Short Info: NREGA Payment List Check Online @ nrega.nic.in | MGNREGA Payment Details & Status Check, State Wise Payment List, नरेगा का पेमेंट कैसे चेक करें ऑनलाइन Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website nrega.nic.in.
NREGA Payment List 2022
Summary: Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Act Scheme or MNREGA scheme has been implemented in the whole country. Through the MNREGA scheme, job card holders are given employment opportunities of more than a hundred days every year by the government. Under this scheme, people get small jobs in rural areas, where they get more than 100 days of work per year. The payment for the work done under the NREGA scheme is directly transferred to their bank account.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “NREGA Payment List 2022” like Article benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of the Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
MGNREGA Payment List 2022
National Rural Employment Guarantee Act NREGA also known as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA). This is an Indian scheme that provides employment to adult members of any rural areas who wish to. The scheme was enacted by law on August 25, 2005. Under this, job card holders are guaranteed employment in a financial year for 100 days. Under this scheme, the money of the person working under MGNREGA is directly made available in the bank account of that person.
You can avail all these facilities on the online portal. All the services related to NREGA have been started by the Government of India on the official portal of NREGA. So that all the workers can get complete information related to NREGA Yojana sitting at home.
|serial number||related to the scheme||statistics|
|1||active workers||15.05 crore|
|2||assets created||6.39 crore|
|3||Produced Person Days||75.77 crore|
|4||DBT Transactions||5.07 crore|
|5||beneficiary family||3.29 crore|
|6||Personal category workers||1.83 crore|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 NREGA Payment List 2022
- 2 MGNREGA Payment List 2022
- 3 nrega.nic.in Payment List 2022 – Overview
- 4 नरेगा पेमेंट लिस्ट 2022 ऑनलाइन चेक कैसे करें
nrega.nic.in Payment List 2022 – Overview
|Name of Article||NREGA Payment List|
|Launched by||Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India|
|Name of Scheme||MGNREGA|
|Beneficiaries||Poor People of the States|
|Major Benefit||100 days of development work|
|Article Objective||To Provide Jobs under this scheme|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Required Document for NREGA Payment List
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar card or ID proof of Beneficiary
- Contact Details
- Working Bank Account Details.
NREGA Payment List Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
In order to be eligible for payment and to be chosen for the given list, the beneficiary only needs to be selected in the scheme and should have performed work related to this scheme in order to be eligible for selection in the given list. No other eligibility requirements or documents are necessary.
Objectives of NREGA Payment List 2022
The main objective of the government to release the list of MNREGA payments through online means is to provide facility to all the applicant citizens of the country to see the payment information provided under the scheme online through the scheme. The Indian government offers a job card list to give 100 days of development labor to rural unemployed individuals. The NREGA Job Card 2022 seeks to end rural unemployment.
NREGA Payment List Benefits
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) i.e. MNREGA scheme is applicable all over India.
- Job card holders get 100 days guaranteed employment in a financial year.
- The money for the works done under MNREGA is directly deposited in the bank account.
- Beneficiaries may be compensated by RTGS or NEFT, both of which are examples of digital payment methods. Digital payment is a safe form of payment.
- Through the use of the web portal, users are able to see additional information such as in which state and how many individuals have gotten jobs, and how much they have been paid under the plan.
नरेगा पेमेंट लिस्ट 2022 ऑनलाइन चेक कैसे करें
NREGA workers can check their wages online while sitting at home. Mostly the NREGA workers get the message on their mobile when the payment is transferred. Nevertheless, NREGA workers can check MNREGA money ( NREGA Payment List 2022) by visiting the official portal of NREGA.
How to Check NREGA Payment List Online
- First, you must visit the NREGA’s official website.
- The home page will b displayed on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, select your state.
- After that, select the district, and block.
- Later on, click on the work-wise consolidated payment to worker option.
- Now a new page will be displayed.
- Select your Gram Panchayat, search work, and the work code.
- The payment list will be displayed on the screen.
NREGA Wage List Submission for Postal Payment in 2022
These three phases, which are outlined below, constitute the whole of the process, which may be summarized as follows:
- First, you must visit the NREGA’s official website.
- You must locate the district administrator option on the website’s homepage and click on it. Then, the salary list may be sent to the post office.
- Afterward, you must log in. Now you have to provide your username and password to log in successfully.
- Then, you must choose the fiscal year, district name, and block name.
- We must access the index page and add a digital signature to FTO, after which a new page will appear.
- Then you must transmit the post-payment visa list to NREGA.
- After you submit the post-payment, the bank will convert FTO to CBS and finish the payment.
State Wise MNREGA Payment List 2022
|Names of states||NREGA Payment List Link|
|A state in Eastern India||Click|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Click|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Click|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Click|
|Daman and Diu||Click|
Helpline Number & Contact Address
Complete information about NREGA payment list has been given to you in this article. For any other type of information, you can contact the MGNREGA helpline number given below:
- Toll Free Number: 1800111555 / 1800-180-6127