Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Yojana 2022 @uphaarharfoundation.in
Summary: To promote education and women and child welfare scheme in Uphaar Shikshan Kendra (Uphaar Classes). Teacher/teacher, center development executive, at the block and panchayat level through U.H.O.R.F. Invites applications for the post of Surveyor, Center Development Incharge and Center Development Officer.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
पंचायत शिक्षा अभियान योजना 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Yojana 2022 – Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Bharti 2022 Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility and Check Online Application Status at Official Website uphaarharfoundation.in. पंचायत शिक्षा अभियान योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, पंचायत शिक्षा अभियान भर्ती रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Yojana 2022 @uphaarharfoundation.in
- 2 पंचायत शिक्षा अभियान योजना 2022 – Overview
- 3 Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Yojana 2022 Recruitment: Online Application Form
- 3.1 Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Post Wise Salary / Pay Scale
- 3.2 Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Bharti 2022 Application Fee
- 3.3 Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Scheme Appointment Process
- 3.4 Reservation
- 4 Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Scheme||Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Yojana|
|in Language||पंचायत शिक्षा अभियान योजना|
|Launched by||Upahar Foundation|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of State|
|Total No. of Job Posts||23844|
|Scheme under||Job Category|
|Name of State||Bihar|
Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Yojana 2022 Recruitment: Online Application Form
Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Yojana 2022: Bihar Teacher Vacancy Online Application Form PDF Download – Online applications have been invited for recruitment to the posts of Center Development Officer, Center Development Incharge, Center Development Executive, Survey Post, and Teacher/Teacher under the following recruitment posts of the Panchayat Education Campaign Scheme.
Apply from here:
The last date to apply online for these posts has been extended from 28 February 2022 to 17 March 2022.
Exam will be held on 28th June:
Let us inform that the written examination of Center Development Executive, Center Development In-charge Center Development Officer, Surveyor and Teacher-Teacher will be offline on June 28, 2022.
Admit card released on this date:
Let us inform that on June 22, 2022, the Admit Card will be issued on the website of Uphar Foundation.
Interview and joining will be held here:
The result will be released by Uphar Foundation on July 4, 2022. After that the further process will start.
Whereas the interview and joining will be held at the Muzaffarpur office of Uphar Foundation. Its schedule will be released after the result.
Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Post Wise Salary / Pay Scale
|Name of post||Salary|
|center development executive||15000|
|center development in-charge||25000|
|center development officer||30500|
Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Bharti 2022 Application Fee
In Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment, application fees have been fixed for different posts for the candidates of all castes as you can see.
- Center Development Executive Assistant: Rs.200/-
- Center Development Incharge: Rs.350/-
- Center Development Officer: Rs.400/-
- Surveyor: Rs.150 / –
- Teacher/Teacher: Rs.250/-
- Application fee for Divyang candidates of all caste: Rs.0/-
- Candidates can submit the online application fee as per their post.
Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Scheme Appointment Process
- The first stage is written exam: After the collection of the applications, the applications will be reviewed and the written examination will be conducted for the candidates whose applications are found correct.
- The level of questions asked in the written examination will be according to the xth and xillth level and post of the Bihar Vidhyalaya Examination Committee. Questions related to General Knowledge and other subjects will be of objective type.
- The written test will be of 100 marks and the duration of the exam will be 2 hours. In which 1 mark will be given for each correct question. The candidates who will fail to secure minimum 45% of aggregate marks in the written examination will be declared disqualified. The written examination will not be the basis of the final merit list.
- The written test will only qualify for the interview test. On the basis of marks obtained in the written examination, candidates for each reserved category will be selected for the interview test in the ratio 1: 5 of the advertised vacancies.
- Candidates selected on the basis of written test will be required to appear in the interview test and be successful.
- According to the provisions of reservation for women, against the remaining 98 percent posts of 2 percent backward classes reserved for women, 25 percent posts will be reserved for different women in each reserved non-reserved category.
- In the event of the non-availability of eligible female candidates, the male candidates of the relevant category (reserved/non-reserved) may be filled up in the same recruitment year. Education
Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Bharti 2022 Education Qualification
- Center Development Officer Post: Candidate’s educational qualification (Graduate / BBA) or equivalent educational qualification and work section of two years and computer knowledge and knowledge of English language.
- Center Development Incharge Post: Candidate should have passed Inter (12th) class.
- Center Development Executive Post: Candidate should have passed Inter (12th) class.
- Surveyor Post: Candidate should have passed Matriculation (10th) class.
- Teacher/Teacher Post: Candidate should have passed Inter (12th) class.
Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Age Limit
The age limit for all categories in Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Yojana Recruitment 2022 is as follows till 01/01/20222.
- The minimum age for men and women of general (unreserved) category is 18 years and maximum age is 45 years.
- For Backward Classes / Extremely Backward Classes / Men, the minimum age is 18 and the maximum age is 48 years.
- The minimum age limit for women of backward class category is 18 years and maximum age is 49 years.
- Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 48 years for both men and women of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe category.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
For Assistance or Query Call or Mail or Whatsapp on +91 947 045 6891 and mail id: [email protected]
|Apply Start Date:||17 January 2022|
|Apply End Date: (Extended)||17 March 2022|
|Admit Card Issue Date:||22 June 2022|
|Examination Date:||28 June 2022|
|Result Date:||04 July 2022|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Panchayat Shiksha Abhiyan Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|