Short Info: ବଳରାମ ଯୋଜନା ଓଡିଶା ଆବେଦନ ପତ୍ର ଅନ୍ଲାଇନ୍ରେ ଆବେଦନ କରନ୍ତୁ |- [Apply Online] Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022 – Balaram Scheme Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, beneficiary list, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://www.odisha.gov.in/.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Odisha Balaram Yojana
Application Status: Active Soon
Scheme Benefit: Provide Loans
|Table of Content|
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022
Latest Update: After KALIA Yojana, the Odisha government has launched Balaram Yojana to provide agricultural credit of Rs 1,040 crore to landless farmers who are facing hardships due to the coronavirus outbreak.
Odisha Agriculture Department Secretary, Sourav Garg today shared the details of the modalities through which the loans are to be disbursed.
Under the Balaram scheme, the beneficiaries will be identified by Krushak Sathis appointed in each Gram Panchayats. Groups of four to five landless farmers will be constituted who will then be trained and educated by NABARD under its capacity building programme.
The maximum crop loan amount for a group has been set at Rs 1.5 Lakhs to Rs 2 Lakhs. “Until now, such a group was only allowed a loan of Rs 50,000 by cooperative banks that came down to only Rs 10,000 for each farmer, which was insufficient. With a loan up to Rs 50,000, I think the issues of the farmers can be addressed more broadly” said Garg. News Source : https://odishatv.in/
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022 Apply Online
Summary: Odisha government on launched, ‘Balaram Yojana’ to provide crop loans to landless farmers. Under the new scheme the landless cultivators will get loans through joint liability groups (JLGs).
Under ‘Balaram’ scheme, odisha government has set target to provide farming loans to 7 lakhs landless farmers in next 2 years. It has set Target near Rs 1,040 crore for this scheme.
The Government has decided to incentivize the KrushakSathis and VAWs through ATMA for the formation of JLGs (Joint Liability Groups), linking them to the banks, mobilizing disbursal of credit and facilitating repayment of the loan.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Odisha Balaram Yojana|
|in Language||ବଳରାମ ଯୋଜନା ଓଡିଶା|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Beneficiaries||Landless farmers of State|
|Major Benefit||Easy Loans to Farmers|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Crop Loan To Landless Farmers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Odisha|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Apply Online [Activate Soon]||Registration | Login|
|Notification [Activate Soon]||Click Here|
|Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022 [Activate Soon]||Official Website|
Purpose of Balaram Yojana Odisha
Each bank would finance at least 10 JLGs in a year. There are around 7000 branches of different banks and PACS in rural and semi-urban areas. Each JLG would have five members. Each group could be extended the loan up to Rs.1.60 lakh. It was targeted to cover around seven lakh landless cultivators through 1.40 lakh JLGs within a period of two years. The credit would be available as normal crop loan. The rate of interest and interest subvention would be as per the existing norms of Government of Odisha.
- ‘बालाराम’ योजना के तहत, सरकार ने अगले दो वर्षों में 7 लाख भूमिहीन किसानों को कृषि ऋण देने का लक्ष्य रखा है ।
- जबकि इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ मैनेजमेंट ऑफ एग्रीकल्चर एक्सटेंशन (IMAGE) राज्य स्तर पर योजना को लागू करने के लिए समन्वय करेगा, कृषि प्रौद्योगिकी प्रबंधन एजेंसी (ATMA) जिला स्तर पर समन्वय करेगी।
- इसने इस उद्देश्य के लिए 1,040 करोड़ रुपये निर्धारित किए हैं । ग्रामीण और छोटे शहरों में, कई बैंकों और प्राथमिक कृषि सहकारी समितियों की 7,000 शाखाएँ कार्यान्वयन में समन्वय करेंगी।
- राज्य कृषि ऋण नियमों के दिशा-निर्देशों के अनुसार ऋण राशि पर ब्याज दर और सब्सिडी तय की जाएगी।
- यह योजना नेशनल बैंक फॉर एग्रीकल्चर एंड रूरल डेवलपमेंट के सहयोग से आई है।
Apply Online : Odisha Balaram Yojana Registration Process
Step to Apply Online Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Odisha Balaram Yojana i.e. https://www.odisha.gov.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on “Apply Now” Button.
Step 3- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.
Note: To apply for balaram yojana go to your gram Panchayat and contact your sarapanch for more details about yojana. Online Apply For Balaram yojana Now not available soon it’s update.
Odisha Balaram Yojana List
The scheme was designed in collaboration with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), he said, adding that the village agriculture workers will implement the programme at the field level.The chief secretary also directed officials to work out an appropriate institutional mechanism for coordination and monitoring at different levels.
Govt going to open balaram yojana official website and here provide the Balaram Yojana beneficiary list. You can download this list.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Residential certificate
- The applicant must be a resident of Odisha state.
- The applicant must be a farmer by profession
- A Farmer must not own any land
- Around 70,000 groups will get farm loans under the scheme this year.
- Each group will comprise of five landless farmers.
- Official sources said each group will comprise of five landless farmers will get maximum Rs 1.60 lakh loan.
- The state government has targeted to provide farm loans to seven lakh landless farmers in the next two years.
Key Features of Scheme
- Around seven lakh landless cultivators will get benefit under the scheme in the next two years.
- The scheme was designed in collaboration with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- There are around 7000 branches of different banks and PACS in rural and semi-urban areas.
- Two state-run organisations; the Institute on Management of Agricultural Extension (IMAGE) and the Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will be the nodal agencies at the state and district levels respectively for implementation of the scheme.
- Along with the cooperative banks, commercial banks have also been pooled in to provide loans to 60,000 to 70,000 groups (3 Lakh to 3.5 Lakh farmers) under the scheme this year.