Short Info: नुरेका लिमिटेड आई पी ओ सब्सक्रिप्शन स्टेटस, न्यूरेका ग्रे मार्केट प्रीमियम, अलॉटमेंट स्टेटस 2021: Nureca IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status (NSE & BSE India): Subscription Status of Nureca Limited IPO, Nureca GMP Grey Market Premium Today & Nureca IPO Allotment Status | Nureca IPO Price, Timetable, Listing Date, Share Price, Issue Date, Lot Size & Review at Official Website www.nseindia.com,www1.nseindia.com & www.bseindia.com.
|Short Article Details:|
|Name of Article||Nureca Limited IPO|
|IPO Subscription Status||Active|
|Article Published On||02/15/2021|
|Article Updated on||02/24/2021|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 नुरेका लिमिटेड आई पी ओ: Nureca IPO Subscription Status, GMP, Issue & Listing Date, Share Price News Update
- 2 Nureca IPO Subscription Status Live:
- 3 Nureca IPO Subscription Status 2021: Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status Today
- 4 Nureca IPO GMP – IPO Grey Market Premium Today
- 5 Nureca IPO Date & Price Band:
- 6 Nureca IPO Market Lot:
- 7 Nureca IPO Shares Offered
- 8 Nureca Allotment & Listing:
- 9 How to Subscribe for Nureca IPO?
- 10 Nureca IPO Allotment Status Online
- 11 How to check Nureca IPO Allotment status?
- 11.1 Procedure to check Nureca IPO BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- 11.2 Procedure to check Nureca IPO NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- 11.3 How to Check Nureca IPO allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
- 11.4 How to check Nureca Linkintime IPO allotment status?
- 11.5 How to check Nureca IPO share allotment status via KFintech Private Ltd website
- 12 Nureca IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
- 13 Nureca IPO Subscription FAQs:
- 13.0.1 When Nureca IPO Subscription will start?
- 13.0.2 How do I apply for the Nureca IPO?
- 13.0.3 How to subscribe Nureca?
- 13.0.4 When Nureca will be listed?
- 13.0.5 When Nureca date?
- 13.0.6 How to check Nureca allotment status?
- 13.0.7 How do I check Nureca IPO live subscription?
- 13.0.8 How to apply in Nureca IPO through Zerodha?
- 13.0.9 Why I didn’t get allotment in Nureca IPO?
- 13.1 Company Contact Information
- 13.2 Share this:
- 13.3 Related
|Latest News Update: Nureca IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium Today|
Nureca IPO Subscription Status Live:
Nureca limited IPO subscribed 39.93 times. The public issue subscribed 166.65 times in the retail category, 3.10 times in QIB, and 31.59 times in the NII category by Feb 17, 2021 05:00.
|Qualified Institutional||3.10 Times|
|Non Institutional||31.59 Times|
|Retail Individual||166.65 Times|
Nureca IPO Subscription Status 2021: Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status Today
Summary: The initial public offering (IPO) of Nureca Ltd will open for subscription from today (February 15). The subscription opens a month after the company received SEBI approval to raise Rs 100 crore through public issue. The issue will close on February 17.
Shares under the public offer are being sold in the price band of Rs 396-400. Prospective retail investors can bid for a minimum of one lot of 35 shares, and a maximum of 14 lots, or 490 shares. Employees of the company are being offered a discount of Rs 20 per share.
|Nureca Limited 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||Nureca IPO Subscription Status|
|in Language||नुरेका लिमिटेड सब्सक्रिप्शन की स्थिति|
|IPO Date||February 15, 2021 to February 17, 2021|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||Rs.100 Crore|
|Fresh Issue||Rs.100 Crore|
|Face Value||Rs.10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||Rs.396 to Rs.400 per equity share|
|Market Lot||35 shares|
|Min Order Quantity||35 shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
|Important Dates: Nureca Schedule|
|Bid/Offer Launch date||February 15, 2021|
|Bid/Offer Last date||February 17, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment finalization date||February 23, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||February 24, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct||February 25, 2021|
|IPO Shares Listing Date||February 26, 2021|
Nureca IPO Subscription Details (Day by Day)
Nureca limited IPO subscribed 39.93 times. Nureca limited IPO received bids for 166.65 times issue size in retail, 3.10 times issue size in QIB, and 31.59 times issue size in the Non-institutional category by Feb 17, 2021 05:00.
|Feb 15, 2021 05:00||0.00x||0.54x||31.22x||0.90x||5.73x|
|Feb 16, 2021 05:00||0.00x||1.48x||80.32x||2.49x||14.77x|
|Feb 17, 2021 05:00||3.10x||31.59x||166.65x||4.82x||39.93x|
Nureca IPO Subscription Status (Fully Subscribed)
The initial public offering of Nureca, the home healthcare and wellness products maker, has seen a massive subscription of 39.93 times on final day of bidding, February 17.
The Rs 100-crore initial public offering of Nureca, the solution provider of home healthcare products in India, has been subscribed 5.73 times so far on February 15, the first day of bidding.
|Category||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Nureca IPO GMP – IPO Grey Market Premium Today
The IPO of Nureca IPO will open for subscription on 15 February and will close on 17 February. The company has kept the price band per share at Rs 396-400 at a face value of Rs 10. Lot size of 35 shares has been kept in the IPO. That is, it is necessary to invest at least Rs 14000 in an IPO. After this one can invest in its multiplier.
The company plans to raise Rs 100 crore via public issue. The price band for the public issue has been fixed at Rs 396-400 per equity share at face value of Rs 10 each. Investors can bid for a minimum of 35 equity shares and in multiples of 35 shares thereafter and up to 14 lots.
Nureca IPO Grey Market Premium Updates
|Date||GMP||Kostak||Subject to Sauda|
|17 Feb 2021||₹130-135||N/A||N/A|
|16 Feb 2021||₹160||N/A||N/A|
Nureca IPO GMP Rates day by day with Kotak rates.
- Grey market premium as on today is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 14-02-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 13-02-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 12-02-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 11-02-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 10-02-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 09-02-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 08-02-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
- Grey market premium as on 07-02-2021 is ₹N/A, Kostak ₹N/A & Subject to Sauda is ₹N/A
Nureca IPO Date & Price Band:
|IPO Open:||15 February 2021|
|IPO Close:||17 February 2021|
|IPO Size:||Approx ₹100 Crore (Approx)|
|Face Value:||₹10 Per Equity Share|
|Price Band:||₹396 to ₹400 Per Share|
|Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Discount:||₹20 for Employees|
Nureca IPO Market Lot:
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum 35 Shares|
|Maximum Lot Size:||Maximum 490 Shares|
Nureca limited IPO is a public issue of 1,401,595 equity shares. The issue offers 250,000 shares to retail individual investors, 750,000 shares to qualified institutional buyers, 375,000 share to non-institutional investors.
Nureca Allotment & Listing:
|Basis of Allotment:||23 February 2021|
|Refunds:||24 February 2021|
|Credit to Demat Account:||25 February 2021|
|Listing Date:||26 February 2021|
How to Subscribe for Nureca IPO?
Nureka Limited is a healthcare and wellness product distributor. The company’s objective is to provide customers with the best quality, durable and innovative tools, so that their lifestyle can be improved. The company has a well diversified product portfolio, which includes chronic disease products, orthopedics products, mother and child products, nutritional supplements and lifestyle products.
You can apply in Brookfield India REIT IPO IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
How to invest in Nureca IPO using Zerodha app
- Login to Zerodha Kite console.
- Go to IPO section in Portfolio
- Choose the IPO you want to apply for from the list.
- Enter the UPI ID, bid details like price and quantity.
- Now hit submit.
How to invest in Nureca IPO using ICICI Direct app
- Login to ICICIdirect.com.
- Go to the IPO section in Trade & Invest.
- Fill the bid details like price and quantity.
- And hit submit once confirm the details.
How to invest in Nureca IPO using Angel Broking app
- Log in to Angel Broking apps
- Hit on ‘More’ on the top menu.
- Click on ‘IPO’ from the dropdown.
- Select the Nureca and click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Enter UPI ID, investor type, order quantity and price.
- Click ‘Apply’ to place the IPO order
How to apply for the Nureca IPO?
Step 1- You can submit your online application and make the payment through any supported UPI application via brokerages.
Step 2- To be able to create a UPI ID, you need to download the BHIM app, or any other UPI enabled bank application, where you own an account.
Step 3- While filing for the IPO make sure you mention the correct UPI ID.
Step 4- And after filling the application, the subscriber can submit the same to its financial advisor or brokerage.
Step 5- A request for blocking funds will be sent to the subscriber on the UPI mobile application. The subscriber would need to enter the UPI PIN to approve the block mandate.
Step 6- The funds will get blocked in the subscriber’s bank account, and once the allotment is done, the money will be debited from the blocked sum.
How to apply for the Nureca IPO Online via Groww?
You can invest in Nureca IPO on Groww, via your UPI ID. Here’s how:
Step 1- Applicant needs to login to your Groww account on web and then go to https://groww.in/ipo.
Step 2- You will be able to see a list of open, upcoming and recently closed IPOs.
Step 3- Select Nureca IPO from the list of open IPOs If you are using the Groww app, then click on the stocks tab and scroll down to see the list of open IPOs.
Step 4- As you click on Nureca IPO you will be able to view important details such as issue size, price etc on the IPO Card.
Step 5- You can also read the Red Herring Prospects for detailed information about the objects of the offer, promoters etc.
Step 6- Once you have read all the important information, click on ‘Apply’.
Step 7- Next, enter the bid price and quantity. You can either enter the price manually or place the bids at cut off price.
Step 8- The quantity will be in multiples of the lot size only which is 10 shares in the case of Nureca. You can place upto 3 bids.
Step 9- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed, once you have placed the bids.
Step 10- Enter UPI ID, verify bids and click on ‘Submit Bid‘.
Step 11- A request will be sent to your UPI app .
Step 12- Approve the mandate to confirm the order. Upon confirming, the highest bid amount will be blocked in your account and cannot be used for withdrawal.
Step 13- This amount will get unblocked in case you do not receive an allotment.
And that’s it! Your IPO application is complete! You can check the status of your IPO application on the sidebar. Any modifications or order cancellation can be done only till the time the IPO is open.
Nureca IPO Allotment Status Online
|Nureca IPO Allotment Status Online: Link Intime IPO Date and Time|
|Nureca shares were seen trading at Rs 455, implying a premium of 14 per cent in the grey market on Monday. Those who had placed bids for the Nureca issue can check the subscription status on the registrar’s website, i.e. from Link Intime India and from BSE website.|
How to check Nureca IPO Allotment status?
Here’s how to check Nureca IPO Karvy, Linkintime, KFintech, BSEIndia & NSEIndia allotment status: If you have bid for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
Procedure to check Nureca IPO BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- To check the Nureca IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website.
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘Nureca’. Please note that the company will only appear once the allotment is done.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
Procedure to check Nureca IPO NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- Investors can also check the status of the allotment on the BSE website NSE website.
- Investors will have to select ‘equity’, and then the issue name as ‘Nureca’ from the drop-down list, when it gets declared.
- After that enter application number and PAN (permanent account number).
- In the last step, click on the search tab to view the status details.
How to Check Nureca IPO allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
Nureca IPO: Here’s how to check your allotment status
how do you check how many shares you have been allotted? The procedure is simple, as mentioned below:
- You can check the status of your bid here: ipo.alankit.com.
- Choose Nureca as the name of the company from the drop-down menu and enter the application number or demat account number or PAN to check if you have got any allotment.
- It is to be noted that the Nureca name will only be available in the drop-down menu after the allotment basis has been finalised.
How to check Nureca Linkintime IPO allotment status?
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on Nureca Tech IPO. It will only appear post allotment on September 14.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
The application status will appear on the screen once you click ‘submit’ and if the details that you provided were correct. It will show the number of shares that you subscribed to and the number of shares that have been allotted to you.
KFin Technologies Pvt Ltd is the registrar to the issue, which is a SEBI-registered entity responsible for the IPO allotment and refund processing. The website has three links from where investors can view their allotment status.
- Investors can check the allotment status on KFin Technologies website under ‘IPO Status’ section (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/) when it gets declared.
- After that select the IPO and enter either your application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN.
- In case of the application number box, select application type and enter the application number.
- If the DPID/Client ID box is chosen, select the depository from the drop-down menu, enter DPIP, Client ID.
- If the PAN option box was chosen, enter the permanent account number. In the last step, enter the given captcha and click submit.
KFintech IPO Allotment Status Link 1
KFintech IPO Allotment Status Link 2
KFintech IPO Allotment Status Link 3
Nureca IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
|ABOUT IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details|
|Nureca IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status: Nureca IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021 – The subscription of Nureca 100 crore IPO will open this week. It has raised Rs 44.55 crore from anchor investors before the subscription opened. Nureka is a BTUC (Business to Customer) company in the business of home healthcare and wellness products. Nureka has allotted 11.13 lakh equity shares to anchor investors at a price of Rs 490.
According to the BSE circular, Nexpact Limited has invested Rs 34.55 crore through 8.63 lakh equity shares, which is 77.55 per cent of Anchor Investor’s fixed share share. Next Orbit Ventures Fund invested Rs 10 crore in 2.50 lakh equity shares (22.45 per cent). No trade was visible in the gray market for Nureka Limited as the issue size is very small, only Rs 100 crore.
It is the smallest public issue in size among IPOs launched so far in 2021. Indian Railway Finance Corporation, Indigo Paints, Home First Finance Company, Stove Kraft and Brookfield India Real Estate Trust, so far, launched in the current year since January.
Nureca limited IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Nureca limited IPO Lead Manager(s)
ITI Capital Ltd
Objects of the Issue:
|Nureca IPO Objects of the Issue|
Key Things Before Investing in Nureca
|Important Point about Nureca|
Nureca IPO Subscription FAQs:
When Nureca IPO Subscription will start?
The IPO subscription starts on 15 February 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How do I apply for the Nureca IPO?
You can apply for the Nureca using any supported UPI app by following two steps:
- Enter your bid on Console
- Accept UPI mandate on your phone
How to subscribe Nureca?
You can go with ASBA and Non ASBA option for subscription. Go to your bank account and apply IPO online via ASBA or download form online or get the physical form and submit the filled form to your broker or bank.
When Nureca will be listed?
When Nureca date?
|IPO Open Date||Feb 15, 2021|
|IPO Close Date||Feb 17, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment Date||Feb 23, 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||Feb 24, 2021|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Account||Feb 25, 2021|
|IPO Listing Date||Feb 26, 2021|
How to check Nureca allotment status?
The Nureca IPO allotment status is expected on or around Jan 28, 2021. Visit Nureca IPO allotment status to check.
How do I check Nureca IPO live subscription?
One can visit our portal for live subscription numbers which we are updating hourly basis or check the numbers on NSE and BSE website.
How to apply in Nureca IPO through Zerodha?
Zerodha customers can apply online in Nureca IPO using UPI as a payment gateway. Zerodha customers can apply in Nureca IPO by login into Zerodha Console (back office) and submitting an IPO application form.
Steps to apply in Nureca IPO through Zerodha
- Visit the Zerodha website and login to Console.
- Go to Portfolio and click the IPOs link.
- Go to the ‘IRFC IPO’ row and click the ‘Bid’ button.
- Enter your UPI ID, Quantity, and Price.
- ‘Submit’ IPO application form.
- Visit the UPI App (net banking or BHIM) to approve the mandate.
Why I didn’t get allotment in Nureca IPO?
The reason you didn’t get the Nureca IPO could be:
- IPO become oversubscribed and allotment process is completed through a lottery
- The IPO application got rejected due to mismatch/incomplete information
- The issue price is higher than the bid price. (Always apply on cut-off price).
Company Contact Information
|COMPANY CONTACT NUMBER & ADDRESS|
128 Gala Number Udyog Bhavan
1st Floor Sonawala Lane,
Goregaon (East), MumbaiPhone: +91-22-49616173