In the message going viral on WhatsApp, it is being claimed that under the ‘Pradhan Mantri Gyanveer Yojana (प्रधानमंत्री ज्ञानवीर योजना)’, the Government of India is giving Rs 3400 per month to all the youth. In order to know the complete details of the PM Gyanveer Yojana, we must know the details and check the facts.
Table of Contents
PM Gyanveer Yojana 2022
Every year welfare schemes are launched by the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, for the citizens of the whole of India. Recently, a post is going viral on social media, in which it is being claimed that under the Pradhan Mantri Gyanveer Yojana (pm gyanveer yojana), Rs 3400 will be given every month. When the PIB Fact Check team investigated this scheme, it found that this claim is completely fake. PIB cautions not to share your personal information on any such website/link.
As we all know that social media is a very fast and important tool to reach a message to maximum number of people at a time. Therefore, many times wrong messages are also sent to the people through social media. One such message is going viral on social media these days. In the message, it is being claimed to give Rs 3400 per month to all the youth for registering under the ‘Pradhan Mantri Gyanveer Yojana’.
Pradhan Mantri Gyanveer Yojana 2022 – PIB Fact Check
Many government schemes are being run by the central government, under which financial assistance is given. The government gives financial assistance to farmers, poor, women, daughters and youth. It is being claimed in this message that under the ‘Pradhan Mantri Gyanveer Yojana’, the Government of India is giving Rs 3400 per month to all the youth. Along with this, a link is also being shared with people for message registration. Click on which you are being asked to apply.
In such a situation, the requirements of fact checks increase and at present, a message is going viral on WhatsApp, in which it is being said that the youth who register in PM Modi‘s Gyanveer scheme will get 3,400 per month. Money will be given but this is true or false?
Claim: PM Gyanveer Yojana will give Rs 3,400 per month to all who will register themselves in this scheme.
- This is not true.
- Don’t give any of these sites or links access to your personal information.
- Make sure to “Fact Check” before forwarding such messages.
Be Careful of Fake Posts, Especially across Social Media: PIC Stated
Be careful from fake posts, PIB said that everyone should beware of such messages going viral on social media. PIB asked people not to forward such messages. By being misled by such messages, you put your personal information and money at risk.
If any such message comes to you too, then you can do fact check to find out about its truth. You can do fact check through PIB.
- If you get such communication, you may verify its reality by doing a fact check. For this you have to visit the official link https://factcheck.pib.gov.in/. Apart from this, you can also send the video to WhatsApp number +918799711259 or email: [email protected]
- Most of the schemes that come to the state or central government are announced on the official Twitter pages of the concerned government before or on the launch date. We can see that the type of programme or benefit being looked for isn’t mentioned anywhere on the government’s website.
- If you carefully examine and verify the links that are in the document, those links do not end with “.GOV”. It is clear that all government websites end in “.gov.” Since none of these conditions were met, it is clear that the story in question is a fabrication that has been spread over social media platforms like Facebook and WhatsApp. Hence, we need to steer clear of stories of this kind.
This claim is false. Do not share your personal information on any such website/link. Along with this, PIB has advised people to check their facts before forwarding such messages. At the same time, it has also been said that they should not take this message seriously because it is fake.