Short Info: ଖାଦ୍ୟ ଓଡ଼ିଶା ରେସନ କାର୍ଡ ତାଲିକା | – [Apply Online] Odisha Ration Card List 2021: Village/Block Wise PDS Ration Card List – PDS Ration cardholder list 2020 | Food Odisha ration card list 2020 | NFSA Card beneficiary list Rise and wheat and SK Oil Allotment under NFSA Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://pdsodisha.gov.in/ & http://foododisha.in/.
Table of Contents
- 1 Odisha Ration Card 2021 List, Status News Update
- 2 Odisha Ration Card 2021 Apply Online
- 3 What is Ration card?
- 4 Apply Online : Odisha Ration Card Application Procedure
- 5 PDS Odisha Ration Card New List (Search Name)
- 6 List Of Dealers under Odisha Ration Card
- 7 Important Document
- 8 Eligibility Criteria
- 9 Major Benefits
- 10 NFSA Implementation
- 11 Frequently asked Questions (FAQs)
- 12 What is Ration card?
- 13 How many types of ration card available in Odisha PDS.
- 14 How can I apply for the new ration card in Odisha?
- 15 What are the necessary documents for the new ration card?
- 16 How much time to take processed and issued the new ration card?
- 17 Can I apply online for a new ration card?
- 18 Helpline Number
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Odisha Ration Card List
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Citizen of the State
|Published on: 04/04/2020|
|Updated on: 06/26/2021|
Table of Content
Odisha Ration Card 2021 List, Status News Update
Latest Update: PDS Odisha Ration Card New List 2019-2020 has been issued by the Food Supplies & consumers welfare department of Odisha. he Candidates who recently applied for Ration Card & want to check PDS Odisha Ration Card New List 2019 will get the complete information here.
OTPDS Ration Card List 2019 Consists each detail of Beneficiary Such as Ration Card No, Name of HOH, Father Name, Spouse Name, No of Family Members, Type (AAY/PHH) & Combination etc.
Odisha Ration Card 2021 Apply Online
Summary: Ration Card is a very important document for any citizen of Odisha State or PAN India. Every Citizen must need to “Ration Card” for get ration at subsidized rate from fair price shops and also Ration card can be used as Identity proof.
Essential goods at a government-subsidized rate which was distributed through the public distribution system (PDS). In Odisha, the ration card was issued by the Department of food supplies and consumer welfare department.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Odisha Ration Card” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Odisha Ration Card List 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Odisha Ration Card|
|in Language||ଓଡିଶା ରାସନ କାର୍ଡ ||
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Name of Department||Food Supplies & consumers welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of the State|
|Major Benefit||Food & Grains|
|Scheme Objective||Distribution Of Ration Card|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Odisha|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Last Date to Apply Online||NA|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Odisha Ration Card List||Click Here|
|Download Ration card Application form||Click Here|
|Odisha Ration Card List 2021||Official Website|
What is Ration card?
Ration cards are an official document issued by state governments in India to households that are eligible to purchase subsidized food grain from the Public Distribution System (under the National Food Security Act). They also serve as a common form of identification for many Indians.
Types of ration card in Odisha
Under the National Food Security Act, all state governments in India have to identify households that are eligible for purchasing subsidized food grain from the Public Distribution System and provide them with ration cards. There are two types of ration cards under NFSA:
- Priority ration card – priority ration cards are issued to households that meet the eligibility criteria set by their state government. Each priority household is entitled to 5 kilograms of food grain per member per month.
- Antyodaya (AAY) ration cards are issued to “poorest of poor” households. Each AAY household is entitled to 35 kilograms of food grain per month.
Before the NFSA was enacted, there were three types of ration cards:
- APL (Above Poverty Line) Ration cards
- BPL (Below Poverty Line) Ration cards
- Antyodaya ration cards
Subsidize Rice Quantity Given To The Ration Card Holder
|BPL Families||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|BPL Rice for APL families of 8KBK||25 KG||family||Rs 1/kg|
|AAY families||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|Families of fishermen (RORC)||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|PLOs families||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|SC /ST||15 KG||Individual||Rs 1/kg|
|Differently-abled persons||10 KG||Individual||Rs 1/KG|
Step to Apply Online Odisha Ration Card 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Odisha Ration Card List i.e. official website.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on Link “e-bitaran”.
Step 3- Now click “ration card application form under NFSA-2013”
Step 4- Application Form page will displayed on screen in PDF Format.
Step 5- Download the ration card application form and take a print out of it.
Step 6- Now enter the required details Carefully.
Step 7- Now attach the essential documents which are required
Step 8-Submit the form in nearest DFO office.
Note : After the successful Verification of Application Form, Ration Card will issued.
PDS Odisha Ration Card New List (Search Name)
Step To Download Odisha Ration Card List:
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Odisha Ration Card List i.e. Food Supplies & consumers welfare department of Odisha @ pdsodisha.gov.in.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on the “NFSA Card & Beneficiary” Option.
Step 3- Now click on the option a new window will open.
Step 4- Now Select your District, Block & FPS Name.
Step 5- Click on the “Get Report” option.
Step 6- List of All the Beneficiaries of Selected Areas will displayed on the screen.
Step 7- Now Click on the Odisha Ration Card Number to see family details.
List Of Dealers under Odisha Ration Card
How to check types of the ration card holder in FPS?
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Odisha Ration Card i.e. official website.
Step 2- On Homepage, Select the list of the dealer with ration card under the FPS report section.
Step 3- Select the following-
- Block / ULB
Step 4- Now Tap the ‘Show’ button.
Step 5- “List of Dealers with Ration Card” will Show on the screen.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Address proof (it could be electricity bill /water bill/ phone bill etc.).
- Passport size photograph.
- Aadhaar card.
- Bank passbook.
- Income certificate (issued from the competent authority).
- Ration card surrender receipt (in case of transfer).
- Photo identification proof of all the family members.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be a resident of Odisha state.
- An applicant must not possess any other ration card.
Benefits of having Ration Card : Beneficiary Benefits
- Get subsidized ration from the FPS
- BPL family will get kerosene oil
- Ration card can be used as Identity proof
- Through Ration card can apply for pension and even a birth certificate or income certificate.
District Wise Odisha FPS Dealer List
|District Name||No. Of FPS Dealer|
District wise No. of Depots
|District Name||No. Of Depots Registered|
With the implementation of national food security act scheme in odishapeople of the state will get increased quantity of ration per family member at an affordable price. Under the NFSA supply of rice to the family @Rs. 1 per Kg and 5 Kg rice per person will be given. People of the state who will get the benefit of NFSA are:-
- PVTG category households
- Household without shelter
- Households with destitute and living on alms
- Widows and other single women with no regular support
- Having a person with a disability (40% and above)
- Old aged person above 60 with no regular support
- Dailywage earner
- People suffering from leprosy/HIV and other critical diseases
Frequently asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Ration card?
Ration cards are an official document issued by state governments in India to households that are eligible to purchase subsidized food grain from the Public Distribution System (under the National Food Security Act).
How many types of ration card available in Odisha PDS.
Three type of ration card is provided by the Food Supplies & Consumers Welfare Department of Odisha: 1. APL ration card 2. BPL ration card 3. Antyodaya ration card
How can I apply for the new ration card in Odisha?
You can download application form and apply ration card in offline mode.
What are the necessary documents for the new ration card?
Aadhaar card Address proof Bank passbook Income certificate Passport size photograph Photo identification proof of all the family members. Ration card surrender receipt (in case of transfer)
How much time to take processed and issued the new ration card?
The card will be issued in 30 to 40 days
Can I apply online for a new ration card?
There are no Apply online facility available.