Summary: PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Apply Online – PM YASASVI Entrance Test (YET) Online Registration, NTA PM Yashasvi scholarship Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website yet.nta.ac.in.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2022
The Government of India has come up with a scholarship program for the students of class 9th to 12th. NTA has invited applications for the PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YASASVI) scheme. The Young Achievers Scholarship entrance test is being held for the selection of candidates belonging to OBC, EBC and DNT categories, studying in Class IX and Class XI for the award of scholarship for studying in Schools identified by the MSJ&E. Interested candidates can now apply for this scheme at the official website — yet.nta.ac.in.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “PM YASASVI Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 PM YASASVI Scheme 2022
- 2 NTA PM Yashasvi scholarship 2022: Online Application Form
- 3 How to Apply for PM YASASVI Scheme
NTA PM Yashasvi scholarship 2022: Online Application Form
वाइब्रेंट इंडिया योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is inviting applications for the PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YASASVI) scheme. Under the YASAVI scheme, this scholarship will be given to 15000 school students of classes 9th to 12th from Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC) and non-notified categories. Under this scheme, students of 9th to 10th will be given a scholarship of Rs 75,000 per year. 125,000 will be given to the students of class 11th to 12th. To be eligible for the scholarship, the annual income of the parents or guardian of the candidate must not exceed Rs 2.5 Lakh. Those who are interested in the PM YASASVI scholarship scheme can submit the application form till August 26 through the official website– yet.nta.ac.in. The application correction window will remain open from August 27 to 31.
Scholarship Exam Pattern
- PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme For Vibrant India (YASASVI) Entrance Test (YET will be held on 11th September.
- The exam will be for three hours and will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- There will be MCQ questions in this exam.
- It will be held in 78 cities across the country.
- The questions will be asked in Hindi and English.
- The Young Achievers Scholarship exam is being conducted for the selection of candidates belonging to OBC, EBC and DNT categories.
YASASVI Entrance Test (YET) Structure
|Subjects of Test||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
वाइब्रेंट इंडिया योजना 2022 @yet.nta.ac.in – Overview
|Name of Scheme||PM YASASVI Scheme|
|in Language||वाइब्रेंट इंडिया योजना|
|The date of the examination||11 September 2022 (Sunday)|
|Total time allotted for the exam||3 hours|
|Last entry into the exam center||01:30 PM|
|Mode of examination||Computer-based test (CBT)|
|The pattern of the exam||The objective type comprises 100 multiple choice questions.|
|Medium||English and Hindi|
|Exam Cities||The exams will be held in 78 cities across India.|
|Exam fee||Candidates are not required to pay any exam fees.|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Helpline numbers for NTA||011-40759000, 011-6922 7700 (from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM).|
Required Document for PM YASASVI Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- A candidate must possess a class 10 passing certificate or a class 8 passing certificate.
- Candidate must hold income certificate
- Identification card of the candidate.
- Email address and cellphone number.
- The candidate must have at least one of the following credentials: Certificates for OBC/ EBC/ DNT SAR/NT/SNT, respectively.
PM YASASVI Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant must have permanent residency in India.
- A candidate must fall into one of the following categories: OBC/ EBC/ DNT SAR/NT/SNT.
- Applicants for the PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 must have completed the eighth grade in order to sit for the tenth-grade examinations in the session of 2022.
- The yearly income of the applicant’s parents should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh.
- Students applying for a ninth grade must have been born between April 1, 2004, and March 31, 2008.
- Students applying for the eleventh grade must have been born between April 1, 2004, and March 31, 2008.
- All genders are welcome to apply for this program.
Objectives of PM YASASVI Scheme 2022
The Government of India’s Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJ&E) has established the PM Young Achievers Scholarship Scholarship Program for a Vibrant India (YASASVI) also known as YASASVI Scheme 2022 to provide scholarships to students of various impoverished classes. This scholarship program is awarded to Indian students from any state or union territory where the applicant resides.
Benefits & Features of PM YASASVI Scheme
- The Prime Minister Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YASASVI) Entrance Test applications are being invited by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government Of India, has planned to offer 15,000 scholarships under the PM YASASVI scheme.
- Whose parent/guardian’s annual income does not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh. Income proof letter will have to be given at the time of applying.
- Scholarship amount ranging from Rs 75,000 to Rs 1,25,000 per year is entitled to Class 9-12 meritorious students from the Other Backward Class (OBC), De-Notified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic (DNT) and Economically Backward Class (EBC) categories.
- The selection for the scholarship will be based on the online entrance test conducted by NTA in 78 cities across India on 11 September 2022.
- Students will be selected for the scholarship on the basis of their merit in the YASASVI Entrance Test (YET) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Candidates should have a valid mobile number, aadhar number (AID), aadhar linked bank account, income certificate and caste certificate to apply for the PM YASASVI Scholarship Scheme.
How to Apply for PM YASASVI Scheme
Students who want to apply for these scheme can apply on the official website nta.ac.in. Interested candidates can register for the program till August 26. The correction window for online applications will be open from August 27 to August 31. No fee is required to be paid for applying. The candidates who have submitted the application form, NTA will issue the admit card on the official website on September 5, 2022.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online PM YASASVI Scheme Application Form
- Visit the official website of the YASASVI scheme, which can be found on the NTA website, in order to submit your application for the program.
- You will need to choose the register option from the menu that is located on the right side of the page.
- When you click the Register button, a new page that is titled Candidate Registration Page will appear in on the screen.
- On the candidate registration screen, you will need to enter in the candidate’s name, email ID, date of birth (D.O.B), and password before clicking the create account button.
- You will be registered with no problems at all! But Note down the system-generated Application Number.
How to Login for PM YASASVI Scheme 2022
- After the candidate has successfully enrolled, they are eligible to apply for one of the following scholarship programs:
- Candidates for Trust Think are required to log in by clicking the button labeled “login” located in the “helpful links” section of the main page.
- You will then see a new page appear in front of you, on which you will be required to enter your application number and password before clicking the submit button.
- After you have successfully signed in, go to the portal’s YASASVI test registration page to sign up for the exam.
- Send in all of the information that was requested.
- Keep the page for your own use in the future.
Candidates should note that they are not required to pay any exam fee. After the application forms are successfully submitted and corrected, the NTA will release the admit cards on September 5, 2022 at the official website.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
NTA has also released the YASASVI 2022 Syllabus. The students who have applied for the entrance exam can check the syllabus on the official website. In case of any query, candidates can call NTA Help Desk on 011 4075 9000 or 011 6922 7700 or mail to NTA @nta.ac.in.
|Last date to apply for PM YASASVI Scheme||26th August till 5 PM|
|Availability of application correction window||27th August 2022|
|Last date to make corrections||31st August 2022|
|YET admit card||5th September 2022|
|YET exam||11th September 2022|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|PM YASASVI Scheme Official Portal||Official Website|