Short Info: पार्टी क्रुइसेर्स लिमिटेड आईपीओ सब्सक्रिप्शन स्टेटस, ग्रे मार्केट प्रीमियम, अलॉटमेंट स्टेटस 2021: Party Cruisers IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status (NSE & BSE India): Subscription Status of Party Cruisers Limited IPO, Party Cruisers GMP & Party Cruisers IPO Allotment Status | Party Cruisers IPO Price, Timetable, Listing Date, Share Price, Issue Date, Lot Size & Review at Official Website www.nseindia.com,www1.nseindia.com & www.bseindia.com.
|Short Article Details:|
|Name of Article||Party Cruisers|
|IPO Subscription Status||Active|
|Article Published On||02/20/2021|
|Article Updated on||02/24/2021|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 पार्टी क्रुइसेर्स लिमिटेड आईपीओ: Party Cruisers IPO Subscription Status, GMP, Issue & Listing Date, Share Price News Update
- 2 Party Cruisers IPO Subscription Status Live:
- 3 Party Cruisers IPO Subscription Status 2021: Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
- 4 Party Cruisers IPO GMP – Party Cruisers Limited IPO Grey Market Premium Today
- 5 Party Cruisers IPO Date & Price Band:
- 6 Party Cruisers IPO Market Lot:
- 7 Party Cruisers IPO Shares Offered
- 8 Party Cruisers Limited Allotment & Listing:
- 9 How to Subscribe for Party Cruisers ltd IPO?
- 10 Party Cruisers IPO Allotment Status Online
- 11 How to check Party Cruisers IPO Allotment status?
- 11.1 Procedure to check Party Cruisers BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- 11.2 Procedure to check Party Cruisers NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- 11.3 How to Check Party Cruisers allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
- 11.4 How to check Party Cruisers Linkintime allotment status?
- 11.5 How to check Party Cruisers share allotment status via KFintech Private Ltd website
- 12 Party Cruisers IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
- 13 Company Financials:
- 14 Party Cruisers IPO Subscription FAQs:
- 14.0.1 When Party Cruisers IPO Subscription will start?
- 14.0.2 How do I apply for the Party Cruisers IPO?
- 14.0.3 How to subscribe Party Cruisers?
- 14.0.4 When Party Cruisers will be listed?
- 14.0.5 When Party Cruisers date?
- 14.0.6 How to check Party Cruisers allotment status?
- 14.0.7 How do I check Party Cruisers IPO live subscription?
- 14.0.8 How to apply in Party Cruisers IPO through Zerodha?
- 14.0.9 Why I didn’t get allotment in Party Cruisers IPO?
- 14.1 Company Contact Information
|Latest News Update: Party Cruisers IPO Subscription Status Today|
Party Cruisers IPO Subscription Status Live:
Updated Soon Here….
Party Cruisers IPO Subscription Status 2021: Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
Summary: Party Cruisers IPO open date is February 22 2021, Monday and close date is February 25 2021, Thrusday. Party Cruisers IPO will be subscribed with a premium of Rs 41 per equity share & the issue price is 5.10 times of the face value.
Company acknowledges the fact that through their employee`s appearance, professionalism, performance, approach, presentation and commitment levels, their company can be successful in creating an ‘AWE’ experience and an ‘AESTHETIC’ ambiance for all clients thereby surpassing their vision of the events.
Let’s have a detailed review of the company and analytics of the Party Cruisers Limited IPO release date, IPO offer price, subscription, Party Cruisers IPO allotment, grey market price and other details like the company’s background, its financial positions, its promoters and other related things.
|Party Cruisers 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||Party Cruisers IPO|
|in Language||पार्टी क्रुइसेर्स लिमिटेड|
|IPO Date||Feb 22, 2021 to Feb 25, 2021|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||1,520,000 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹7.75 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||Rs. 7.75 cr|
|Offer for Sale|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹51 per equity share|
|Market Lot||2000 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||2000 Shares|
|Listing At||NSE SME|
|Important Dates: Party Cruisers Schedule|
|Bid/Offer Launch date||Feb 22, 2021|
|Bid/Offer Last date||Feb 25, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment finalization date||Mar 2, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Mar 3, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct||Mar 4, 2021|
|IPO Shares Listing Date||Mar 5, 2021|
Party Cruisers Limited IPO Subscription Details (Day by Day)
Updated Soon Here….
Party Cruisers IPO Subscription Status (Day 1)
Updated Soon Here….
The IPO page of Party Cruisers Ltd. captures the details on its Issue Open Date, Issue Close Date, Listing Date, Face Value, Price band, Issue Size, Issue Type, and Listing Date’s Open Price, High Price, Low Price, Close price and Volume. It also captures the Holding Period Returns and Annual Returns.
Party Cruisers IPO GMP – Party Cruisers Limited IPO Grey Market Premium Today
The date of opening of the latest IPO from Party Cruisers Ltd has been notified as February 22, 2021. After staying open for around 3 days, the issue would come to a close on February 25, 2021. The total issue size of the upcoming IPO from Party Cruisers Ltd has been notified to be around 1,520,000 equity shares, which is likely to net the company around Rs. 7.75 crores.
Unlike the other latest IPOs, the Party Cruisers Ltd IPO is a fixed price issue and not a book built issue. And so, the company has decided to set the share price of the new IPO at Rs. 51 per equity share.
Party Cruisers IPO Grey Market Premium Updates
|Date||GMP||Kostak||Subject to Sauda|
Party Cruisers IPO Date & Price Band:
|IPO Open:||22 February 2021|
|IPO Close:||15 February 2021|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹7.75 Crore|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band:||₹51 Per Share|
|Listing on:||NSE SME|
|Retail Portion:|| 50%
Party Cruisers IPO Market Lot:
The Party Cruisers IPO market lot size is 2000 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (2000 shares or ₹102,000).
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum 2000 Share|
|Maximum Lot Size:||Maximum 2000 Share|
Party Cruisers IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||94.30%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||68.71%|
Party Cruisers Limited Allotment & Listing:
|Basis of Allotment:||2 March 2021|
|Refunds:||3 March 2021|
|Credit to Demat Account:||4 March 2021|
|Listing Date:||5 March 2021|
How to Subscribe for Party Cruisers ltd IPO?
You can apply in Brookfield India REIT IPO IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
How to invest in Party Cruisers using Zerodha app
- Login to Zerodha Kite console.
- Go to IPO section in Portfolio
- Choose the IPO you want to apply for from the list.
- Enter the UPI ID, bid details like price and quantity.
- Now hit submit.
How to invest in Party Cruisers using ICICI Direct app
- Login to ICICIdirect.com.
- Go to the IPO section in Trade & Invest.
- Fill the bid details like price and quantity.
- And hit submit once confirm the details.
How to invest in Party Cruisers using Angel Broking app
- Log in to Angel Broking apps
- Hit on ‘More’ on the top menu.
- Click on ‘IPO’ from the dropdown.
- Select the Party Cruisers and click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Enter UPI ID, investor type, order quantity and price.
- Click ‘Apply’ to place the IPO order
How to apply for the Party Cruisers IPO?
Step 1- You can submit your online application and make the payment through any supported UPI application via brokerages.
Step 2- To be able to create a UPI ID, you need to download the BHIM app, or any other UPI enabled bank application, where you own an account.
Step 3- While filing for the IPO make sure you mention the correct UPI ID.
Step 4- And after filling the application, the subscriber can submit the same to its financial advisor or brokerage.
Step 5- A request for blocking funds will be sent to the subscriber on the UPI mobile application. The subscriber would need to enter the UPI PIN to approve the block mandate.
Step 6- The funds will get blocked in the subscriber’s bank account, and once the allotment is done, the money will be debited from the blocked sum.
How to apply for the Party Cruisers IPO Online via Groww?
You can invest in Party Cruisers IPO on Groww, via your UPI ID. Here’s how:
Step 1- Applicant needs to login to your Groww account on web and then go to https://groww.in/ipo.
Step 2- You will be able to see a list of open, upcoming and recently closed IPOs.
Step 3- Select Party Cruisers IPO from the list of open IPOs If you are using the Groww app, then click on the stocks tab and scroll down to see the list of open IPOs.
Step 4- As you click on Party Cruisers IPO you will be able to view important details such as issue size, price etc on the IPO Card.
Step 5- You can also read the Red Herring Prospects for detailed information about the objects of the offer, promoters etc.
Step 6- Once you have read all the important information, click on ‘Apply’.
Step 7- Next, enter the bid price and quantity. You can either enter the price manually or place the bids at cut off price.
Step 8- The quantity will be in multiples of the lot size only which is 10 shares in the case of Party Cruisers. You can place upto 3 bids.
Step 9- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed, once you have placed the bids.
Step 10- Enter UPI ID, verify bids and click on ‘Submit Bid‘.
Step 11- A request will be sent to your UPI app .
Step 12- Approve the mandate to confirm the order. Upon confirming, the highest bid amount will be blocked in your account and cannot be used for withdrawal.
Step 13- This amount will get unblocked in case you do not receive an allotment.
And that’s it! Your IPO application is complete! You can check the status of your IPO application on the sidebar. Any modifications or order cancellation can be done only till the time the IPO is open.
Party Cruisers IPO Allotment Status Online
|Party Cruisers Allotment Status Online: Link Intime IPO Date and Time|
|Party Cruisers allotment status is not available at this time. IPO share allotment process takes 6 working days from the issue closing date. Please revisit us to check the latest updates for Party Cruisers IPO allotment status.|
How to check Party Cruisers IPO Allotment status?
Here’s how to check Party Cruisers IPO Karvy, Linkintime, KFintech, BSEIndia & NSEIndia allotment status: If you have bid for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
Procedure to check Party Cruisers BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- To check the Party Cruisers IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website.
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Party Cruisers’. Please note that the company will only appear once the allotment is done.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
Procedure to check Party Cruisers NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- Investors can also check the status of the allotment on the BSE website NSE website.
- Investors will have to select ‘equity’, and then the issue name as ‘Party Cruisers’ from the drop-down list, when it gets declared.
- After that enter application number and PAN (permanent account number).
- In the last step, click on the search tab to view the status details.
How to Check Party Cruisers allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
Party Cruisers IPO: Here’s how to check your allotment status
how do you check how many shares you have been allotted? The procedure is simple, as mentioned below:
- You can check the status of your bid here: ipo.alankit.com.
- Choose Party Cruisers as the name of the company from the drop-down menu and enter the application number or demat account number or PAN to check if you have got any allotment.
- It is to be noted that the Party Cruisers name will only be available in the drop-down menu after the allotment basis has been finalised.
How to check Party Cruisers Linkintime allotment status?
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on Party Cruisers Tech IPO. It will only appear post allotment on September 14.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
The application status will appear on the screen once you click ‘submit’ and if the details that you provided were correct. It will show the number of shares that you subscribed to and the number of shares that have been allotted to you.
KFin Technologies Pvt Ltd is the registrar to the issue, which is a SEBI-registered entity responsible for the IPO allotment and refund processing. The website has three links from where investors can view their allotment status.
- Investors can check the allotment status on KFin Technologies website under ‘IPO Status’ section (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/) when it gets declared.
- After that select the IPO and enter either your application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN.
- In case of the application number box, select application type and enter the application number.
- If the DPID/Client ID box is chosen, select the depository from the drop-down menu, enter DPIP, Client ID.
- If the PAN option box was chosen, enter the permanent account number. In the last step, enter the given captcha and click submit.
Party Cruisers IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
|ABOUT IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details|
|Party Cruisers IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status: Party Cruisers IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021 – Party Cruisers Ltd specializes in Wedding Management and Events Management Business wherein company offers a complete variety of wedding and event facilities.
Company’s Wedding Management Services range from pre-wedding, during wedding and post wedding events like in-house designing, designation wedding event décor etc. Our Event Services range from planning & marketing to production and décor etc.
Mr. Zuzer Hatim Lucknowala and Mrs. Rachana Zuzer Lucknowala are the promoters of the company.
Party Cruisers IPO Registrar
KFintech Private Limited
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Lakh)|
|Profit After Tax||14.84||130.15||193.47||147.80|
Objects of the Issue:
|Party Cruisers IPO Objects of the Issue|
Key Things Before Investing in Party Cruisers
|Important Point about Party Cruisers|
|*Experienced team of promoters
*Established brand name and strong franchisee model.
*Well-established relationship with suppliers.
*Strong in-house designing capabilities.
*wide Range of services including wedding and event management.
*Diversified revenue stream.
Party Cruisers IPO Subscription FAQs:
When Party Cruisers IPO Subscription will start?
The IPO subscription starts on 22 February 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How do I apply for the Party Cruisers IPO?
You can apply for the Party Cruisers using any supported UPI app by following two steps:
- Enter your bid on Console
- Accept UPI mandate on your phone
How to subscribe Party Cruisers?
You can go with ASBA and Non ASBA option for subscription. Go to your bank account and apply IPO online via ASBA or download form online or get the physical form and submit the filled form to your broker or bank.
When Party Cruisers will be listed?
The Party Cruisers IPO listing date is not yet announced. The tentative date of Party Cruisers IPO listing is Mar 5, 2021.
When Party Cruisers date?
|Party Cruisers Timetable|
|IPO Open Date||Feb 22, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Feb 25, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Mar 2, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Mar 3, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Mar 4, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Mar 5, 2021|
How to check Party Cruisers allotment status?
The Party Cruisers IPO allotment status is expected on or around Mar 2, 2021. Visit Party Cruisers IPO allotment status to check.
How do I check Party Cruisers IPO live subscription?
One can visit our portal for live subscription numbers which we are updating hourly basis or check the numbers on NSE and BSE website.
How to apply in Party Cruisers IPO through Zerodha?
Zerodha customers can apply online in Party Cruisers IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Zerodha customers can apply in Party Cruisers IPO by login into Zerodha Console (back office) and submitting an IPO application form.
Steps to apply in Party Cruisers IPO through Zerodha
- Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
- Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
- Go to the ‘IRFC IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
- Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
- ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
- Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
Why I didn’t get allotment in Party Cruisers IPO?
The reason you didn’t get the Party Cruisers IPO could be:
- IPO become oversubscribed and allotment process is completed through a lottery
- The IPO application got rejected due to mismatch/incomplete information
- The issue price is higher than the bid price. (Always apply on cut-off price).
Company Contact Information
|COMPANY CONTACT NUMBER & ADDRESS|
|Party Cruisers Limited
303/304/305, Simran Plaza, Khar 4th Road,
Next to Regal Enclave Hotel, Khar (West),
Mumbai – 400 052Phone: 91 22 49739352