Short Info: [Apply Online] PM Daksh Yojana 2023 – PM-DAKSH Portal/App APK Download, Candidate/ Institute Online Registration, Pradhan Mantri Dakshta Aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgrahi Yojana Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in. पीएम दक्ष योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, पीएम-दक्ष पोर्टल और पीएम-दक्ष मोबाइल एप्प रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||PM Daksh Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Providing training to generate employment opportunities|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 PM Daksh Yojana 2023 – Apply Online @pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in
- 2 PM Daksh Yojana 2023 – Overview
- 3 पीएम दक्ष योजना 2023 – PM Daksh Yojana App/ Portal, Status News Update
- 4 PM Daksh Portal and Mobile App
- 5 पीएम दक्ष योजना ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन प्रक्रिया
- 6 PM Daksh Yojana 2023: Online Application Form
- 6.1 Stipend paid during the skill development training programmes
- 6.2 Duration of the skill development training programmes
- 6.3 PM-DAKSH Yojana Eligible Target Group and required documents
- 6.4 Required Document for PM Daksh Yojana
- 6.5 PM Daksh Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 6.6 Objectives of PM Daksh Yojana 2023
- 6.7 पीएम दक्ष योजना Benefits
- 6.8 Key Features of Scheme
- 6.9 पीएम दक्ष योजना Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 6.10 Important Dates
- 6.11 Important Links
- 7 FAQ Related to PM Daksh Yojana
PM Daksh Yojana 2023 – Apply Online @pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in
Summary: The Pradhan Mantri Dakshta Aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgrahi (PM-DAKSH) scheme is being run by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment from the year 2020-21. Under this scheme, skill development training programs are being provided to the eligible target group through up-skilling/re-skilling, short-term training programmes, long-term training programmes, entrepreneurship development programmes, etc.
These training programmes under PM-Daksh yojana will be implemented through the government training institutes, sector skill councils that have been constituted by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, and other credible institutions.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “PM Daksh Yojana 2023” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
PM Daksh Yojana 2023 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||PM Daksh Yojana|
|in Language||पीएम दक्ष योजना|
|Also, Know As||Pradhan Mantri Dakshta Aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgrahi Yojana (प्रधानमंत्री दक्षता और कौशलता संपन्न हितग्राही योजना)|
|Name of Portal/ App||PM Daksh portal and mobile app|
|Launched by||Union Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment Virendra Kumar|
|Beneficiaries||Target Groups of Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes and Safai Karamcharis|
|Scheme Objective||Providing training to generate employment opportunities|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
पीएम दक्ष योजना 2023 – PM Daksh Yojana App/ Portal, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- Dr. Virendra Kumar has launched the ‘PM-Daksh’ portal and ‘PM-Daksh’ mobile app on August 7
- केंद्र सरकार ने लॉन्च किया ‘पीएम दक्ष पोर्टल’ -रोजगार को बढ़ावा देने के लिए दी जाएगी स्किल ट्रेनिंग, जानें किन्हें मिलेगा लाभ
PM Daksh Portal and Mobile App
The Union Minister for Social Justice and Empowerment Dr. Virendra Kumar on August 7, 2021, launched PM-Daksh Portal and PM-Daksh mobile app to make the skill development schemes accessible to the target groups. The app has been developed by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, in collaboration with the National e-Governance Division (NeGD).
Through this portal, now any beneficiary can register himself for training by getting information regarding skill development training going on near him.
The key features of this portal include the availability of all information related to skill development for SC, Backward Classes, and Safai Karamcharis, facility of registration with training institute and facility for a program of interest to anyone.
Features of PM-Daksh Portal and app:
- Availability of all the information related to the skill development at once places for Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes, and Safai Karamcharis.
- Facility to register for the training program and institute of interest.
- Facility to upload the desired documents providing personal information.
- Facility to register the attendance of the trainees through eye and face scanning during the training period.
- Monitoring the facility through photo and video clips during training etc.
पीएम दक्ष योजना ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन प्रक्रिया
The Central Government has started the PM DAKSH Yojana Portal Registration 2021 and login process at pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in. The new PM-Daksha Yojana portal will make skill development schemes accessible to target groups of Backward Classes (OBC), Scheduled Castes (SC) and Safai Karamcharis. Now candidates can register, student login to apply for PM Daksha online training.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online PM Daksh Yojana Application Form 2023
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of PM Daksh Yojana i.e. pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, click on the candidate registration option.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as Name, Father’s / Husband’s name, date of birth, gender, state, District, Clue, educational qualification, Category, Location, mobile number etc and other information) and upload a photo of yourself.
Step 5- After this, you have to click on the option of Send OTP given in front of the mobile number entered by you.
Step 6- Now you have to enter the OTP in the OTP box.
Step 7- After that, you have to click on the option of Next Step.
Step 8- Now you have to enter the training details.
Step 9- After that, you have to click on Next.
Step 10- Now you have to enter the bank account details.
Step 11- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
In this way you will be able to apply online under PM Daksha Yojana.
Institute Registration process
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of PM Daksh Yojana i.e. pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, click on the option of Institute Registration.
Step 3- The Registration Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as Name of Training Institute, District, Address of Institute, legal entity, mobile number, state, E-mail address, assessment body and other information) and upload all the important documents (Affiliation/Accreditation Status, Achievements of last three years in the field of skill development training).
Step 5- Now you have to click on submit option.
In this way, you will be able to do institute registration.
Step 1- First of all, you have to go to the official website of PM Daksha Yojana .
Step 2- On the home page, you have to click on the login option.
Step 3- After this, you have to select any one of the candidate’s institute.
Step 4- Now you have to enter your User ID and Password.
Step 5- After that, you have to click on the login option.
In this way, you will be able to log in.
Process to see the list of training programs under PM Daksha Yojana
Step 1- First of all, you have to go to the official website of PM Daksha Yojana.
Step 2- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Support.
Step 3- After this, the following options will be show on the screen.
- schedule cast
- other backward class
- Safai Karmchari
Step 4- You have to click on the option as per your requirement.
Step 5- Now a list of all skill training programs and information related to them will open in front of you.
PM Daksh Yojana 2023: Online Application Form
PM Daksh Yojana 2023: Online Application Form PDF Download – PM-DAKSH (Pradhan Mantri Dakshta Aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgrahi) Yojana is a National Action Plan for skilling of marginalized persons covering SCs, OBCs, EBCs, DNTs, Sanitation workers including waste pickers.
The ‘Pradhan Mantri Daksh and Kushal Sampanna Hitgrahi (PM-Daksh) Yojana’ is being implemented by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment from the year 2020-21. All these training will be given to the eligible people under this scheme. At the same time, it has been told that the government will give training institutes, which will be formed by the ministry of the government or other credible institutions.
Now any person can get all the information related to skill development training at one place by visiting the ‘PM-Daksh’ portal. Moreover, with just one click, one can get information about skill development training programs happening near him/her and can easily register himself/herself for eligible training.
It is implemented by three corporations under the ministry:
- National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSFDC),
- National Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation ((NBCFDC),
- National Safai Karamcharis Finance and Development Corporation (NSKFDC).
Types of Skilling Programmes:
There are four types of skill development training programmes under PM-DAKSH Yojana viz; (i) Up-skilling/Re-skilling, (ii) Short Term Training Programmes, (iii) Long Term Training Programmes, and (iv) Entrepreneurship Development Programme.
Stipend paid during the skill development training programmes
The trainees are paid stipend for non-residential training programmes, as per details given below:
|Sl. No.||Type of Training Programme||Amount of Stipend per person and purpose||Eligibility Criteria for Stipend|
|(i)||Re-skilling/upskilling training programmes||Rs.3,000/- for complete duration of the training programme.||80% attendance.|
|(ii)||Entrepreneurship Development Programme (EDP)||Rs.100/- per day towards to & fro and refreshment expenses.||80% attendance.|
|(iii)||Short Term Training Programmes||SC candidates – Rs.1,500/- per month for the duration of skill development training programme.OBC/EBC/DNT candidates – Rs.1,000/- per month for the duration of skill development training programme.SafaiKaramcharis – Rs. 1,500/- per month for the duration of skill development training programme.||80% attendance.|
Duration of the skill development training programmes
The duration of the skill development training programmes are as under:
|Sl. No.||Type of Training Programme||Duration in Hours and Days/Months/Year|
|(i)||Upskilling/Re-skilling training programmes||32 – 80 Hours (Upto 1 Month)|
|(ii)||Entrepreneurship Development Programme (EDP)||80 – 90 Hours (Upto 15 days)|
|(iii)||Short Term Training Programmes.||200 – 600 Hours (2 – 5 Months)|
|(iv)||Long Term Training Programmes.||600 – 1,000 Hours (6 Months to 1 Year)|
PM-DAKSH Yojana Eligible Target Group and required documents
Candidates of age group 18-45 years belonging to any of the following categories can apply for the training programme under PM-DAKSH :
- Persons belonging to Scheduled Castes
- Other Backward Classes (OBCs) having Annual Family Income below Rs. 3.00 Lakh
- Economically Backward Classes (EBCs) having Annual Family Income below Rs. 1.00 Lakh
- De-Notified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribe (DNT)
- Safai Karamcharis (including waste pickers) and their dependants.
Appropriate authority to issue Occupation Certificate for a SafaiKaramachar
Local Revenue Officer/Local Municipal Officer/Cantonment Executive Officer/ Railway Officer, Head of the Govt. Departments (i.e. Schools, Colleges, Forest, Health, Education, Animal Husbandry) having rank not less than Gazetted Officer, Elected Members of Municipal Body, Pradhan of Gram Panchayats and Regional Managers of Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)/Public Sector Banks (PSBs).
Required Document for PM Daksh Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Self declaration form
- Business certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
PM Daksh Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The persons between the ages of 18-45 years are eligible for undergoing skill development training programmes under PM-DAKSHYojana.
- Applicant should be from Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class, Economically Backward Class, Safai Karamchari, De Notified, Dhoomantu, Dhoomantu, Ardh Nomadic etc.
Category-wise income criteria:
The category-wise income criteria are given as under:
|Scheduled Castes||No income criterion.|
|Other Backward Classes||Annual family income should be below Rs.3.00 lakh.|
|Economically Backward Classes||The Annual family income should be below Rs.1.00 lakh.|
|De-notified Nomadic and Semi-nomadic Tribes||No income criterion.|
|SafaiKaramcharis||No income criterion.|
Objectives of PM Daksh Yojana 2023
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment in collaboration with NeGD has developed this portal and app to facilitate skill development schemes for target groups of backward classes, scheduled castes and Safai Karamcharis. Through this initiative, the youth of the target groups will now be able to avail skill development training programs more easily.
पीएम दक्ष योजना Benefits
- Training free of cost for the trainees, 100% grants by Government.
- Stipend of Rs.1,000/- to Rs.1,500/- per month per trainee for trainees having 80% and above attendance in short term and long term training.
- Wage compensation @ Rs.3000/- per trainee (Rs.2500/- as per PM-DAKSH and Rs.500/- as per Common Cost Norms for trainees having 80% and above attendance in Reskilling/Up-skilling.
- Trained candidates will be provided certification after successful completion of training and assessment.
- Trained candidates will be provided placement after assessment and certification.
Key Features of Scheme
- PM Daksh Yojana has been launched by the Union Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment Virendra Kumar on 5th August 2021.
- This scheme is also known as Pradhan Mantri Dakshta Aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgrahi Yojana.
- The scheme will be operated by the Central Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
- The skill development training programmes sponsored under PM-DAKSH Yojana for the target group are free of cost.
- Through the PM-Daksh portal and app, the youth of the target groups will be able to avail the benefits of the skill development training programmes by the government more easily.
- Union Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment Virendra Kumar launched the ‘PM-Daksh Portal and App’.
- In the year 2021-22, 50000 youth will be provided benefits through this scheme.
- In the next 5 years, 2.7 lakh youth will be provided benefits through this scheme.
पीएम दक्ष योजना Helpline Number & Contact Address
National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSFDC):
- Address: 14th Floor, SCOPE Minar, Core 1 & 2, North Tower, Laxmi Nagar District Centre, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110 092.
- Toll free No: 1800110396
- Email: [email protected], [email protected]
National Safai Karamcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKFDC):
- Address: NSKFDC, NTSC,3rd Floor, E-Block, NSIC, Okhla Industrial Estate- III, New Delhi-110020
- Telephone No.: +011-26382476, 26382477,26382478
- Fax: 011-26382479
- Email: Idnskfdc-msje@nic.
National Backward Classes Finance & Development Corporation (NBCFDC):
- Address: 5th Floor, NCUI Building, 3, Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110016
- Telephone No.: +91-11-45854400
- Toll-Free No.: 18001023399
- Email: [email protected]
|Starting Date to Apply Online||5 August 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online – Student||Registration | Login|
|Apply Online – Institute||Registration | Login|
|PM-Daksh portal/ App Notification PIB||Click Here|
|PM Daksh Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|
FAQ Related to PM Daksh Yojana
सामाजिक न्याय और अधिकारिता मंत्रालय द्वारा वर्ष 2020-21 से प्रधानमंत्री दक्ष और कुशल सम्पन्नता हितग्राही (पीएम-दक्ष) योजना लागू की जा रही है। पीएम दक्ष योजना एससी, ओबीसी, ईबीसी को कवर करने वाले हाशिए के व्यक्तियों के कौशल के लिए एक राष्ट्रीय कार्य योजना है।
पीएम दक्ष ऑनलाइन प्रशिक्षण योजना की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट https://pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in/ पर जाकर पंजीकरण और लॉगिन कर सकते हैं|
निम्नलिखित में से किसी भी श्रेणी से संबंधित 18-45 वर्ष के आयु वर्ग के उम्मीदवार पीएम-दक्ष के तहत प्रशिक्षण कार्यक्रम के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं:
अनुसूचित जाति से संबंधित व्यक्ति
अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग (ओबीसी) जिनकी वार्षिक पारिवारिक आय रुपये से कम है। 3.00 लाख
आर्थिक रूप से पिछड़े वर्ग (ईबीसी) जिनकी वार्षिक पारिवारिक आय रुपये से कम है। 1.00 लाख
गैर-अधिसूचित, घुमंतू और अर्ध-घुमंतू जनजाति (DNT)
सफाई कर्मचारी (कूड़ा उठाने वालों सहित) और उनके आश्रित