Short Info: पावना इंडस्ट्रीज आईपीओ सब्सक्रिप्शन स्टेटस, ग्रे मार्केट प्रीमियम, अलॉटमेंट स्टेटस 2021: Pavna Industries Limited IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status (NSE & BSE India): Subscription Status of Pavna Industries IPO, Pavna Industries GMP & Pavna Industries IPO Allotment Status | Pavna Industries IPO Price, Timetable, Listing Date, Share Price, Issue Date, Lot Size & Review at Official Website www.nseindia.com,www1.nseindia.com & www.bseindia.com.
|Short Article Details:|
|Name of Article||Pavna Industries|
|IPO Subscription Status||Active|
|Article Published On||02/21/2021|
|Article Updated on||02/24/2021|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 पावना इंडस्ट्रीज आईपीओ: Pavna Industries IPO Subscription Status, GMP, Issue & Listing Date, Share Price News Update
- 2 Pavna Industries IPO Subscription Status Live:
- 3 Pavna Industries IPO Subscription Status 2021: Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
- 4 Pavna Industries IPO GMP – IPO Grey Market Premium Today
- 5 Pavna Industries Limited IPO Date & Price Band:
- 6 Pavna Industries IPO Market Lot:
- 7 Pavna Industries IPO Shares Offered
- 8 Pavna Industries Allotment & Listing:
- 9 How to Subscribe for Pavna Industries IPO?
- 10 Pavna Industries IPO Allotment Status Online
- 11 How to check Pavna Industries Limited IPO Allotment status?
- 11.1 Procedure to check Pavna Industries BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- 11.2 Procedure to check Pavna Industries NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- 11.3 How to Check Pavna Industries allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
- 11.4 How to check Pavna Industries Linkintime allotment status?
- 11.5 How to check Pavna Industries share allotment status via KFintech Private Ltd website
- 12 Pavna Industries IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
- 13 Pavna Industries Limited IPO Subscription FAQs:
- 13.0.1 When Pavna Industries IPO Subscription will start?
- 13.0.2 How do I apply for the Pavna Industries IPO?
- 13.0.3 How to subscribe Pavna Industries?
- 13.0.4 When Pavna Industries will be listed?
- 13.0.5 When Pavna Industries date?
- 13.0.6 How to check Pavna Industries allotment status?
- 13.0.7 How do I check Pavna Industries IPO live subscription?
- 13.0.8 How to apply in Pavna Industries IPO through Zerodha?
- 13.0.9 Why I didn’t get allotment in Pavna Industries IPO?
- 13.1 Pavna Industries Limited Company Contact Information
|Latest News Update: Pavna Industries IPO Subscription Status Today|
Pavna Industries IPO Subscription Status Live:
Pavna Industries IPO Subscription Status 2021: Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
Summary: The Pavna Industries IPO open date is Feb 24, 2021, and the close date is Mar 1, 2021. The issue may list on Feb 9, 2021. Pavna Industries IPO is a SME IPO of 1,800,000 equity shares of the face value of ₹10 aggregating up to ₹29.70 Crores. The issue is priced at ₹165 per equity share. The minimum order quantity is 800 Shares.
The IPO page of Pavna Industries captures the details on its Issue Open Date, Issue Close Date, Listing Date, Face Value, Price band, Issue Size, Issue Type, and Listing Date’s Open Price, High Price, Low Price, Close price and Volume. It also captures the Holding Period Returns and Annual Returns.
|Pavna Industries 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||Pavna Industries IPO|
|in Language||पावना इंडस्ट्रीज|
|Pavna Industries IPO Lead Manager(s)||Aryaman Financial Services limited|
|Company Promoters:||Mr. Swapnil jain and Mrs. Asha Jaina are the company promoters.|
|IPO Date||Feb 24, 2021 to Mar 1, 2021|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||1,800,000 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹29.70 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||902,400 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹14.89 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||897,600 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹14.81 Cr)
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹165 per equity share|
|Market Lot||800 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||800 Shares|
|Listing At||NSE SME|
|Important Dates: Pavna Industries Schedule|
|Bid/Offer Launch date||Feb 24, 2021|
|Bid/Offer Last date||Mar 1, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment finalization date||Mar 4, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Mar 5, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct||Feb 8, 2021|
|IPO Shares Listing Date||Feb 9, 2021|
Pavna Industries IPO Subscription Details (Day by Day)
Pavna Industries IPO open date is February 24 2021, Wednesday and close date is March 01 2021, Monday.
Pavna Industries IPO will be subscribed with a premium of Rs 41 per equity share & the issue price is 5.10 times of the face value.
Pavna Industries IPO Subscription Status (Day 1)
Pavna Industries IPO GMP – IPO Grey Market Premium Today
The Pavna Industries IPO Grey Market Premium price is Rs X, the Kostak rate is Rs X and the Subject to Sauda is X.
Pavna Industries IPO Grey Market Premium Updates
|Date||GMP||Kostak||Subject to Sauda|
Pavna Industries Limited IPO Date & Price Band:
|IPO Open:||Feb 24, 2021|
|IPO Close:||Mar 1, 2021|
|Face Value:||₹10 per equity share|
Pavna Industries IPO Market Lot:
The Pavna Industries IPO market lot size is 800 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (800 shares or ₹132,000).
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum 800 Shares|
|Maximum Lot Size:||Maximum 800 Shares|
Fresh Issue: The Fresh Issue of [●] Equity Shares by their Company of Rs.10 each at a price of [●] per equity share aggregating to Rs.[●] lakh,
Net Offer: The Net Offer of up to 17,04,000 Equity Shares of Rs.10 each at price of Rs.[●] per Equity Shares aggregating to Rs.[●] lakhs
Offer for Sale: Offer for sale consists of Up to 8,97,600 Equity Shares of face value of Rs.10 each for cash at a price of Rs.[●] per Equity Share aggregating Rs.[●] lakhs.
Pavna Industries Allotment & Listing:
|Basis of Allotment:|
|Credit to Demat Account:|
How to Subscribe for Pavna Industries IPO?
You can apply in Brookfield India REIT IPO IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
How to invest in Pavna Industries using Zerodha app
- Login to Zerodha Kite console.
- Go to IPO section in Portfolio
- Choose the IPO you want to apply for from the list.
- Enter the UPI ID, bid details like price and quantity.
- Now hit submit.
How to invest in Pavna Industries using ICICI Direct app
- Login to ICICIdirect.com.
- Go to the IPO section in Trade & Invest.
- Fill the bid details like price and quantity.
- And hit submit once confirm the details.
How to invest in Pavna Industries using Angel Broking app
- Log in to Angel Broking apps
- Hit on ‘More’ on the top menu.
- Click on ‘IPO’ from the dropdown.
- Select the Pavna Industries and click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Enter UPI ID, investor type, order quantity and price.
- Click ‘Apply’ to place the IPO order
How to apply for the Pavna Industries IPO?
Step 1- You can submit your online application and make the payment through any supported UPI application via brokerages.
Step 2- To be able to create a UPI ID, you need to download the BHIM app, or any other UPI enabled bank application, where you own an account.
Step 3- While filing for the IPO make sure you mention the correct UPI ID.
Step 4- And after filling the application, the subscriber can submit the same to its financial advisor or brokerage.
Step 5- A request for blocking funds will be sent to the subscriber on the UPI mobile application. The subscriber would need to enter the UPI PIN to approve the block mandate.
Step 6- The funds will get blocked in the subscriber’s bank account, and once the allotment is done, the money will be debited from the blocked sum.
How to apply for the Pavna Industries IPO Online via Groww?
You can invest in Pavna Industries IPO on Groww, via your UPI ID. Here’s how:
Step 1- Applicant needs to login to your Groww account on web and then go to https://groww.in/ipo.
Step 2- You will be able to see a list of open, upcoming and recently closed IPOs.
Step 3- Select Pavna Industries IPO from the list of open IPOs If you are using the Groww app, then click on the stocks tab and scroll down to see the list of open IPOs.
Step 4- As you click on Pavna Industries IPO you will be able to view important details such as issue size, price etc on the IPO Card.
Step 5- You can also read the Red Herring Prospects for detailed information about the objects of the offer, promoters etc.
Step 6- Once you have read all the important information, click on ‘Apply’.
Step 7- Next, enter the bid price and quantity. You can either enter the price manually or place the bids at cut off price.
Step 8- The quantity will be in multiples of the lot size only which is 10 shares in the case of Pavna Industries. You can place upto 3 bids.
Step 9- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed, once you have placed the bids.
Step 10- Enter UPI ID, verify bids and click on ‘Submit Bid‘.
Step 11- A request will be sent to your UPI app .
Step 12- Approve the mandate to confirm the order. Upon confirming, the highest bid amount will be blocked in your account and cannot be used for withdrawal.
Step 13- This amount will get unblocked in case you do not receive an allotment.
And that’s it! Your IPO application is complete! You can check the status of your IPO application on the sidebar. Any modifications or order cancellation can be done only till the time the IPO is open.
Pavna Industries IPO Allotment Status Online
|Pavna Industries Allotment Status Online: Link Intime IPO Date and Time|
|Pavna Industries allotment status is not available at this time. IPO share allotment process takes 6 working days from the issue closing date. Please revisit us to check the latest updates for Pavna Industries IPO allotment status.|
How to check Pavna Industries Limited IPO Allotment status?
Here’s how to check Pavna Industries IPO Karvy, Linkintime, KFintech, BSEIndia & NSEIndia allotment status: If you have bid for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
Procedure to check Pavna Industries BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- To check the Pavna Industries IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website.
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Pavna Industries’. Please note that the company will only appear once the allotment is done.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
Procedure to check Pavna Industries NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- Investors can also check the status of the allotment on the BSE website NSE website.
- Investors will have to select ‘equity’, and then the issue name as ‘Pavna Industries’ from the drop-down list, when it gets declared.
- After that enter application number and PAN (permanent account number).
- In the last step, click on the search tab to view the status details.
How to Check Pavna Industries allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
Pavna Industries IPO: Here’s how to check your allotment status
how do you check how many shares you have been allotted? The procedure is simple, as mentioned below:
- You can check the status of your bid here: ipo.alankit.com.
- Choose Pavna Industries as the name of the company from the drop-down menu and enter the application number or demat account number or PAN to check if you have got any allotment.
- It is to be noted that the Pavna Industries name will only be available in the drop-down menu after the allotment basis has been finalised.
How to check Pavna Industries Linkintime allotment status?
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on Pavna Industries Tech IPO. It will only appear post allotment on September 14.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
The application status will appear on the screen once you click ‘submit’ and if the details that you provided were correct. It will show the number of shares that you subscribed to and the number of shares that have been allotted to you.
KFin Technologies Pvt Ltd is the registrar to the issue, which is a SEBI-registered entity responsible for the IPO allotment and refund processing. The website has three links from where investors can view their allotment status.
- Investors can check the allotment status on KFin Technologies website under ‘IPO Status’ section (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/) when it gets declared.
- After that select the IPO and enter either your application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN.
- In case of the application number box, select application type and enter the application number.
- If the DPID/Client ID box is chosen, select the depository from the drop-down menu, enter DPIP, Client ID.
- If the PAN option box was chosen, enter the permanent account number. In the last step, enter the given captcha and click submit.
Pavna Industries IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
|ABOUT Pavna Industries Limited IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details|
|Pavna Industries IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status: Pavna Industries IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021 – Pavna Industries Limited is a Public incorporated on 19 April 1994. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Kanpur. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 61,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 51,880,000. It is inolved in Manufacture of motor vehicles.
PAVNA has ultra modern manufacturing plants in India, located in Aligarh, Aurangabad, Pantnagar & Pune. The facilities have been laid out to match best plant engineering standards and as you hear this; our plants are busy producing automotive products in large quantities to our customer’s exacting standards. All PAVNA units has been certified with IATF & OHSAS.
It is listed on the BSE with a BSE Code of , NSE with an NSE Symbol of and ISIN of . It’s Registered office is at Vimlanchalhari Nagar,Hari Nagar,Aligarh-202001, Uttar Pradesh. Their Registrars are ACC Ltd. It’s auditors are Arun Varshney & Associates
The IPO opens on Feb 24, 2021, and closes on Mar 1, 2021. Pavna Industries IPO lot size is 800 Shares and the minimum order quantity is 800 Shares.
Total Share Capital 5187900
Pavna Industries IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
|Pavna Industries’ financial performance (in INR crore)|
|Profit margin (%)||3.0||4.2||3.0||0.5|
Objects of the Issue:
|Pavna Industries IPO Objects of the Issue|
Key Things Before Investing in Pavna Industries
|Important Point about Pavna Industries|
Pavna Industries Limited IPO Subscription FAQs:
When Pavna Industries IPO Subscription will start?
The IPO subscription starts on 20 January 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How do I apply for the Pavna Industries IPO?
You can apply for the Pavna Industries using any supported UPI app by following two steps:
- Enter your bid on Console
- Accept UPI mandate on your phone
How to subscribe Pavna Industries?
You can go with ASBA and Non ASBA option for subscription. Go to your bank account and apply IPO online via ASBA or download form online or get the physical form and submit the filled form to your broker or bank.
When Pavna Industries will be listed?
The Pavna Industries IPO listing date is not yet announced. The Pavna Industries IPO is planned to list on Feb 2, 2021, at BSE, NSE.
When Pavna Industries date?
|Pavna Industries Timetable|
|IPO Open Date||Feb 24, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Mar 1, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Mar 4, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Mar 5, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Feb 8, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Feb 9, 2021|
How to check Pavna Industries allotment status?
The Pavna Industries IPO allotment status is expected on or around Jan 28, 2021. Visit Pavna Industries IPO allotment status to check.
How do I check Pavna Industries IPO live subscription?
One can visit our portal for live subscription numbers which we are updating hourly basis or check the numbers on NSE and BSE website.
How to apply in Pavna Industries IPO through Zerodha?
Zerodha customers can apply online in Pavna Industries IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Zerodha customers can apply in Pavna Industries IPO by login into Zerodha Console (back office) and submitting an IPO application form.
Steps to apply in Pavna Industries IPO through Zerodha
- Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
- Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
- Go to the ‘IRFC IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
- Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
- ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
- Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
Why I didn’t get allotment in Pavna Industries IPO?
The reason you didn’t get the Pavna Industries IPO could be:
- IPO become oversubscribed and allotment process is completed through a lottery
- The IPO application got rejected due to mismatch/incomplete information
- The issue price is higher than the bid price. (Always apply on cut-off price).
Pavna Industries Limited Company Contact Information
|COMPANY CONTACT NUMBER & ADDRESS|
|Pavna Industries Limited
Vimlanchal, Hari Nagar
Aligarh – 202001Phone: +91 8006409332
Email: [email protected]