Short Brief : ପ୍ରବାସୀ ଭାରତୀୟଙ୍କ ପଞ୍ଜୀକରଣ | ଓଡ଼ିଶା ଫେରୁଥିବା – [Apply Online] Odisha Migrants 2020 – Odisha COVID 19 Online Registration, Application Form For Migrant Workers, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://covid19.odisha.gov.in/.
|Short Scheme Details||Table of Content|
|Name of Scheme: Odisha Migrants
Application Status: Active
|Published on: 04/28/2020||Updated on: 04/28/2020|
Odisha Migrants Online Registration 2020
Odisha Migrants 2020 Apply Online
Summary: Registration of returnees from outside the state has started on 1st May 2020. Registration has been made compulsory when people from outside Odisha return to their villages. The Sarpanch is responsible for overseeing the registration process.
Anyone who wants to return to Odisha after lock down is over via any means(air/train/road) is required to register by filling up the form.
The video of the relevant block will be studied. After registration, they will be kept in a shelter in their village for 14 days, where food, shelter and treatment will be completely free.
State Govt. has launched a dedicated Portal for mandatory registration of migrants and others who want to return to #Odisha from other States (by means of Air/ Train/ Road) after the Lockdown is over. #OdishaFightsCorona
— I & PR Department, Odisha (@IPR_Odisha) April 24, 2020
covid19.odisha.gov.in registration portal for Odisha migrants
The Panchayati Raj Secretary has written to all the district project directors to streamline the process. So let’s see which states and which districts outside the state have the most Oriyas?
Who fills out the form? What is the class of people outside? Dadan workers / students / professionals / pilgrims. Where are people from outside the state now with their names, age, gender, mobile number, Aadhaar number? City, district, state data friends have to give their full address in Odisha with full information about their family members.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Odisha Migrants 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Odisha Migrants Registration 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Odisha Migrants Registration|
|in Language||ପ୍ରବାସୀ ଭାରତୀୟଙ୍କ ପଞ୍ଜୀକରଣ ||
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Beneficiaries||Migrant workers in other states residents of Odisha|
|Major Benefit||Providing facilities to bring them back home|
|Scheme Objective||Registration of Migrantsand others for travelling to Odisha|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Odisha|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Name of Portal||Covid-19 Odisha State Portal|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||1st May 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not Yet Announced|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|COVID-19 Odisha State Portal||Official Website|
State Govt. has launched a dedicated Portal for mandatory registration of migrants and others who want to return to #Odisha from other States (by means of Air/ Train/ Road) after the Lockdown is over. #OdishaFightsCorona Name of the Portal: covid19.odisha.gov.in
Step to Apply Online Odisha Migrants 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Odisha Migrants i.e. https://covid19.odisha.gov.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, you will see “fill up registration form” link.
Step 3- Click it and a new page appears on the screen.
Step 4- Read the terms and conditions of registration.
Step 5- Click “proceed” option and then click “yes” to open the application form
Step 6- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Applicant Name
- Family Details
- Present Location
- Permanent Resident (Address in Odisha)
- Contact Person In Odisha
- Aadhaar No.
- Mobile No
Beneficiary Guidelines / Terms And Conditions
- Registration on this portal, will help State Government to reach out to you and plan for your travel back to Odisha.
- Along with your details, you are also required to correctly provide information of your local contact person including their mobile number so that the authorities can get in touch with them as well.
- Please fill out all the fields with utmost correctness. Strict action will be taken against those, who are filling out incorrect details in this portal.
- In case you change your mind and you do not want to return back to Odisha, you can indicate same by deregistering yourselves in this portal.
- Kindly note that all travellers along with the accompanying family members will have to go through and follow the rules of quarantine for a period of 14 days, on your arrival to Odisha.
- We will be sending you the OTP as well as any other information related to the registration process, travelling arrangements and quarantine arrangements on the contact number that you provide here, along with or your local contact details. So, please double check he mobile number before registering them.
- The aforementioned instructions are in addition to the travel restrictions/advisories already issued and those under implementation. These are certain policies set in place to restrict the spread of COVID-19, and are subject to review by the Government. These instructions are to necessarily complied by all, using this portal for registration purpose.
- The migrant workers of the state will be able to come back to their houses once the lockdown is over if they have registered themselves under the Odisha website of migrant workers which has been launched by the Odisha Government.
- It is mandatory to stay in quarantine for 18 days if you return to your village from outside the state.
- After 18 days, they will be allowed to go home after their health check-up, and the government will also provide an incentive of Rs 2,000.