Short Info: [Apply Online] PM Fasal Bima Status 2023 – PMFBY Crop Insurance Status, Eligibility, PMFBY Beneficiary Status Check Online | Crop Insurance Status Check स्टेट वाइज लिंक, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website pmfby.gov.in.
PM Fasal Bima Status 2023
Summary: Today we are going to tell you about an ambitious scheme of the Government of India. The name of this scheme is Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana. Under the scheme, farmers get compensation for crops destroyed due to rain or storm. The number of economically weaker farmers in the country is very high. Because of this, many farmers in the country do farming with the help of loans. At the same time, due to heavy rain, storm, storm or any other natural calamity, their crop gets damaged. In such a situation, a mountain of calamities falls on the farmers. Apart from this, the debt burden on them also increases significantly. In view of this problem of the farmers, the Government of India has started the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “PM Fasal Bima Status 2023” like Article Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
PMFBY Crop Insurance Status
PM Fasal Bima Status Check 2023 | प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना स्टेटस कैसे चेक करें |
In April, 2016, the Government of India had launched Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) after rolling back the earlier insurance schemes viz. National Agriculture Insurance Scheme (NAIS), Weather-based Crop Insurance scheme and Modified National Agricultural Insurance Scheme (MNAIS). Under PM Fasal Bima Yojana, crops get protection from risks like drought, storm, storm, bad weather rain, flood etc. The main objective of this scheme is to provide insurance cover to the farmers at an affordable rate in case of loss due to natural calamities. To apply for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, you have to visit the official website of Government of India https://pmfby.gov.in/. After this select the option of Apply as a Farmer.
Under this scheme the damage caused to crops due to natural calamities is covered. The damage caused by rain and fire to the crop kept in agriculture after harvesting has also been covered under this scheme.
Insurance of these crops for Kharif-2023 season
8 crops paddy, groundnut, maize, tur, ragi, cotton, ginger and turmeric are being insured for the Kharif-2023 season. 31st July 2023 is the deadline for insurance of Kharif crops. At the same time, a total of nine crops including paddy, groundnut, black gram, green gram, mustard, sunflower, sugarcane, potato and onion will be insured for the Rabi season.
Which crops are covered under PM Fasal Bima Status 2023
Under this scheme by the government, this year 8 crops will be covered in Kharif season 2023 and 9 crops in Rabi season 2023 which are as follows.
- Yellow Arhar Lentil
- black gram
- green gram
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 PM Fasal Bima Status 2023
- 2 PMFBY Crop Insurance Status
- 3 PM Fasal Bima Status 2023 – Overview
- 4 प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना आवेदन स्थिति कैसे देखें?
PM Fasal Bima Status 2023 – Overview
|Name of Article||PM Fasal Bima Status|
|Related Scheme||प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Country|
|Article Objective||Providing the facility of insurance against loss due to natural calamity|
|Article under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Required Document for PM Fasal Bima Status
Important Document to Apply Online:
Ration card, Bank account number linked with Aadhaar, Identity card, A passport size photograph of the farmer, Khasra number of the farm, Residence certificate of the farmer (for this farmer driving license, passport, voter ID card), if the farm is on rent If taken, then the photocopy of the contract with the owner of the farm.
PM Fasal Bima Status Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The applicant must be a farmer.
- All the farmers of the country are eligible to take advantage of this scheme.
- Applicants can get insurance on their own cultivable land and agricultural land taken on lease.
- The same farmers are eligible to take advantage of PMFBY Crop Insurance Status 2023, who are not already taking advantage of any other insurance scheme.
Objectives of PM Fasal Bima Status 2023
The main objective of Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Status 2023 is to provide insurance amount to the farmers of the country on the damage caused to crops due to natural calamities. Under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, compensation is given on crops destroyed in rain or any other natural calamity. To get the benefit of this scheme, farmers have to pay a very low premium.
Benefits and Features of PM Fasal Bima Status 2023
- From the year 2016, the facility of PM Fasal Bima Status has been issued by the Central Government for the farmers of the country.
- In this, they will have to pay a premium of 2% of the sum insured for Kharif crops and 1.5% of the sum insured for Rabi crops.
- Whereas, for commercial and horticultural crops, a premium of 5% of the sum insured has to be paid.
- The claim ratio under this scheme is 88.3 percent.
- The insurance amount is provided by the government to the farmers directly in their bank account.
- So far 36 crore farmers of the country have been benefitted through Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Status 2023.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, the crop insured is Rs.36282 for cotton crop, Rs.37484 for paddy crop, Rs.17639 for bajra crop, Rs.18742 for maize crop and Rs.16497 per acre for moong crop. You will get the amount.
- This scheme will save the farmers from the loss due to natural calamity and encourage them to do continuous farming.
प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना आवेदन स्थिति कैसे देखें?
The farmers of the country who have taken the Prime Minister’s Fasal Bima Yojana 2023. Those who have applied under this scheme can easily check both their application status and beneficiary status online by visiting the official website of this scheme.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this article then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to check status:
Process to view PM Fasal Bima Status 2023
- First of all you have to go to the official website of this scheme.
- After this the homepage of the website will displayed on the screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Application Status.
- After this a new page will show on the browser screen.
- On this page you have to enter the receipt number and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on Check Status.
- In this way you can check the status of your application.
How to Check Beneficiary Status under PM Fasal Bima Yojana ?
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana.
- After this the homepage of the website will displayed on the screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of beneficiary list .
- As soon as you click on this option a new page will show on the browser screen.
- On this page you have to select your state.
- After that you have to select your district.
- Now you have to select your block.
- As soon as you select your block, the beneficiary list will show on the browser screen.
- Now you can check your name in this beneficiary list.
- In this way the farmer can check his beneficiary status.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Help Desk Number:- (011) 2338-2012 / 2715 / 2709
- Toll Free Helpline Number:- 011-23381092
- Email Support:- email@example.com
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Deadline for insurance of Kharif crops||31 July 2023|
|PM Fasal Bima Status||Click Here|
|PM Fasal Bima Status Official Portal||Official Website|