PMAY Online Form 2022: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Form, How to Apply Online PMAY Scheme, Eligibility, Documents Required @ pmaymis.gov.in.
Table of Contents
- 1 PMAY Online Form 2022
- 2 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Form 2022
- 3 PMAY Online Form Deadline
- 4 How to Fill Out PMAY Online Form?
- 5 Documents Needed to Fill PMAY Online Form
- 6 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Offline Application
- 7 Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Registration 2022
- 8 PMAY Online Form 2022: Components
- 9 PMAY Online Form 2022: How to verify Application status?
- 10 PMAY Online Form 2022: Contact Information for Grievance
PMAY Online Form 2022
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) was launched in 2015 by PM Narendra Modi to provide affordable housing to all sections of society by 2022. The PMAY Scheme application deadline and deadline for receiving a home loan subsidy is December 31, 2024. The MIG(I & II) category’s deadline under the Credit Link Subsidy Scheme CLSS is December 31, 2024. The last date for applying for the PMAY scheme is 31st March 2022.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana applications are being accepted online at pmaymis.gov.in, the service’s official website. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana online application process is extremely simple and in this article, we’ll show you how to complete the online application forms for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022 on pmaymis.gov.in.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Form 2022
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना (PMAY)|
|Launched by||By PM Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Poor people of the country|
|Major Benefit||Provide Financial Support to Build House|
|Scheme Objective||Provide Affordable house|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
PMAY Online Form Deadline
The previous cutoff date for requesting a home loan subsidy under the PMAY scheme was March 31, 2022. Candidates may have access to this programme for a longer period of time nonetheless, as the Union Cabinet has extended the PMAY-Urban and PMAY-Rural deadlines until December 31, 2024.
How to Fill Out PMAY Online Form?
- Go to the PMAY official website.
- On the home page, click the “Citizen Assessment” option, then from the drop-down menu, choose “Apply Online.”
- Four options will be displayed. Choose the appropriate option for you.
- Choose the “In Situ Slum Redevelopment (ISSR)” option while submitting your PMAY 2022 online application. Your Aadhaar number and name will be requested on the following page. When finished, click “Check” to confirm your Aadhaar information.
- A detailed form – Format A, will appear. You must fill out this form completely. Carefully complete each column.
- Enter the captcha after completing all of the fields for PMAY 2022, then click the “Submit” button.
- Your online PMAY 2022 application is finished.
Documents Needed to Fill PMAY Online Form
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Income proof of the applicant
- Mobile number of the applicant
- Residential address of the applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
- Details of bank account in which PMAY subsidy will be credited
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Offline Application
By visiting the closest CSC or an associated bank that has worked with the government for the PMAY programme, you can fill out the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Registration Form 2022 offline. You must pay a small fee of Rs 25 in order to complete the PMAY 2022 registration form.
The following is a list of the documentation you must include with your PMAY 2022 application at the time of submission:
- Copy of ID proof
- Copy of address proof
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- Copy of income proof
- Certificate of valuation for the property
- NOC from the competent authority
- Affidavit stating that you or your family does not own any house in India.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Registration 2022
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Nowhere in India should you own a residence.
- You shouldn’t have been given government aid in the past to buy a house.
- You must belong to one of the three categories listed below:
- Low-income Group (LIG)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Middle-Income Group (MIG 1 or 2)
Note- that this categorization is based on the annual income of the applicant.
Who is not qualified to purchase a property under the PMAY 2022?
- Those who earn more than Rs 18 lakhs annually.
- Individuals who own a pucca house anywhere in the nation.
- Those who have previously received a housing allowance from the government.
PMAY Online Form 2022: Components
PMAY 2022 applications are accepted in one of two main categories:
- Slum dwellers: Slum dwellers are people who live in squalor in urban informal settlements.
- Others: There are four subcategories within this category for PMAY applicants:
|Beneficiary||Annual Income of the household|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||Up to Rs 3 lakhs|
|Lower Income Group (LIG)||Rs 3 – 6 lakhs|
|Middle Income Group-1 (MIG-1)||Rs 6 – 12 lakhs|
|Middle Income Group-2 (MIG-2)||Rs 12 – 18 lakhs|
PMAY Online Form 2022: How to verify Application status?
Using your assessment ID, Aadhaar number, or other personal information, you can check the status of your PMAY application.
How to file a complaint and get questions answered using the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana online form?
If you have a problem with the PMAY form, you can contact the housing ministry by phone, email, or in person.
- Phone numbers: 011-23060484, 011-23063285
- Email ID: [email protected]/[email protected]
- Address: MOHUA, Room Number 118, G Wing, NBO Building, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011
PMAY Online Form 2022: Contact Information for Grievance
For any further assistance, you may also get in touch with the offices of the housing ministry in New Delhi.
- Raj Kumar Gautam- Director (HFA – 5), Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MOHUA) Room Number 118, G Wing, NBO Building, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011
- Phone: 011-23060484/ 011-23063285
- E-mail: [email protected]/ [email protected]