Short Info: [Apply Online] Odisha Mission Shakti 2022 – Odisha Mission Shakti Scheme Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website missionshakti.odisha.gov.in. ଓଡିଶା ମିଶନ୍ ଶକ୍ତି ଅନଲାଇନ୍ ଆବେଦନ, ପଞ୍ଜୀକରଣ ଫର୍ମ, ଉଦ୍ଦେଶ୍ୟ, ଯୋଗ୍ୟତା, ଲାଭ |
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Odisha Mission Shakti|
|Scheme Benefit||Provide Incentives to women Group|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Odisha Mission Shakti 2022 – Apply Online @missionshakti.odisha.gov.in
- 2 Odisha Mission Shakti 2022 – Overview
- 3 ଓଡିଶା ମିଶନ୍ ଶକ୍ତି 2022 – Odisha Mission Shakti List, Status News Update
- 4 Odisha Mission Shakti Online Registration Process
- 5 Odisha Mission Shakti 2022: Online Application Form
- 5.1 Department of Mission Shakti
- 5.2 Organisational Structure Of Odisha Mission Shakti
- 5.3 Required Document for Odisha Mission Shakti
- 5.4 Odisha Mission Shakti Eligibility Criteria
- 5.5 Benefits And Features Of Odisha Mission Shakti
- 5.6 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 5.7 Important Dates
- 5.8 Important Links
Odisha Mission Shakti 2022 – Apply Online @missionshakti.odisha.gov.in
Summary: “Mission Shakti” is the self-help mission for empowering women through the promotion of Women Self Help Groups (WSHGs) to take up various socio-economic activities which were launched in the state on 8th March 2001 on the eve of International Women’s Day. Mission Shakti has the clear objective of empowering women through gainful activities by providing credit and market linkage. Empowerment of women through WSHGs under Mission Shakti is a flagship programme of the Government. It envisages that over a period of time more & more women would be part of a WSHG.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Odisha Mission Shakti 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Odisha Mission Shakti 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Odisha Mission Shakti|
|in Language||ଓଡିଶା ମିଶନ୍ ଶକ୍ତି|
|Launched by||Government Of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Women Self Help Groups|
|Major Benefit||Provide Incentives to women Group|
|Scheme Objective||To Empower Women|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Odisha|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
ଓଡିଶା ମିଶନ୍ ଶକ୍ତି 2022 – Odisha Mission Shakti List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
According to the announcement, Rs 169 crore will be given to the 338 block-level Mission Shakti federations for the construction of their own Mission Shakti Bhavan, a revolving fund of Rs 84.50 crore for the business development and 200 crores will be provided towards interest subvention on bank loans to the Self Help Groups (SHGs) under the state Mission Shakti.
Odisha Mission Shakti Online Registration Process
Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik announced the COVID assistance package of Rs 453.50 crore for self-help groups under Mission Shakti. The state government had sanctioned Rs 84.50 crore as a revolving fund to the Block Level Federation’s adding that the state government is providing interest-free loans to the women of Mission Shakti.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Odisha Mission Shakti Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the nearest Bank your location.
Step 2- In the Bank Office, ask for the “Odisha mission Shakti from”.
Step 3- You should take the application form and read it carefully.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such asname, mobile number, email id etc and other information) and attach all the required documents.
Step 5- Now you have to submit this form in to the bank office.
By following this procedure you can apply under Odisha mission Shakti
Procedure To Download Mobile App
Step 1- First of all, go to the official website of Odisha mission Shakti
Step 2- On the homepage, you are required to click on mobile app
Step 3- You will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter your mobile number and password
Step 4- Now you have to click on the sign in
Step 5- After that, you have to click on download mobile app
Step 6- The mobile app will be downloaded in your device
District Wise Link Of Odisha Mission Shakti
|Name of district||Link|
Odisha Mission Shakti 2022: Online Application Form
Odisha Mission Shakti 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – The empowerment of women is one of the key development initiatives identified by the Government of Odisha. It is well-known that the economic empowerment of women significantly contributes to their social empowerment. As such helping women to achieve economic independence by enabling them to have independent employment and income has been accorded the highest priority. Therefore, the promotion of Women’s Self-Help Groups (WSHGs) under the aegis of the ‘Mission Shakti’ programme was adopted in 2001 as a key strategy for achieving women’s empowerment.
Department of Mission Shakti
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik approved the formation of the new ‘Department of Mission Shakti”. As per the decision of the Government, the newly created department, will start functioning with effect from the date of issue of the notification and henceforth the parent department, Department of Women & Child Development and Mission Shakti will be renamed as ‘Department of Women & Child Development.
All other infrastructure and assets under the disposal of Directorate of Mission Shakti and NULM related to SHG activities in the State, District, Block, GP and Village level shall be under the administrative control and management of the new Department of Mission Shakti from date of the notification.
The new Department will deal with the following subjects:
- Mission Shakti
- Odisha Livelihoods Mission (OLM)\
- Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana (DAY)
- National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM)
- National Rural Economic Transformation Project (NRETP)
- Self Help Groups (SHG activities dealt by SUDA)
Institution Building Under Odisha Mission Shakti
‘Institution building’ refers to attempts to improve the functioning of organizations by creating, strengthening or changing ‘institutional software’ – the way people relate to one another in the context of public action and public activities.
nstitution building is a major dimension under Mission Shakti and represents organizations and inculcated values to achieve the goals and objectives of Mission Shakti. This is mainly concerned with the promotion of strong and viable multi-tiered institutions and collectives for women empowerment in Odisha.
Odisha Mission Shakti Capacity Building, Livelihood, Skill Development And Market Linkages
- Capacity building of any community organization is very much essential for its professional functioning. Through capacity building, the community organizations can function well and deliver their services effectively and efficiently.
- Under mission Shakti scheme the government organises various types of training and capacity building programs for community institutions
- Other than that this scheme also provides livelihood support to the women self help groups and their federation through various income generating activities.
- These income generating activities include agriculture, vegetable cultivation, organic farming, civil construction, door mat making, flour mill etc
Organisational Structure Of Odisha Mission Shakti
State- Directorate of Mission Shakti
- Administrative unit- principal secretary/commissioner cum secretary, commissioner cum director, joint secretary, financial advisor, deputy secretary, desk officer, section Officer, assistant section Officer
- Support team- state project monitoring unit, team leader, Institution and capacity building specialist, financial inclusion specialist, livelihood and skill development specialist, market linkage specialist, monitoring and evaluation specialist, publicity and IEC specialist, human resource specialist, accountant, office assistant
- Administrative unit- collector cum district magistrate, district social welfare officer, district mission Shakti coordinator
- Support team- district project monitoring unit, district project coordinator, district programme assistant cum accountant
- Administrative unit- child development project officer, block mission Shakti coordinator
- Support Team- block project monitoring unit, block project coordinator, block program assistant cum accountant
Major Areas Of Focus Under Odisha Mission Shakti
- Formation and strengthening of women self help groups:- There are around 6 lakh women self help groups which are formed and nurtured by the mission Shakti Odisha. These women self help groups comprise around 7000000 women members.
- Linking women with financial institutions- This scheme has many women self help groups with the bank credit system practices like regular meeting, credit and thrift, internal landing etc are reinforced at a regular interval of time
- Financial inclusion- Under Odisha mission Shakti scheme provision of seed money and revolving fund for women self help group is facilitating women empowerment. Credit linkage and implementation of interest subvention scheme has enabled self help groups to invest more capital in livelihood activities
- Policy formulation– This scheme actively analysis existing government policies with various stakeholders in order to identify the policy gaps and recommending suitable policy action
- Through this scheme women empowerment has been achieved at a greater level
- Gender equality– This scheme is also helpful in controlling gender discrimination and social evils as this scheme facilitates the process of emergence of new generation of women leaders
Odisha Mission Shakti Statistics
|Women self help groups||6 lakh|
|Self help group members||70 lakh|
|Digital empowerment assistance to 600000 self help groups||Rs 180 crore|
|Interest subvention provided||Rs 280 crore|
|Revolving fund||Rs 169 crores|
Required Document for Odisha Mission Shakti
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Birth certificate
Odisha Mission Shakti Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The beneficiary must be women self-help group situated in Odisha
Benefits And Features Of Odisha Mission Shakti
- The Government of Odisha have launched Odisha Mission Shakti Scheme on 8th March 2021
- Mission Shakti SHGs along with other transgender groups have been integrated to provide sanitation service among the decentralized solid and liquid waste management system.
- The Odisha government has cleared a proposal for a separate Mission Shakti department.
- Mission Shakti is one of the successful programmes of the Naveen Patnaik government since 2001.
- The Mission Shakti and Mamata Scheme combinedly benefit 70 lakh, women in the state.
- 50% reservation in Panchayati Raj has created a new era for the socio-economic development of women.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Address-Mission Shakti Bhawan, At- Gandamunda, Po-Baramunda, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Pin-751030
- Telephone Number- 0674 – 2974093
- Email Id- [email protected] [email protected]
|Starting Date to Apply Online||8th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Odisha Mission Shakti Official Portal||Official Website|