Short Info: [Apply Online] Odisha Free Laptop Scheme 2021 6th & 12th Class – SSEPD Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Online Registration, Odisha Muft Laptop Vitran Yojana Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.ssepd.gov.in, dhe.odisha.gov.in. ଓଡିଶା ମାଗଣା ଲାପଟପ୍ ସ୍କିମ୍ ଅନଲାଇନ୍ ଆବେଦନ, ପଞ୍ଜୀକରଣ ଫର୍ମ, ଉଦ୍ଦେଶ୍ୟ, ଯୋଗ୍ୟତା, ଲାଭ |
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Odisha Free Laptop Scheme|
|Scheme Benefit||To provide Free Laptop|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Odisha Free Laptop Scheme 2021 – Apply Online @www.ssepd.gov.in
- 2 Biju Odisha Free Laptop Scheme 2021 – Overview
- 3 ଓଡିଶା ମାଗଣା ଲାପଟପ୍ ସ୍କିମ୍ | 2021 – Orissa Free Laptop Yojana Distribution List, Status News Update
- 4 Odisha Free Laptop Yojana Online Registration Process
- 5 SAMS Odisha Portal Registration at samsodisha.gov.in
- 6 Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Final List
- 7 SSEPD Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021
- 8 Odisha Free Laptop Scheme 2021: Online Application Form
- 8.1 Required Document for Odisha Free Laptop Scheme
- 8.2 Odisha Free Laptop Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 8.3 Objectives of Odisha Free Laptop Scheme 2021
- 8.4 Odisha Muft Laptop Vitran Yojana Benefits
- 8.5 Key Features of Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
- 8.6 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 8.7 Important Dates
- 8.8 Important Links
Odisha Free Laptop Scheme 2021 – Apply Online @www.ssepd.gov.in
Summary: Higher Education Department, Government of Odisha have been distributing free laptop to the 12th pass out meritorious students since last Six years i.e. since the year 2013. Students who pass the +2 level from CHSE, Odisha would be eligible to receive laptops under the scheme.
Organisation is going to distribute free laptops among the students who passed 12th standard examination from CHSE, Odisha, Vocational students passing from CHSE (O), and Upashastri students passing from Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University, Puri on the basis of merit list prepared by the government district wise. Students have to collect the laptops from the principal of Nodal centers.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Odisha Free Laptop Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Biju Odisha Free Laptop Scheme 2021 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Odisha Free Laptop Scheme|
|in Language||ଓଡିଶା ମାଗଣା ଲାପଟପ୍ ସ୍କିମ୍ ||
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious students from poor families|
|Major Benefit||To provide Free Laptop|
|Scheme Objective||Student development|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Odisha|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
ଓଡିଶା ମାଗଣା ଲାପଟପ୍ ସ୍କିମ୍ | 2021 – Orissa Free Laptop Yojana Distribution List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- The selected meritorious students are required to upload their details in the DBT module link given in this Department’s website i.e.- www.dhe.odisha.gov.in by 18th March 2021.
- A supplementary list of students will be published immediately after 24-March-2021 to cover for the number of eligible students under supplementary category.
- The last date for the selected students of supplementary list for uploading their details in the website is 30-March-2021.
Odisha Free Laptop Yojana Online Registration Process
The state government of Odisha recently launched a new scheme for the people of the state. This scheme mainly launched for the students of the Odisha state named as DHE Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021. Under this special scheme, the government officials on behalf of the Chief Minister of the state will provide free laptops to the poor and meritorious students who are not able to buy a laptop for their own.
For the current year 2021 also the board examinations were held in the state of Odisha. As of now the result of the board examination has been declared. So when the result for the board examination will be out then this free laptop distribution scheme will be implemented by the state government of Odisha.
SAMS Odisha Portal Registration at samsodisha.gov.in
Step 1- Visit the SAMS official website https://samsodisha.gov.in/
Step 3- You will be redirected to a new page where you have to click on the “New User Registration“
Step 4- Enter your name, mobile number, email ID (optional) and click on the “Generate OTP” tab
Step 5- Validate the details by using the six-digit OTP that has been sent to the registered mobile number provided
Step 6- Enter the password and reconfirm the same. Now login to the SAMS application using the registered login credentials and proceed further.
STEP 7- Once the registration is done, an e-Space will be created for the applicant at the SAMS application portal. Candidates can log in to the e-Space and access the Common Application Form
Applicants can complete the admission form at SAMS Portal.
Step-by-step procedure for DBT of Cash in lieu of Laptop to 12th pass out meritorious students
Step 1- Visit the website www.samsodisha.gov.in and click on “Degree (+3)” under “Higher Education”. Then, Click on “Laptop DBT Scheme”
Step 2- To login SAMS Portal Use your mobile number and password (Registered and created login during the academic session 2018-19).
Step 3- After successful login, the eligible applicant (as per the list available under the link: https://samsodisha.gov.in/Degreeweb.aspx) can view their required
details and also required to provide the following details for further process:
- i. Aadhaar Number
- ii. Upload the legible scan copy of Aadhaar Card
- iii. Applicant’s Name as mention in Bank Passbook
- iv. Applicant’s Bank Account number
- v. IFSC Code
- vi. Bank Address
- vii. Upload the legible Bank Passbook front page
- viii. Mobile number of Applicant where OTP will be sent
- ix. e-Mail ID of Applicant where OTP will sent
Step 4- If the student has forgotten/ want to change their registered Mobile number, they need to send a mail to [email protected], duly filled and signed form Annexure-A as mentioned in the guideline to change mobile number & register for the scheme. Also, for further clarification they may call on-+0674-2954600.
Step 5- The list of Students (Students taken admission Offline and Sanskrit Colleges during the session) coming under the SAMS are required to send their CHSE Roll Number/Mark Sheet, Aadhar Card Copy, Bank Passbook Front Page to _Mail ID [email protected] These details must be created under the SAMS Platform.
Step 6- After received OTP Offline & Sanskrit college’s Students can be eligible
and apply for the BYSY Scheme.
Step 7- As per the details submitted by the Students, Department will verify the
Mobile Number Correction Form
|Laptop DBT Guideline & Instruction to Candidates 2020-21||Download(244.41 KB)|
|Abstract of the number of beneficiaries covered DBT scheme 2020-21||Download(46.46 KB)|
|Extension of timeline for submission of online application for DBT of Cash in lieu of Laptop to 12th pass out meritorious students||Download(118.54 KB)|
Odisha Free Laptop Scheme Beneficiary List 2021
Merit list of 15,000 students for this purpose shall be drawn from annual Higher Secondary examination passed students on the basis of the pass percentage of a district. The complete Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme list of beneficiaries has been made public and can be accessed through the link:
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Final List
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana Odisha i.e. http://dheodisha.gov.in/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on “Laptop Distribution” Corner.
Step 3- New page displayed on the screen and various links show on the webpage.
Step 4- Now in this page first of all students have to click on the “Year of 2021” option.
Step 5- After this List of Meritorious Students page will open in front of you.
Step 6- In this page you will see all districts of State.
Step 7- It will show details about Laptop Distribution Abstract, Laptop Guidelines and District Wise Cut-off.
Merit List Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme: List of Students
|1||ପୂର୍ବ ବର୍ଷର ଲାପଟପ୍ ବଣ୍ଟନ ତାଲିକା||View|
|2||District/Stream wise Cut-off Mark 2020-21||Download(47.13 KB)|
|3||DBT of Cash in lieu of Laptop (Commerce ) 2020-21||Download(207.52 KB)|
|4||DBT of Cash in lieu of Laptop (Science) 2020-21||Download(634.23 KB)|
|5||DBT of Cash in lieu of Laptop (Arts)2020-21||Download(4.4 MB)|
|6||DBT of Cash in lieu of Laptop (Sanskrit) 2020-21||Download(69.12 KB)|
|7||DBT of Cash in lieu of Laptop (Vocational) 2020-21||Download(55.05 KB)|
|8||1st Phase List of Students- Fund Transferred (2020-21)||Download(226.82 KB)|
|9||2nd Phase List of Students- Fund Transferred (2020-21)||Download(146.07 KB)|
|10||3rd Phase List of Students- Fund Transferred (2020-21)||Download(442.24 KB)|
|11||List of student who have not applied yet in the online DBT Portal||Download(277.61 KB)|
|12||4th Phase List of Students- Fund Transferred (2020-21)||Download(787.08 KB)|
|13||5th Phase List of Students- Fund Transferred (2020-21)||Download(277.4 KB)|
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
SSEPD Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021
Laptops provided under this SSEPD would be given to physically handicapped students who secured good marks in their class. Such handicapped students can now apply online at SSEPD official website to get laptops.
Procedure to Apply Online Odisha Free Laptop Scheme Application Form for Class 6 2021
SSEPD Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme online application form 2021 are being invited by the state government at ssepd.gov.in. In this free laptop scheme, Social Security & Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities dept of Odisha govt. will provide free-of-cost laptops to disabled students.
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of the Odisha Free Laptop Scheme i.e. SSEPD Department of Govt. of Odisha www.ssepd.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, click at the “Laptop for VI Students” tab under the “Beneficiary Services” section
Step 3- The Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Application Status page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- An applicant can select the radio box in front of “New Application” and then click at “Proceed” button. Accordingly, Odisha Free Laptop Distribution online application form will open as displayed.
Step 5- Now enter the details as asked in the registration form, upload Aadhaar scan copy, a disabled certificate, a recent photograph.
Step 5- Click on “Submit Details & Take Printout Copy” to complete Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme online registration process.
Download Odisha Free Laptop Scheme Registration Form PDF Offline
The applicants wants to download the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Registration Form PDF through offline mode, then you can do it so through the link we are giving here: Click here to download
Odisha Old / New Guidelines for Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
- The new provision of providing laptops to the visually impaired students forms part of the existing scheme “Special Appliances”.
- Applicant must be a resident of Odisha State.
- The applicant must have Disability Certificate with 40% and above disability issued by competent authority.
- The applicant must be pursuing 1st year and above of the professional courses after +2, Under Graduate or Post Graduate course including M.Phill, Phd, Law, Management, Medicine and other Technical courses.
- Applicant must not have received free laptop earlier.
Odisha Free Laptop Scheme 2021: Online Application Form
Odisha Free Laptop Scheme 2021: Online Application Form PDF Download – The government of Odisha has launched Odisha Laptop Distribution Scheme for meritorious students who have passed the Class 12 examination in the state. Under Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme, the Naveen Patnaik government will provide free laptops to all meritorious students who have passed class 10 + 2.
Laptop Disbursement Details
Required Document for Odisha Free Laptop Scheme
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Permanent Residence Proof.
- Aadhar Card.
- Address Proof.
- Identity Proof.
- Education Certificate.
- Score Card from Class 12th.
- Age Proof.
- Caste Certificate. (if any)
Odisha Free Laptop Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The applicant should belong to Odisha state.
- Only students of class 12 can take advantage of this scheme.
- Meritorious students from the weaker sections are eligible.
- Students’ age should be between 18 years to 25 years are eligible.
- Students must secure at least 70% marks as well.
- Students who get Upa-Shastri Degree will be considered in the scheme as well.
Objectives of Odisha Free Laptop Scheme 2021
The State Government has decided to make the system faster & transparent. Therefore, instead of distributing the Laptops physically under “Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana” it has been decided to convert the distribution scheme to a Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme with effect from the financial year 2020-21, whereby Rs 30,000/- will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary student directly.
Odisha Muft Laptop Vitran Yojana Benefits
- The scheme will only offer free laptop or tablet to the students who get good marks in the final examination of 12th.
- The meritorious students who pass 12th level from CHSE, Odisha, would be eligible to receive Rs.30,000/- (Rupees thirty thousand) only in lieu of laptop under the Scheme.
- All students who applied for the final CHSE examination will be taken into consideration.
- Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University has also been included in this scheme.
- Only those candidates who receive the Upashastri degree will be considered under this project.
- Budget provision of Rs.45 Crs (15000 * Rs 30,000/-) shall be made for the said purpose through state plan scheme.
Key Features of Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
- The Odisha government has decided to distribute free laptops to the students who have passed their 12th from any of the Odia District Schools.
- Approximately 15000 laptops will be distributed to the students.
- Laptops will be given by the IT department to the principals of the schools affiliated to the nodal canters for distribution.
- This scheme is fully financially funded from the Government of Odisha, so only the meritorious students of Odisha can avail this scheme.
- Those who applied in the final CHSE exams have taken it into priority. As per Scheme terms.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
While filling up the details in the online application, in case of any difficulty the students may email to [email protected] or call on 0674-2954600. If the student wants to change the mobile number in the SAMS database to fill up the online application form, the student will have to send the self attested copy of Aadhaar card and duly filled in form as mentioned in Annexure-A by e-mail to [email protected] The same will be updated within one (01) working day.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||March 2021|