Short Info: [Apply Online] PM Kisan e-KYC Update 2023 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website exlink.pmkisan.gov.in, .
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 PM Kisan e-KYC Update 2023 – Apply Online @pmkisan.gov.in
- 2 PM Kisan e-KYC Update 2023 – Overview
- 3 PM Kisan e-KYC Update 2023: KYC Status Check Online
PM Kisan e-KYC Update 2023 – Apply Online @pmkisan.gov.in
Summary: The central government releases Rs.6,000 online every year in three installments of direct benefit transfer to the bank accounts of qualifying farmers. The eKYC deadline for all PM Kisan Samman Nidh beneficiaries has been extended until July 31, 2022. Farmers must complete the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi e-K.YC before the deadline, in order to get Rs.2,000 in their bank accounts as part of the 11th installment.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “PM Kisan e-KYC Update 2023” like Article benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
PM Kisan e-KYC Update 2023 – Overview
|Name of Article||PM Kisan e-KYC Update|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of India|
|Objective||Providing benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme to farmers|
|Benefits||Rs 6000/- Year (Rs 2000/- every four Months)|
|Article under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana/ Yojna|
PM Kisan e-KYC Update Process 2023
PM Kisan eKYC is mandatory for all farmers who have Registered Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 launched by PM Narendra Modi. Now eligible farmers of India who have applied for the scheme and also received their PM Kisan Installment on time must have to do the eKYC of PM Kisan Yojana Online by visiting the nearby CSC Center.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: Here’s How to update eKYC online
Step 1: Visit the official website of PM-Kisan https://pmkisan.gov.in/NewHome3.aspx
Step 2: Click on the eKYC option available on right side of the page
Step 3: Enter your Aadhaar card number, and captcha code and click on search
Step 4: Enter the mobile number linked with the Aadhaar card
Step 5: Click on ‘Get OTP’ and enter the OTP in the specified field
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: Here’s How to update eKYC offline @ CSC
Step 1: Visit your nearest CSC Center.
Step 2: Submit Aadhar Update in PM Kisan Account
Step 3: Enter your biometrics to login
Step 4: Update Aadhar Card Number and Submit the form.
Step 5: Your phone will now display Confirmation as an SMS.
Procedure to check beneficiary status
- First of all you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- After this you have to click on the option of beneficiary status.
- Now you have to enter the asked information.
- After that you have to click on submit option.
- In this way you will be able to see the beneficiary status.
Procedure to view a beneficiary list
- First of all you have to go to the official website of PM Kisan.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of beneficiary list.
- Now a new page will open on your screen.
- On this page, you have to select State, District, Sub District, Block and Village.
- Now you have to click on the option of get report.
- The beneficiary list will be on your computer screen.
PM Kisan e-KYC Update 2023: KYC Status Check Online
PM KISAN is a central government scheme in India by which the Indian government provides financial assistance to farmers who meet certain conditions. All land-owning farmer families would receive annual income assistance of Rs. 6,000, paid out in three equal amounts of Rs. 2000 every four months, under the proposal. PM Kisan E KYC Update with Aadhar Card OTP last date is extended till July, 31 online on exlink.pmkisan.gov.in/aadharekyc.aspx, last date to do PM Kisan EKYC Online is July, 31 2022. all the registered users can visit CSC Centres to do biometric authentication with aadhar to do PM Kisan EKYC OTP Authentication and even it can be done on PMKisan App.
Objectives of PM Kisan e-KYC Update 2023
The main purpose of the scheme is to provide farmers with financial assistance. There are many such farmers who get the benefit of this scheme even if they are not eligible. The eKYC process has been started by the government to exclude all such farmers from this scheme.
Benefits and Features of PM Kisan eKYC Online 2023
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List (PM KISAN) is the name of the scheme that the central government launched.
- The country’s small and marginal farmers. The main benefit is Rs. 6000, which is distributed in three installments of 2000 each.
- On the PMKISAN Portal, OTP-based eKYC can be completed. In the case of biometric-based eKYC, the beneficiary must contact the nearest CSC center.
- This amount is directly deposited in the bank account of the farmers through direct benefit transfer.
- All those farmers who want to get the benefit of this scheme even further, they will have to get eKYC done.
- The economic condition of the farmers will also improve by the operation of this scheme. The last date to get eKYC done is 31st July 2023.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
PM-Kisan Helpline No. 155261 / 011-24300606
|Deadline of eKYC for all the PMKISAN beneficiaries||31st July 2022|