Short Info:PM Kisan Refund List 2022: Payment/ Amount Status and Check Online Application Status at Official Website pmkisan.gov.in.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 PM Kisan Refund List 2022
- 2 pmkisan.gov.in Refund List 2022 – Overview
- 3 PM Kisan Refund List News Update
- 4 PM Kisan Refund List Online Process
- 5 PM Kisan Refund Status 2022
PM Kisan Refund List 2022
Summary: Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the 11th installment (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 11th Installment) is about to be released, on the other hand now the recovery of amount has also started from those farmers, who have done wrong. This scheme has been taken advantage of in such a way. The government is now in action mode regarding this fraud. To give refund to the ineligible farmers, a list of these farmers has been issued under the PM Kisan Scheme. The farmers whose names are in this list will have to return the money to the state as well as the central government.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “PM Kisan Refund List 2022” like Article Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
pmkisan.gov.in Refund List 2022 – Overview
|Name of Article||PM Kisan Refund List|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of India|
|Article under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
PM Kisan Refund List News Update
Latest News Update: Farmers get a total help of Rs 6,000 every year from PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana, that is, they get Rs 2,000 thrice a year. Ever since this scheme has been launched, the government has identified some eligible farmers who are also getting benefited from it. Therefore, the Government of India has taken several initiatives to address this concern.
PM Kisan Refund List Online Process
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this article then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
How to do PM Kisan Refund Online
- To do an online PM Kisan Refund, first of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme.
- The home page of the website will open on your screen
- Now you have to select the option of Refund Online on the screen
- After that, a new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Here you will see two options
- If already paid due refund to the department/State/District/Block or by any other means
- If not paid earlier then select this option to refund the amount online now
- You have to choose the second option out ,of these
- After that a new page will open on the screen.
- On this page, you will see an application form
- You have to provide all the necessary information in the application form
- After this you have to click on the option of Get Data.
- You can easily make your refund
PM Kisan Refund Status 2022
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, annual financial assistance of ₹ 6000 is provided by the government to small and marginal farmers, this help is provided by the government only to the eligible farmers, but there are many farmers who are eligible but still this Taking advantage of the scheme, a list was prepared by the government of such farmers who are ineligible farmers and they have taken advantage of this scheme, then they will have to return the benefit money taken under PM Kisan Refund List.
Who will have to refund the money for the PM Kisan scheme?
Those farmers who are taking advantage of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, who fall under the following categories, will have to return the money of this scheme to the government.
- Farmers who cultivate on the land of any institution or temple.
- Farmers who were earlier working on constitutional posts.
- The farmer has become a minister after winning an election earlier.
- Farmers who were earlier working in central or state government posts.
- Retired pensioners whose pension is more than 10 thousand rupees.
- Persons who have deposited Income Tax in the previous year.
- Persons working in the post of Doctor, Engineer, Lawyer, Chartered Accountant and Architecture.
Refund list of PM Kisan released
To make this scheme transparent for the farmers, the government has created the DBT website. It will contain the names of those farmers who have to return their money. The eligibility criteria were set by the government for the farmers to take advantage of this scheme. After the release of this list, such farmers who were not eligible for this scheme will have to return the money of every installment to the state or central government.
How to know if you are in the list of ineligible farmers
If you are also ineligible under the PM-KISAN scheme but have been getting the benefit of ₹2000 installments in any way then you will have to do PM Kisan Refund Online of the entire amount received as a benefit at the earliest, otherwise you will face direct legal action from the government. All beneficiaries who are found responsible for doing PM Kisan Refund can directly re-pay their amount by simply visiting the official website or visiting the nearby CSC Center. If a farmer sees his name in PM Kisan Refund List , it automatically means that he has been removed from the scheme and he will not get any benefit. In the future with this scheme as well as in the money refund list, farmers can also see how much money they have to return to the government. Farmers can return the money by visiting the link “https://bharatkosh.gov.in/ portal” . Or by going to a bank branch.
What can you do if you have not received the PM Kisan Yojana installment?
Under PM Kisan Yojana, the farmers who have got the installments earlier but are not getting the money now, that is, the name of the farmer has been removed from the beneficiary list of this scheme. If any farmer feels that he is eligible or any mistake has happened then he can contact on the official website of PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana and click on Contact Us option. Then he can clarify his questions as well.