheries sector. It will invigorate it with latest technology, infrastructure and ensure financial assistance. Our hardworking fishermen will gain immensely. https://t.co/OOTnz88OvK
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) May 20, 2020
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY)|
|in Language||प्रधानमंत्री मत्स्य संपदा योजना|
|Launched by||Indian Government|
|Major Benefit||fish production and productivity|
|Scheme Objective||Improving fishing channels and supporting fisherman|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Announced On||May 20, 2020|
|Launched Date||September 10, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||DD Month 2020|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2020||Official Website|
Fishers, Fish farmers, Fish workers, Fish vendors, SCs/STs/Women/Differently abled persons, Fisheries cooperatives/Federations, FFPOs, Fisheries Development corporations, Self Help Groups (SHGs)/Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) and Individual Entrepreneurs.
Apply Online: PMMSY Online Registration
Step to Apply Online PM Matsya Sampada Yojana 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana i.e. http://dof.gov.in/pmmsy.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on “Apply Now” Button.
Step 3- Application Form page will be displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for final submission of the application.
About e-Gopala App
About e-Gopala App: The PM himself tweeted about the e-Gopala app and said that it provides a comprehensive breed improvement market and information portal for our hardworking farmers. This is an innovative effort, which will greatly benefit the agricultural sector.
Tomorrow, 10th September, the e-Gopala App would be launched. This offers an extensive breed improvement marketplace and information portal for our hardworking farmers. This is an innovative effort, that will greatly benefit the agriculture sector.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) September 9, 2020
Accordingly, the app is a comprehensive breed improvement marketplace and information portal for the direct use of farmers. There is currently no digital platform available for farmers managing livestock in the country, including the purchase and sale of disease-free germplasm in all forms (semen, embryos, etc.).
- Through this app, farmers will be guided for artificial insemination, animal first aid, vaccination, treatment etc. and animal nutrition.
- At the same time, this app will also inform the due date for vaccination, pregnancy diagnosis, calming etc. and various government schemes, campaigns in the area.
- The e-Gopala app will provide solutions to farmers on all these aspects.
Beneficiaries Of Matsya Sampada Yojana
- Fish farmers
- The Fish workers and Fish vendors
- Fisheries Development corporations
- Self Help Groups (SHGs)/Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) in fisheries sector
- Fisheries cooperatives
- Fisheries Federations
- Entrepreneurs and private firms
- Fish Farmers Producer Organizations/Companies (FFPOs/Cs)
- SCs/STs/Women/Differently abled persons
- State Governments/UTs and their entities including
- State Fisheries Development Boards (SFDB)
- Central Government and its entities
Impact of PMSSY on fisheries
Major Impact, including employment generation potential
This scheme will also help in the creation of direct gainful employment opportunities to about 15 lakh fishers, fish farmers, fish workers, fish vendors and other rural/urban populations in fishing and allied activities and about thrice this number as indirect employment opportunities including enhancement of their incomes.
This will also give a boost to investments in the fisheries sector and increase of competitiveness of fish and fisheries products.
Objective Of The Scheme
Aims and objectives of PMMSY
- Harnessing of fisheries potential in a sustainable, responsible, inclusive and equitable manner
- Enhancing of fish production and productivity through expansion, intensification, diversification and productive utilization of land and water
- Modernizing and strengthening of value chain – post-harvest management and quality improvement
- Doubling fishers and fish farmers incomes and generation of employment
- Enhancing contribution to Agriculture GVA and exports
- Social, physical and economic security for fishers and fish farmers
- Robust fisheries management and regulatory framework
i. Address the critical gaps in the fisheries sector and realize its potential.
ii. Augmenting fish production and productivity at a sustained average annual growth rate of about 9% to achieve a target of 22 million metric tons by 2024-25 through sustainable and responsible fishing practices.
iii. Improving availability of certified quality fish seed and feed, traceability in fish and including effective aquatic health management.
iv. Creation of critical infrastructure including modernisation and strengthening of value chain.
v. Creation of direct gainful employment opportunities to about 15 lakh fishers, fish farmers, fish workers, fish vendors and other rural/urban populations in fishing and allied activities and about thrice this number as indirect employment opportunities including enhancement of their incomes.
vi. Boost to investments in fisheries sector and increase of competitiveness of fish and fisheries products.
vii. Doubling of fishers, fish farmers and fish workers incomes by 2024
viii. Social, physical and economic security for fishers and fish workers.
Key Features of Scheme
- The Scheme will be implemented during a period of 5 years from FY 2020-21 to FY 2024-25.
- Nodal Ministry: Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying.
- The PMMSY will be implemented as an umbrella scheme with two separate Components namely (a) Central Sector Scheme (CS) and (b) Centrally Sponsored Scheme (CSS). The Centrally Sponsored Scheme (CSS) Component is further segregated into Non-beneficiary oriented and Beneficiary orientated sub¬components/activities under the following three broad heads:
a) Enhancement of Production and Productivity
b) Infrastructure and Post-Harvest Management
c) Fisheries Management and Regulatory Framework
A total investment of Rs.1390 crore with Central Share of Rs. 535 crores to complete the additional fish production target pegged at 3 lakh tons. State Government has sanctioned for current financial year project cost of Rs.107.00 crore for major components like
- Establishment of Re-circulatory Aquaculture System (RAS),
- Construction of Biofloc ponds for aquaculture,
- Finfish hatcheries,
- Construction of new ponds for aquaculture,
- Ornamental fish culture units,
- Installation of Cages in reservoirs/wetlands,
- Ice plants,
- Refrigerated vehicles,
- Motor cycle with ice box,
- Three-wheeler with ice box,
- Cycle with ice box,
- Fish feed plants,
- Extension and support services (Matsya Seva Kendra),
- Establishment of a Brood Bank, etc.
Other inaugurations related to Fisheries sector
- Establishment of Fish Brood Bank at Sitamarhi,
- Establishment of Aquatic Disease Referral Laboratory at Kishanganj.
- Inaugurate One-unit fish feed mill at Madhepura under Blue Revolution.
- Inaugurate Two units of ‘Fish on Wheels’ assisted at Patna under Blue Revolution.
- Inaugurate the Comprehensive Fish Production Technology Centre at Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Pusa, Bihar.
Source : https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1625535, https://www.narendramodi.in/cabinet-approves-pradhan-mantri-matsya-sampada-yojana-a-scheme-to-bring-about-blue-revolution-549723