Short Brief : ओडिशा मुख्यमंत्री कृशि उद्योग योजना – [Apply Online] Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2020 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.apicol.nic.in.
|Short Scheme Details||Table of Content|
|Name of Scheme: Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: agriculture subsidy on farmers loans
Table of Contents
|Published on: 05/31/2020||Updated on: 05/31/2020|
Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2020
Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2020 Apply Online
Summary: Odisha government is inviting Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana online application form at www.apicol.nic.in. In this CM Krishi Udyog Loan Scheme 2020, govt. will provide subsidy on farmers loans upto Rs. 50 lakh to encourage setting up of new agro industries.
Individual / Group can apply by filling Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana online registration / application form at the official website. The state govt. has also launched Mukhya Mantri Abhinav Krishi Yantripati Samman Yojana to provide rewards to farmers.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana|
|in Language||ओडिशा मुख्यमंत्री कृशि उद्योग योजना|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Farmer of Odisha State|
|Major Benefit||Rs. 50 lakh to setup agro companies|
|Scheme Objective||Agriculture subsidy on farmers loans|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Odisha|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2020||Official Website|
Apply Online : Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Registration
Step to Apply Online Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Application Form 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana i.e. www.apicol.nic.in.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on the “Beneficiary Master” tab and click on the “Register” option from the drop-down menu.
Step 3- Here read all the guidelines given on this page & click on the button of “Registration“.
Step 4- Now, select “No”, if you have not attempted or completed the registration before, the registration form will appear below.
Step 5- Here applicant is required to submit applicant details (application type, family ID), project information, land specific CAE’s proposed location, documents to be uploaded, and finally reviewed and submitted.
Step 6- In case of successful acceptance of your application, you will get the applicant reference number with the help of which you can check the status of the application.
Check Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Beneficiary Status
- Visit the same official website at http://www.apicol.nic.in/
- At the homepage, scroll over the “Beneficiary Master” tab and then click at the “Beneficiary Status” link
- Direct Link – http://www.apicol.nic.in/GoAhead/CheckBeneficiaryStatus
- Afterwards, the Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana beneficiary status tracking page
- Here applicants can enter reference number, voter ID card no., aadhaar number and click at the “Submit” button to check beneficiary status.
Required Document to Apply Online
Here is the complete list of documents required to avail agriculture subsidy on farmers loans:-
A) Passport size photograph of the Applicant. (Maximum 50KB)
B) Identity Proof.(Voter ID/Aadhaar No.) (Maximum 400KB)
C) Signature of the Applicant. (Maximum 50KB)
D) Land record / Lease document (more than 15 years) (where Khata No. / Plot No. is reflected). (Maximum 950KB)
E) Bank Consent Letter (Optional)(Maximum 500KB in .pdf format)
Farmer ID, Aadhaar No. and Mobile No. are mandatory for the Registration. All the fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
1) Only those Applicants who have completed the Registration are eligible to fill DPR.
2) Reference No, Farmer ID and Aadhaar No. are mandatory for the DPR.
3) All the fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
A) Only those Applicants who have completed the DPR are eligible for Online Payment of ₹ 10000 as the security amount.
B) The security amount of ₹ 10000 is refundable.
Major Benefits & Key Features of Scheme
Scheme Feature & Beneficiary Benefits
- Impact on Agro-Industries – Govt. wants to assist companies / firms / units for the development and monitoring of industries based on agriculture, horticulture and food processing.
- Speedy and Time Bound Implementation – All the interested candidates will have to make online registration at www.apicol.nic.in and submit the application form. Govt. will provide financial assistance in a speedy (fast forward) manner to set up agro-industries.
- Management of Industries – After setting up of agro industries, APICOL and NIC will consistently monitor the entire progress of the industries.
- Easy Process – Minimal Time Wastage – As all the application filling and the management processes will be carried out through portal, so the owners of the industries should not worry about time wastage.
- Subsidy for Agro Industries – The state govt. will provide a subsidy to the agro industries under the Mukhyamantri Krishi Udyog Yojana 2020.
- Subsidy For Other Industries – Educated Youths will be encouraged to set up new manufacturing units for agriculture, horticulture, fisheries, animal resource development and food processing sector and can avail subsidy upto Rs. 50 lakh.
- Payment and Cash Refund – All the transactions from the bank account of the entrepreneurs will be done through safe and secure payment gateways.
In case of any type of problem at the time of your application, you can get help.
The Agricultural Promotion & Investment Corporation of Odisha Limited Baramunda, Bhubaneswar