Short Info: [Apply Online] Niryat Portal 2022 – Niryat.gov.in Login, Online Registration, Application Form, Key Features, Benefits at Official Website Niryat.gov.in.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Niryat Portal 2022
- 2 Niryat.gov.in Portal 2022 – Overview
- 3 Niryat Portal Online Registration Process
- 4 Niryat Portal 2022: Online Application Form
Niryat Portal 2022
Summary: The Prime Minister launched a new portal – NIRYAT (National Import-Export Record for Yearly Analysis of Trade). NIRYAT has been pegged as a one-stop platform for stakeholders for easy access to critical information related to India’s foreign trade by the Centre. The new portal will deal with the import and export analysis of India. According to PM Modi, NIRYAT or the National Import-Export Record for Yearly Analysis of Trade will provide important real-time data to all stakeholders. We will provide short information about “Niryat Portal 2022” like Article benefits, Key Features of the Article, and more.
Niryat.gov.in Portal 2022 – Overview
|Name of Article||Niryat Portal (National Import-Export Record for Yearly Analysis of Trade)|
|Launched by||Indian Government|
|Article Objective||Solely on India’s trade statistics|
|Article under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
Niryat Portal Online Registration Process
NIRYAT, or the National Import-Export Record for Yearly Analysis of Trade, has been launched by the government to provide important real-time data to all stakeholders. On this portal, all the information related to India’s foreign trade i.e. Import and Export will be available at one place. It is being considered an important step in the direction of promoting foreign trade.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this article then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Niryat Portal Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Niryat Portal i.e. Niryat.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, You should have to click on the register link.
Step 3- You’ll see a new webpage appear on your screen.
Step 4- Now Enter your e-mail address and make sure it’s verified by a process.
Step 5- Then, fill out all of your personal information.
Step 6- To complete the process, you’ll need to press the submit button.
Step 7- You will now be able to access the official NIRYAT website.
Niryat Portal 2022: Online Application Form
Niryat Portal 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Inaugurating the new premises of Ministry of Commerce and Industry – ‘Vanijya Bhawan’, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday launched new portal NIRYAT (National Import-Export Record for Yearly Analysis of Trade) – a one-stop place for all info needed on India’s foreign trade. From this portal, important information related to more than 30 commodity groups exported to more than 200 countries of the world will be available. In the coming time, information related to district-wise exports will also be available on this. This will also strengthen the efforts to develop the districts as important centers of exports. Along with this, Prime Minister Modi also inaugurated the Vanijya Bhawan. This new building will be the center of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
A person who wants to apply for this scheme should have
- Internet accessibility
Applicants for the NIRYAT Bandhu Scheme must pay an application fee of Rs. 23,600 along with the application form. The Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be included in the application cost.
Niryat Portal Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- A citizen of India is required to be a member of the Niryat portal.
- If you’re an exporter or importer, an entrepreneur, or a student, you may take advantage of these courses.
Objectives of Niryat Portal 2022
The Niryat Bandhu scheme was announced as a part of the foreign trade policy. The Niryat Portal is committed to analyzing India’s imports and exports in a comprehensive manner. Niryat Portal’s primary mission is to act as a guide and mentor to the next generation of entrepreneurs entering the field of international trade.
NIRYAT Portal Benefits and key Features
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday, June 23, launched the NIRYAT portal.
- The government has been working towards ensuring ‘Citizen-Centric Governance’.
- Vanijya Bhawan is the new premises of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- It is developed as a one-stop platform for stakeholders to get all necessary information related to India’s foreign trade.
- New Vanijya Bhawan will significantly benefit people associated with trade, commerce and MSME sector: PM Narendra Modi
- This new Vanijya Bhawan and NIRYAT portal represent our aspirations of an ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’.
- Real-time information pertaining to more than 30 different commodity groups, which are dispersed across more than 200 different nations all over the world, will be accessible via this online NIRYAT portal.
- India exported a total of USD 670 billion- Rs. 50 lakh crores in 2021. Exports are vital to a country’s progress.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
For any support/assistance/feedback related to the portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Launched Date||23rd of June 2022|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Niryat Portal Official Portal||Official Website|