Short Info: [Apply Online] Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana (NSPGY) 2022 – Odisha Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2022 House List Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, RH Odisha New List of NSPGY Beneficiaries, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website rhodisha.gov.in. ନିର୍ମାଣ ଶ୍ରମିକ ପକ୍କା ଘର ଯୋଜନା | ଅନଲାଇନ୍ ଆବେଦନ, ପଞ୍ଜୀକରଣ ଫର୍ମ, ଉଦ୍ଦେଶ୍ୟ, ଯୋଗ୍ୟତା, ଲାଭ |.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||To Provide Pucca House To The Building And Other Construction Workers|
|Scheme Published On||01/08/2022|
|Scheme Updated on||01/08/2022|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2022 @rhodisha.gov.in
- 2 ନିର୍ମାଣ ଶ୍ରମିକ ପକ୍କା ଘର ଯୋଜନା | 2022 – Overview
- 3 Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana Online Registration Process
- 4 RH Odisha New List – Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana List
- 5 Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 5.1 Components of Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
- 5.2 Salient Features of Nirman Shramik Pakka Ghar Yojana
- 5.3 Strategy for Implementation of NSPGY
- 5.4 Required Document for Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
- 5.5 Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 5.6 Objectives of Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2022
- 5.7 Key Features & Benefits Of Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
- 5.8 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 5.9 Important Dates
- 5.10 Important Links
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2022 @rhodisha.gov.in
Summary: Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghara Yojana 2022 has been launched by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik for the welfare of construction workers. NSPGY aims to meet the housing needs of the building and other construction workers in rural areas registered under Odisha Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. OB&OCWWB plays a pivotal role in the construction of individual and community assets and do not have their own pucca house.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
ନିର୍ମାଣ ଶ୍ରମିକ ପକ୍କା ଘର ଯୋଜନା | 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana (NSPGY)|
|in Language||ନିର୍ମାଣ ଶ୍ରମିକ ପକ୍କା ଘର ଯୋଜନା ||
|Launched by||Government Of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Building And Other Construction Workers|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Pucca House To The Building And Other Construction Workers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Odisha|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana Online Registration Process
People living in the kutcha houses can apply for Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana in Odisha. A “kutcha” house is one in which walls and/or roof is made of materials such as un-burnt bricks, bamboos, mud, grass, reeds, thatch, loosely packed stones etc. and materials not mentioned in pucca house definition and which are not durable due to inappropriate application of techniques and are not able to withstand normal wear and tear.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana i.e. rhodisha.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to click on apply under Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
- By following this procedure you can apply under Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana
Procedure to Login On The Portal
- Go to the official website of Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana
- On the Homepage, you have to click on MIS login option.
- After that you have to click on data entry
- A new page will displayed on the screen.
- You have to click on the option of your choice
- After that a new page will show on the browser page.
- You have to enter user id and password on this new page
- After that you have to click on login
- By following this procedure you can login on the portal
RH Odisha New List – Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana List
- Firstly visit the official website at https://rhodisha.gov.in/index.php
- At the homepage, click at the “ଯୋଗ୍ୟତା କାର୍ଡଧାରୀ” link to view RH Odisha New List of NSPGY beneficiaries
- Then the page of RH Odisha Report for inclusion of entitlement card holder will open where you can check the complete Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana List of beneficiaries.
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
The Government of Odisha has launched Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana. Through this scheme, the state government will provide housing facilities to the building and other construction workers in rural areas who are registered under Odisha building and other construction worker welfare boards. A pucca house is one with the following characteristics:-
- Material: It should have foundation, wall and roof of permanent material.
- Wall material: Fly ash bricks, burnt bricks, stones (packed with lime or cement), cement concrete, etc.
- Roof Material: Tiles, GCI (Galvanized Corrugated Iron) sheets, asbestos cement sheet, RBC (Reinforced Brick Concrete) and RCC (Reinforced Cement Concrete) etc.
- Life time: The expected life of the structure must be a minimum of 30 years.
Components of Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
- The unit cost under NSPGY for new construction of dwelling house is Rs. 1,20,000 for Non-IAP Districts and Rs. 1,30,000 for IAP districts. This can be revised by the State Government from time to time at par with Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (BPGY).
- The beneficiary of NSPGY will get wage component for 90 person days and 95 person days in Non-IAP and IAP districts respectively under MGNREGS, which can be revised by Government from time to time.
- The beneficiary of NSPGY will avail Rs. 12,000 for IHHL under MGNREGS / SBM(G). The unit assistance for construction of IHHL can be revised by Government from time to time.
- In addition, the beneficiaries are entitled for convergence for potable drinking water supply system, electrification under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana(DDU GJY)/BGJY, wages for land development under MGNREGS, social security under AABY/RSBY etc. as per extant guidelines.
- The beneficiary will avail incentive for early completion of house as follows:
- For completion of house and IHHL within 4 months of receipt of 1st installment, incentive of Rs. 20,000 will be paid to the beneficiary.
- For completion of house and IHHL within 6 months of receipt of 1st Installment, incentive of Rs. 10,000 will be paid to the beneficiary. Govt. may revise the incentive amount from time to time.
Salient Features of Nirman Shramik Pakka Ghar Yojana
- NSPGY is a scheme purely funded by the OB&OCWWB with an annual Budgetary outlay to be decided by the Board for each financial year, which is subject to revision from time to time.
- The dwelling unit under NSPGY will be sanctioned preferably in the name of woman head of the household.
- No contractor shall be involved in the construction of houses under NSPGY.
- The fund under the scheme shall be credited to the beneficiary’s account from the bank account maintained at the state level by PR & DW Department through Public Financial Management System (PFMS). No other form of payment to the beneficiaries will be made under the scheme.
- The minimum carpet area of the house should be of 25 square meters including a hygienic cooking space and excluding toilet.
- The roof material will mandatorily be of RCC or any other material of equivalent strength approved by PR&DW Department. Innovation in housing typologies, design, building material and construction should be encouraged.
Setting Of Target And Selection Procedure Under Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
- Every year the board prepares budget based on the availability of funds
- The district labour officer will submit the list of the beneficiaries
- In order to facilitate the field enquiry the DLO will ensure that all the required details are provided to the BDO
- After the receipt of the list from the district level officer the BDO will cause scrutiny if construction worker was earlier availing benefit of housing assistance under any government scheme
- The BDO will also do field verification
- After scrutiny, the list of eligible construction workers will place before block level selection committee
- List of eligible beneficiary will recommend to the district collector by BDO
- After the receipt of beneficiary list the district collector will approve the list and forward it to the department
- The panchayati Raj and drinking water department will be responsible for communicating the district or block wise target proportional to the eligible beneficiaries of the concerned district and block and publish the entire list of The Eligible beneficiaries on their portal
- The list will also be available on the portal of Odisha building and other construction workers welfare board
- On the basis of auto generated priority list in the awaassoft the BDO will sanction houses against the targeted allotted
- While sanctioning the houses the order of beneficiaries in the priority list will maintain.
Strategy for Implementation of NSPGY
- The houses under NSPGY will be constructed by the beneficiaries themselves.
- The Panchayat Samitis will be the implementing agencies for “Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana (NSPGY)” under the control, direction and supervision of DRDAS/Zilla Parishad.
- Beneficiaries will be provided with a basket of options for suitable home design and technology suitable for their area of residence. The core house design should include a dedicated space for clean cooking and also include a toilet and shower area. The roof and wall should be strong to be able to withstand the climatic conditions of the place where the beneficiary resides and calamity. Contains resistant features (where needed) to be able to withstand earthquakes, cyclones, floods etc. However, the beneficiary has the liberty to build the house as per his/her choice on and over the approved carpet area of the house.
- Housing under “Construction Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana (NSPGY)” will be on the personal plots of the beneficiary or on the plot of any member of his family, subject to production of No Objection Certificate by the land owner.
- The allotment of housing will be done preferably in the name of the female head of the household. If the head of the family is not a woman, the allotment can be made jointly in the name of husband and wife or if the woman is not the husband or wife, the allotment can be made in the name of the male head of the family. In case of beneficiaries selected under quota for persons with disabilities, the allotment should be in the name of such persons only.
- The district administration can arrange for coordinated supply of materials like cement, steel, bricks and pre-fabricated components at the block point. The beneficiary is free to obtain the material from the supplier or from other sources as may be prescribed by the district administration.
- A particular block staff should be tagged with a specific number of beneficiaries to facilitate the construction of the house.
- Community Based Organizations (CBOS) like SHGS, GPLF and builder groups etc., for coordinated supply of building material and facilitation of beneficiary in construction of house. ,
- In cases where the beneficiary is a handicapped or destitute or handicapped person who may not be able to bear the pressure of supervising construction and who requests such support in writing, such houses shall be subjected to a period of mason training. can be taken as part. The schedule for construction can be entrusted to reputed agencies with or without approval from the Collector concerned.
Release Of Installment Under Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
- The release of installments will be linked to the level of construction reached. The number and amount of installments may be revised by the government from time to time. At present, the release of installments will be as follows:-
|Installment||Level||IAP (Amount in Rs.)||Non IAP (Amount in Rs.)|
|1st Installment||On issuance of work order||Rs. 20,000||Rs. 20,000|
|2nd Installment||On completion of plinth||Rs. 35,000||Rs. 30,000|
|3rd Installment||On completion of upto roof level||Rs. 45,000||Rs. 40,000|
|4th Installment||After completion of house in all respects including sanitary latrine and beneficiary starts living in the house||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 30,000|
Timeline of Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
- The houses under Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana should be completed within 12 months from the credit of first installment into the account
- For those beneficiaries who are constructing a big house it is advised to first complete the core house with the carpet area of at least 25 square meter go for extension after that
Monitoring Under Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
- It is the responsibility of district collector to ensure proper implementation of the scheme
- For the implementation of this scheme PD DRDA is responsible at district level and BDO is responsible at block level
- The BDOs are required to inspect at least 10% of the houses that are constructed under the scheme
- District level officers will inspect at least 1% of the houses constructed under this scheme
- Additional project director, rural housing APD (RH) will also inspect at least 10% of the houses of the district
- For the review of the Yojana awaassoft, state rural housing portal and dashboard monitoring system of Panchayat Raj department and the portal of the board will be used as key monitoring tool
- Timely updation of data in the awaassoft and state rural housing portal will be ensured by BDO
- If any beneficiary have previously availed the benefit of this scheme and his or her house has fully collapsed/washed away, fully damaged due to landslide/ elephant menace/ earthquake/ flood/ fire/ accident or cyclone will be eligible to get another house
- The administrative department for this scheme is labour and ESI department of Government of Odisha
- The funds will be released under this scheme by the board and the implementation of this scheme will be carried out to a panchayati Raj and drinking water department
Required Document for Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- No objection certificate etc
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Odisha
- The applicant should be building and other construction worker
- Applicant should not have a pucca house
- The applicant should register under Odisha building and other construction worker welfare board
- Applicant should not have availed benefit of any other housing scheme
Objectives of Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2022
The objective of the skill is to provide pucca house to the building workers and other construction workers in the rural area registered under the Orissa building workers welfare board house means that is it should be able to withstand normal wear and tear due to users and natural forces including climatic conditions.
Key Features & Benefits Of Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
- Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana is funded by Odisha building and other construction workers welfare board
- Odisha Nirman Shramik Pakka Ghar Yojana launched by Chief minister Naveen Patnaik on 18 February 2016.
- Building and other construction workers having existing valid registration with the Odisha.
- Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board under the Building and other construction workers (RE&CS) Act at least for a period of 1 year are eligible for assistance under the “Nirman Sharmik Pucca Ghar Yojana”.
- This scheme is funded by Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board (OB&OCWWB) and implemented by Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department.
- The unit assistance and instalment pattern are same as with BPGY beneficiaries.
- The housing unit will be preferably in the name of woman head of the family
- Contractors will not involve in the construction of houses under this scheme
- The funds under the scheme will directly transfer into the beneficiary’s account
- The minimum carpet area of the house will be 25 square metre including hygienic cooking space and excluding toilet
- The roof of the house will be mandatorily be made by RCC or any other material of equivalents
- The department will also encourage innovation in housing typology, design, building material and construction
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Toll Free Number- 155237
|Launched Date||18 February 2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—-|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|