Short Info: [Apply Online] Odisha Farmer Registration 2022 – Odisha Farmer New Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Kisan Registration Status Report, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website foododisha.in.
Short Article Details:
|Name of Article||Odisha Farmer Registration|
|Article About||To provide Rabi/ Kharif Crops MSP Price|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Odisha Farmer Registration 2022 – Apply Online @foododisha.in
- 2 Odisha Farmer Registration 2022 – Overview
- 3 Odisha Farmer Registration News Update
- 4 Odisha Farmer Registration Online Registration Process
- 5 Odisha Farmer Registration 2022: Online Application Form
- 5.1 Odisha New Farmer Registration Form (Rabi Crops) Odia
- 5.2 Required Document for Odisha Farmer Registration
- 5.3 Odisha Farmer Registration Eligibility Criteria
- 5.4 Objectives of Odisha Farmer Registration 2022
- 5.5 Benefits And Features Of Odisha Farmer Registration
- 5.6 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 5.7 Important Dates
- 5.8 Important Links
Odisha Farmer Registration 2022 – Apply Online @foododisha.in
Summary: Food and Drug Administration Department of Odisha has started Odisha New Farmer Registration Form (Rabi/ Kharif Crops). The farmers who are eligible for this scheme can register themselves to take the benefits. The new farmer’s application/registrations process started from 01 November 2021 to 31 March 2022. Thousands of farmers of the state have taken benefit of this scheme.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Odisha Farmer Registration 2022” like Article Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
Odisha Farmer Registration 2022 – Overview
|Name of Article||Odisha Farmer Registration|
|Launched by||Government Of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers Of Odisha|
|Major Benefit||To provide Rabi/ Kharif Crops MSP Price|
|Article Objective||To Register Farmers|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||Odisha|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Odisha Farmer Registration News Update
Latest News Update:
- Odisha New Farmer registration form for Kharif Crops, download PDF form issued by the Food and Drug Administration department of Odisha and register yourself as farmer to take scheme benefits.
- New farmers application / registrations are open from 01 November 2021 to 31 March 2022.
- Odisha farmers are also required by the state government to register themselves to sell their produce and this information can be done by submitting an application to the concerned authorities.
Odisha Farmer Registration Online Registration Process
To get Odisha Government benefits which are provided to Odisha farmer’s and direct subsidy transfer to Bank accounts of farmer need to fill the Farmer Registration form Odisha which is available at Food Odisha portal and then submits the filled form at the nearest
- Krusi Samabaya Samiti
- Primary Agriculture Credit Societies (PACS)
- Large Area Multipurpose Cooperative Societies (LAMPS).
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this article then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Odisha Farmer Registration Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Odisha Farmer Registration i.e. foododisha.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Farmer Registration Form” button.
Step 3- The application Form PDF will be displayed on the browser screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as land details, bank account details like
- District name
- Block/ULB Name
- Gram Panchyat
- Ward name
- PIN Code
- Farmer’s Name
- Category (GEN, SC, ST)
- Date of birth
- Father/Husband name
- Adhar card detail other Id
- Member of Family
- Address details
- More details
Step 5- Now you have to attach all the required documents to this form
Step 6- After that you have to submit this form into nearest PACS/LAMPCS/WSHG/Pani Panchayat etc
By following this procedure you can do Odisha farmer registration
Procedure To Know Farmer Registration Status Report
Step 1- First of all go to the official website of food supplies and consumer welfare department, Government of Odisha
Step 2- On the home page, you have to click on farmer registration status report under the procurement section
Step 3- A new page will open before you containing the list of all the districts
Step 4- You have to select KMS year, season, registration date
Step 5- Now you have to click on the show
Step 6- After that, you have to select your district
Step 7- Farmer registration status report will be on your computer screen
Know Odisha Farmer Registration Status
Know Farmer Registration Status 2021 at the official portal of the Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department of Odisha. All the farmers can now test Kisan Registration Status Report on-line at www.foododisha.in/TransparencyPortal.asp.
Step 1- Visit the official website of food supplies and consumer welfare department, Government of Odisha
Step 2- On the home page, you have to click on know farmer registration status
Step 3- On this new page you have to select the following information:-
- KMS year
- Gram Panchayat
Step 4- Now you have to enter farmer name
Step 5- After that you have to click on show
Step 6- Farmer registration status will be on your computer screen
Odisha Farmer Registration 2022: Online Application Form
Odisha Farmer Registration 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – The Odisha government has started the process of Odisha Farmer Registration. Through this process the farmers of Odisha state can sell their produce at the minimum support price, for that it is mandatory for the farmer to register himself. This registration can be done both online and offline.
This can be done through submitting applications at the nearest PACS/LAMPCS/WSHG/ Pani Panchayat etc. The societies will digitize the information submitted by the farmers which includes their personal/land/bank details and upload this data on the website of food supplies and consumer welfare department through a web-based farmer registration software application.
Odisha New Farmer Registration Form (Rabi Crops) Odia
Odisha New Farmer registration form for Rabi Crops, download PDF form issued by the Food and Drug Administration department of Odisha and register yourself as farmer to take scheme benefits.
New farmer’s application/registrations are open from 01 May 2021 to 30 June 2021.
Required Document for Odisha Farmer Registration
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Ration card
- Proof of income
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Odisha Farmer Registration Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Odisha
- The applicant must be farmer
Objectives of Odisha Farmer Registration 2022
The main objective of starting Odisha Farmer Registration is that a database of all the farmers of the state will be prepared who wish to sell their produce at minimum support price.
Benefits And Features Of Odisha Farmer Registration
- The Government of Odisha started the procedure for farmers that direct fertilizer subsidy transfer to farmer’s bank account through DBT.
- To sell Rabi and Kharif crops at minimum support price farmers are required to undergo farmer registration.
- This can be done by submitting applications at the nearest PACS/ LAMPCS/ WSHG/Pani Panchayat etc.
- The committees by the State Government will digitize the information submitted by the farmers.
- The societies will digitise the information submitted by the farmers which include their personal/land/bank details
- Odisha Farmer Registration by the state government will help the society to keep track of all the farmers who have their marketable surplus to start the purchase.
- This procedure will also help in making advance planning to manage procurement operation in each crop season.
- Those farmers who want to sell their paddy have to register afresh
- Usually the procurement of paddy starts from the first week of November
- All the 30 districts will conduct the farmer registration for the procurement within timeline
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department,
Odisha State Secretariat,
- E-mail: email@example.com
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 November 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31 March 2022|
|Apply Online||Registration Form | Login|
|Odisha Farmer Registration Official Portal||Official Website|