Short Info: [Apply Online] PM Mitra Yojana 2023 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Implementation Process, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website texmin.nic.in. पीएम मित्र योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||PM Mitra Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||To provide an integrated ecosystem to the textile industry.|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 PM Mitra Yojana 2023 – Apply Online @texmin.nic.in
- 2 PM Mitra Yojana 2023 – Overview
- 3 पीएम मित्र योजना 2021 – PM Mitra Yojana List, Status News Update
- 4 PM Mitra Yojana Online Registration Process
- 5 PM Mitra Yojana 2023: Online Application Form
PM Mitra Yojana 2023 – Apply Online @texmin.nic.in
Summary: Union Budget 2021-22, the Union Cabinet approved setting up of 7 Mega Integrated Textile Region and Apparel (PM MITRA) Parks with a total outlay of Rs 4,445 crore for a period of five years. This decision has been taken to make India at par with global textiles.
This scheme is for the textile sector. Its full name is Pradhan Mantri Mega Textile Integrated Textile and Apparel Scheme. Seven new textile parks will be set up under this scheme.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “PM Mitra Yojana 2023” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
PM Mitra Yojana 2023 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||PM Mitra Yojana|
|in Language||पीएम मित्र योजना|
|Full Form of PM Mitra||Pradhan Mantri Mega Textile Integrated Textile and Apparel Scheme|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the country|
|Scheme Objective||To provide an integrated ecosystem to the textile industry.|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
पीएम मित्र योजना 2021 – PM Mitra Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
Union Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal informed about this decision of the government by holding a press conference and said that the ‘PM MITRA’ scheme will help in realizing PM Modi’s dream of 5 ‘F’ in the textile sector.
PM Mitra Yojana Online Registration Process
The Cabinet approved the Mitra scheme for the textile industry. Under this scheme in the country of 7 will be set up Mega Investment Textile Park. Textile Mega Park , and nearly Rs. 4,500 will be spending.
If you want to get the benefit of PM Mitra Yojana then you have to wait for some time now. The government has just announced the launch of this scheme. Soon the information related to the application under this scheme will be provided by the government.
PM Mitra Yojana 2023: Online Application Form
PM Mitra Yojana 2023: Online Application Form PDF Download – Prime Minister Narendra Modi in establishing an Atmanirbhar Bharat (self-dependent India) and to make India stand at par with Global textile giants, the Union Cabinet on Wednesday declared the setting up of seven PM MITRA parks with an outlaw of 4,445 crores for over five years, as announced in the Union Budget 2021-22.
The seven Mega Integrated Textile Region and Apparel (PM MITRA) parks will be established at Greenfield or Brownfield sites located in different states and that the move will be benefitting the unemployed with seven lakh direct jobs and 14 lakh indirect jobs.
PM Mitra Yojana of features
- The park will be constructed in green field and brown field places located in different states.
- 500 crore support will be given to develop all greenfield Mitra Parks.
- An amount of Rs 200 crore will be allocated for the development of Brownfield Mitra Parks.
- 300 crore support will be given to all Mitra Parks for competitive incentives to manufacturing units.
- The estimated cost of setting up 7 parks is Rs 17000 crore.
- This park will be an integrated system through which such an ecosystem will be created in which everyone can get benefit and mother from each other.
- 50% area of the park will be developed for pure manufacturing activities, 20% area for utilities and 10% area for commercial development.
Objectives of PM Mitra Yojana 2023
The Union Cabinet has approved the PM Mitra Scheme. The objective of this scheme is to complete the value chain of the textile sector. Under this scheme, 7 new textile parks will be set up in the country. The ownership of this special purpose vehicle will be with the state government and the government of India. According to the government, the scheme aims to help Indian companies emerge as global companies.
- Piyush Goyal said that this step is inspired by PM Modi’s 5F vision. This 5F vision includes Farm to Fiber to Factory to Fashion to Foreign.
- With this scheme, 21 lakh jobs will be created in the textile sector.
- These include 7 lakh direct and 14 lakh indirect schemes.
- This scheme will lead to production and export centric growth.
- An investment of Rs 4,445 crore will be made on this scheme and under this 7 lakh people will get direct employment and 14 lakh people will get indirect employment.
- Under the PM Mitra scheme, work from spinning, weaving, processing, dyeing and printing to manufacturing of clothes will be done at one place.
- 21 lakh jobs will be created through this scheme. There will be 7 lakh direct and 14 lakh indirect jobs out of 21 lakh jobs.
- Mitra Parks will be built in greenfield or brownfield places located in different states.
- Under this scheme, Mitra will develop the Parks in Special Purpose Vehicle Public Private Partnership mode.
Key Features of Scheme
- PM Mitra Yojana has been launched on 6 October 2021.
- The cabinet of the Modi government has approved the PM Mitra scheme.
- Under this scheme, 7 Integrated Textile Parks will be constructed across the country.
- This scheme is also known as Pradhan Mantri Mega Textile Integrated Textile and Apparel Scheme.
- This scheme has been inspired from PM’s 5F model which is Farm to Fiber to Factory to Fashion to Foreign.
- The cost of logistics will also come down through this scheme as the entire value chain will be present at one place.
|Announcement Date||6 October 2021|
|PM Mitra Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|