Short Info: [Apply Online] PM FME Scheme (PMFME) 2022 – PMFME Online Registration, Pradhan Mantri Formalisation of Micro food processing Enterprises scheme Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website pmfme.mofpi.gov.in. पीएमएफएमई योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, पीएम एफएमई रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||PM FME Scheme|
|Scheme Benefit||To provide financial, technical and business support for up-gradation of existing micro food processing enterprises|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 PM FME Scheme 2022 – Apply Online @pmfme.mofpi.gov.in
- 2 PMFME Scheme 2022 – Overview
- 3 पीएमएफएमई योजना 2022 – PMFME Scheme List, Status News Update
- 4 PM FME Scheme Online Registration Process
- 5 PM FME Scheme 2022: PMFME Online Application Form
- 5.1 Beneficiaries
- 5.2 Required Document for PM FME Scheme
- 5.2.1 The State Nodal Agencies will now be accepting applications for Cooperatives, FPOs, SHGs and Common Infrastructure under the PMFME Scheme in physical form. Following documents need to be submitted by the beneficiaries and would be recommended by the State Nodal Authorities to MOFPI for availing credit-linked subsidy.
- 5.3 PM FME Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 5.4 Objectives of PM FME Scheme 2022
- 5.5 Key Features of PMFME Scheme & Benefits
- 5.6 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 5.7 Important Dates
- 5.8 Important Links
PM FME Scheme 2022 – Apply Online @pmfme.mofpi.gov.in
Summary: The centrally sponsored Pradhan Mantri Formalisation of Micro food processing Enterprises (PMFME) Scheme, launched under the Aatmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan, to enhance the competitiveness of existing individual micro-enterprises in the unorganized segment of the food processing industry and promote formalization of the sector.
Launched on June 29, 2020, the PMFME Scheme is currently being implemented in 35 States and Union Territories. The online portal for the application of the PMFME Scheme was made live on January 25, 2021. More than 9000 individual beneficiaries have registered on the portal, out of which more than 3500 applications have been successfully submitted under the scheme.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “PM FME Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
PMFME Scheme 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||PM FME Scheme (PMFME)|
|in Language||पीएमएफएमई योजना|
|Launched by||Government Of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of India|
|Major Benefit||To providing financial, technical and business support for upgradation of existing micro food processing enterprises|
|Scheme Objective||To Cover Micro Food Processing Unit With Credit Linked Subsidy|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
पीएमएफएमई योजना 2022 – PMFME Scheme List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- PMFME: Get Rs 10 Lakh to Start Business in Agriculture Sector. According to the instructions of the ministry, a production unit will be given assistance up to a maximum of Rs 10 lakh.
- 10 हजार करोड़ ₹ के फंड से आपको 10 लाख रुपये देगी सरकार, ऐसे करें आवेदन?
PM FME Scheme Online Registration Process
Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI), in partnership with the State/ UT Governments, has launched an all India Centrally Sponsored PM Formalisation of Micro food processing Enterprises Scheme (PM FME Scheme) for providing financial, technical and business support for upgradation of existing micro food processing enterprises.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online PMFME Scheme Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of PM FME Scheme i.e. pmfme.mofpi.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, click on online registration option.
Step 3- On this new page, you have to click on sign up
Step 4- The registration Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as Type of beneficiary, Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Address, State, District and other information).
Step 6- Click on Register Button for Complete the registration process.
Step 7- After that, you have to login on the portal
Step 8- You have to select beneficiary type
Step 9- Now you have to enter your user id and password
Step 10- After that you have to click on submit
Step 11- Now you have to click on apply now
Step 12- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
Step 13- You have to enter all the required details in this application form
Step 14- After that, you have to upload all the required documents
Step 15- Now you have to click on submit
Step 16- By following this procedure you can apply under PM FME Scheme
Procedure To Do Applicant Login
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of PM FME Scheme i.e. pmfme.mofpi.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Now you are required to click on login
Step 3- On this new page, you have to click on applicant login
Step 4- The login page will appear on the screen.
Step 5- You have to select your beneficiary type
Step 6- Now you have to enter the user id and password
Step 7- After that, you have to click on submit
By following this procedure you can do applicant login
Procedure To Do MIS Login
Step 1- Visit the official website of the PM FME scheme
Step 2- On the homepage, you are required to click on the login
Step 3- After that, you have to click on MIS login
Step 4- Now you have to enter your user id and password
Step 5- After that, you have to click on submit
By following this procedure you can do MIS Login
PM FME Scheme 2022: PMFME Online Application Form
PM FME Scheme 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – Ministry of Food Processing Industry (MoFPI) has launched the Pradhan Mantri Formalisation of Micro food processing Enterprises (PMFME) scheme under the Aatmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan with the aim to enhance the competitiveness of existing individual micro-enterprises in the unorganized segment of the food processing industry and promote formalization of the sector. The scheme to be implemented over a period of five years from 2020-21 to 2024-25 with a total outlay of Rupees 10,000 crore.
The scheme has a special focus on supporting Groups engaged in Agri-food processing such as Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs), Self Help Groups (SHGs) and Producers Cooperatives along their entire value chain. The PMFME scheme support in terms of:
- Food processing entrepreneurs through credit-linked capital subsidy @35% of the eligible project cost with a maximum ceiling of Rs.10 lakh per unit.
- Seed capital @ Rs. 40,000/- per SHG member for working capital and purchase of small tools.
- Credit linked grant of 35% for capital investment to FPOs/ SHGs/ producer cooperatives.
- Support for marketing & branding to micro-units.
- Support for common infrastructure and handholding support to SHGs, FPOs and Producer Cooperatives.
- Providing Capacity building and training support to increase the capabilities of the enterprises and upgradation of skills of workers.
The PM FME scheme will provide financial assistance to groups and individuals for the following activities:
- For up-gradation of individual Micro Food Processing Units
- For capital investment along the value chain
- Seed Capital for the purchase of tools and working capital to Self Help Groups
- For common infrastructure development such as cold storage and warehouses
Components Of PM FME Scheme
- Support to individual and groups of micro-enterprises
- Branding and marketing support
- Support for strengthening of the institution
- Setting a progress project management framework
Required Document for PM FME Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card
- Residence proof
- Incorporation certificate
- Bank account
- Age proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Signed Hard Copy of the Completed Application Form (pdf).
- Soft copy of the Completed Application Form (Excel).
- Supporting Documents for application.
- Detailed Project Report in PDF or word format.
PM FME Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
Objectives of PM FME Scheme 2022
The main objectives of the scheme include:
- Formalization of micro-units by means of GST, Udyog Aadhar and FSSAI registrations
- Financial assistance to individual units for up-gradation of food processing facilities
- Quality improvement and skill development through training and technical knowledge
- Financial assistance to Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs), Self Help Groups (SHGs), producer’s cooperatives for setting up common infrastructure facilities
- Branding and marketing support to FPOs, SHGs and producer cooperatives
- Support and assistance in availing bank loans and preparation of detailed project reports (DPR)
Key Features of PMFME Scheme & Benefits
- The Pradhan Mantri Formalisation of Micro food processing Enterprises (PMFME) Scheme, launched under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
- Through this scheme 2 lakh micro food processing unit will be covered with credit linked subsidy
- The PM FME scheme was launched on 29th June 2020.
- The scheme is a part of the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan and the “Vocal for Local” campaign initiated by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
- The ministry of food processing industries is responsible for implementing this scheme
- This scheme will formalise micro units by means of GST, udyog Aadhaar and FSSAI registration
- The PMFME Scheme is currently being implemented in 35 States and Union Territories (UTs).
- Farmer producer organisation, self help groups and producers cooperatives are covered under thi scheme
- Financial assistance will also be provided to the individual units through this scheme for upgrading their food processing facilities
- Other than that quality improvement, setting up common and infrastructural facilities and skill development will be provided through training and Technical knowledge
- The total outlay of the scheme is $ 1.3 Bn spread over a span of 5 years from 2020-21 to 2024-25.
- This scheme also provides branding and marketing support
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- +91 1302281089 , +91-8168001500
- 09:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- [email protected]
- MOFPI Website
- You can reach out to our call center all throughout the week (7 days a week) on above mentioned contact number and during the above mentioned hours
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|PM FME Scheme Official Portal||Official Website|