Short Info: निक्स टेक्नोलॉजी आईपीओ सब्सक्रिप्शन स्टेटस, ग्रे मार्केट प्रीमियम, अलॉटमेंट स्टेटस 2021 | NIKS Technology Limited IPO: Review, Apply Online, Subscription Status, Allotment Status & Grey Market Premium (NSE & BSE India). NIKS Technology IPO Subscription Status | NIKS Technology GMP Today | NIKS Technology IPO Allotment Status | NIKS Technology IPO Price, Timetable, Listing Date, Share Price, Issue Date, Lot Size & Review at Official Website www.nseindia.com,www1.nseindia.com & www.bseindia.com.
|Short Article Details:|
|Name of Article||NIKS Technology IPO|
|Article Published On||03/18/2021|
|Article Updated on||03/31/2021|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 निक्स टेक्नोलॉजी आईपीओ: NIKS Technology IPO Subscription, Allotment, GMP News Update
- 2 NIKS Technology IPO: Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
- 3 NIKS Technology Limited IPO Date, Price Band, Market Lot
- 4 NIKS Technology Allotment & Listing Dates
- 5 NIKS Technology IPO Subscription Status Live:
- 6 NIKS Technology IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP Today)
- 7 NIKS Technology IPO Shares Offered
- 8 NIKS Technology IPO Subscription Process
- 8.1 How to apply for the NIKS Technology IPO?
- 8.1.1 How to invest in NIKS Technology using Zerodha app
- 8.1.2 How to invest in NIKS Technology using ICICI Direct app
- 8.1.3 How to invest in NIKS Technology using Angel Broking app
- 8.1.4 How to apply for the NIKS Technology IPO Online via Groww?
- 8.1.5 NIKS Technology using Zerodha app
- 8.1.6 NIKS Technology using ICICI Direct app
- 8.1.7 NIKS Technology using Angel Broking app
- 8.1.8 NIKS Technology IPO Online via Groww
- 8.1 How to apply for the NIKS Technology IPO?
- 9 How to check NIKS Technology IPO Allotment status?
- 9.1 Procedure to check NIKS Technology BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- 9.2 Procedure to check NIKS Technology NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- 9.3 How to Check NIKS Technology allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
- 9.4 How to check NIKS Technology Linkintime allotment status?
- 9.5 How to check NIKS Technology share allotment status via KFintech Private Ltd website
- 10 NIKS Technology IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
- 11 NIKS Technology IPO Subscription FAQs:
निक्स टेक्नोलॉजी आईपीओ: NIKS Technology IPO Subscription, Allotment, GMP News Update
|Latest News Update: NIKS Technology Limited IPO Subscription & Allotment Status, GMP Today|
|Niks Technology Application development Company offers a range of services from outsourced application development and managed services to professional services that are enabled by experience, knowledge, proven methodologies, global talent and innovation.|
NIKS Technology IPO: Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status
Summary: NIKS Technology IPO is an SME IPO of 100,200 equity shares of the face value of ₹10 aggregating up to ₹2.01 Crores. The issue is priced at ₹201 per equity share. The minimum order quantity is 600 Shares.
The IPO opens on Mar 19, 2021, and closes on Mar 23, 2021. Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd is the registrar for the IPO. The shares are proposed to be listed on BSE SME. NIKS Technology IPO lot size is 600 Shares and the minimum order quantity is 600 Shares.
The IPO page of NIKS Technology captures the details on its Issue Open Date, Issue Close Date, Listing Date, Face Value, Price band, Issue Size, Issue Type, and Listing Date’s Open Price, High Price, Low Price, Close price and Volume. It also captures the Holding Period Returns and Annual Returns.
NIKS Technology Limited IPO Date, Price Band, Market Lot
|NIKS Technology IPO 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||NIKS Technology IPO|
|in Language||निक्स टेक्नोलॉजी आईपीओ|
|Company Promoters||Mr. Manish Dixit is the promoter of the company.|
|NIKS Technology IPO Lead Manager(s)||Gretex Corporate Services Pvt Ltd|
|IPO Date||Mar 19 to Mar 23, 2021|
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||100,200 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹2.01 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||33,200 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹0.67 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||67,000 Eq Shares of ₹10
(aggregating up to ₹1.35 Cr)
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹201 per equity share|
|Market Lot||600 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||600 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE SME|
NIKS Technology Allotment & Listing Dates
|NIKS Technology Schedule: Allotment & Listing Dates|
|Bid/Offer Launch date||Mar 19, 2021|
|Bid/Offer Last date||Mar 23, 2021|
|Basis of Allotment finalization date|
|Initiation of Refunds|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct|
|IPO Shares Listing Date|
NIKS Technology IPO Subscription Status Live:
NIKS Technology IPO subscribed 4.10 times. The public issue subscribed 7.21 times in the retail category, [.] times in QIB, and 0.99 times in the NII category by Mar 23, 2021 06:49.
|Qualified Institutional||[.] Times|
|Non Institutional||0.99 Times|
|Retail Individual||7.21 Times|
NIKS Technology IPO Subscription Status (Day 2)
NIKS Technology IPO subscribed 4.10 times. NIKS Technology IPO received bids for 7.21 times issue size in retail, [.] times issue size in QIB, and 0.99 times issue size in the Non-institutional category by Mar 23, 2021 06:49.
|Mar 19, 2021 06:48||0.31x||0.69x||0.50x|
|Mar 22, 2021 11:59||0.46x||4.01x||2.23x|
|Mar 23, 2021 06:49||0.99x||7.21x||4.10x|
NIKS Technology IPO Grey Market Premium (GMP Today)
NIKS Technology IPO Grey Market Premium Updates
|Date||GMP||Kostak||Subject to Sauda|
NIKS Technology IPO GMP Rates day by day with Kotak rates.
NIKS Technology IPO is a public issue of 100,200 equity shares. The issue offers 50,100 shares to retail individual investors, 0 shares to qualified institutional buyers, 50,100 share to non-institutional investors.
NIKS Technology IPO Subscription Process
You can apply in NIKS Technology IPO online using either UPI or ASBA as payment method. ASBA IPO application is available in the net banking of your bank account. UPI IPO application is offered by brokers who don’t offer banking services. Read more detail about apply IPO online through Zerodha, Upstox, 5Paisa, Edelweiss, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and SBI Bank.
How to apply for the NIKS Technology IPO?
Step 1- You can submit your online application and make the payment through any supported UPI application via brokerages.
Step 2- To be able to create a UPI ID, you need to download the BHIM app, or any other UPI enabled bank application, where you own an account.
Step 3- While filing for the IPO make sure you mention the correct UPI ID.
Step 4- And after filling the application, the subscriber can submit the same to its financial advisor or brokerage.
Step 5- A request for blocking funds will be sent to the subscriber on the UPI mobile application. The subscriber would need to enter the UPI PIN to approve the block mandate.
Step 6- The funds will get blocked in the subscriber’s bank account, and once the allotment is done, the money will be debited from the blocked sum.
How to invest in NIKS Technology using Zerodha app
- Login to Zerodha Kite console.
- Go to IPO section in Portfolio
- Choose the IPO you want to apply for from the list.
- Enter the UPI ID, bid details like price and quantity.
- Now hit submit.
How to invest in NIKS Technology using ICICI Direct app
- Login to ICICIdirect.com.
- Go to the IPO section in Trade & Invest.
- Fill the bid details like price and quantity.
- And hit submit once confirm the details.
How to invest in NIKS Technology using Angel Broking app
- Log in to Angel Broking apps
- Hit on ‘More’ on the top menu.
- Click on ‘IPO’ from the dropdown.
- Select the NIKS Technology and click the ‘Apply’ button.
- Enter UPI ID, investor type, order quantity and price.
- Click ‘Apply’ to place the IPO order
How to apply for the NIKS Technology IPO Online via Groww?
You can invest in NIKS Technology IPO on Groww, via your UPI ID. Here’s how:
Step 1- Applicant needs to login to your Groww account on web and then go to https://groww.in/ipo.
Step 2- You will be able to see a list of open, upcoming and recently closed IPOs.
Step 3- Select NIKS Technology IPO from the list of open IPOs If you are using the Groww app, then click on the stocks tab and scroll down to see the list of open IPOs.
Step 4- As you click on NIKS Technology IPO you will be able to view important details such as issue size, price etc on the IPO Card.
Step 5- You can also read the Red Herring Prospects for detailed information about the objects of the offer, promoters etc.
Step 6- Once you have read all the important information, click on ‘Apply’.
Step 7- Next, enter the bid price and quantity. You can either enter the price manually or place the bids at cut off price.
Step 8- The quantity will be in multiples of the lot size only which is 10 shares in the case of NIKS Technology. You can place upto 3 bids.
Step 9- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed, once you have placed the bids.
Step 10- Enter UPI ID, verify bids and click on ‘Submit Bid‘.
Step 11- A request will be sent to your UPI app .
Step 12- Approve the mandate to confirm the order. Upon confirming, the highest bid amount will be blocked in your account and cannot be used for withdrawal.
Step 13- This amount will get unblocked in case you do not receive an allotment.
And that’s it! Your IPO application is complete! You can check the status of your IPO application on the sidebar. Any modifications or order cancellation can be done only till the time the IPO is open.
NIKS Technology using Zerodha app
|Login to Zerodha Kite console|
NIKS Technology using ICICI Direct app
|Login to ICICIdirect.com.|
NIKS Technology using Angel Broking app
|Log in to Angel Broking apps|
NIKS Technology IPO Online via Groww
|go to https://groww.in/ipo.|
How to check NIKS Technology IPO Allotment status?
Here’s how to check NIKS Technology IPO Karvy, Linkintime, KFintech, BSEIndia & NSEIndia allotment status: If you have bid for the Indian Railway Finance Corporation IPO, you can check your allotment status by following these simple steps:
To check on the stock-exchange website:
Procedure to check NIKS Technology BSEIndia allotment status Online?
- To check the NIKS Technology IPO allotment status, go to the BSE website.
- Select ‘Equity’ and then from the dropdown, select ‘NIKS Technology’. Please note that the company will only appear once the allotment is done.
- Now, enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on ‘Search’.
Procedure to check NIKS Technology NSEIndia Allotment status Online?
- Investors can also check the status of the allotment on the BSE website NSE website.
- Investors will have to select ‘equity’, and then the issue name as ‘NIKS Technology’ from the drop-down list, when it gets declared.
- After that enter application number and PAN (permanent account number).
- In the last step, click on the search tab to view the status details.
How to Check NIKS Technology allotment status at ipo.alankit.com?
NIKS Technology IPO: Here’s how to check your allotment status
how do you check how many shares you have been allotted? The procedure is simple, as mentioned below:
- You can check the status of your bid here: ipo.alankit.com.
- Choose NIKS Technology as the name of the company from the drop-down menu and enter the application number or demat account number or PAN to check if you have got any allotment.
- It is to be noted that the NIKS Technology name will only be available in the drop-down menu after the allotment basis has been finalised.
How to check NIKS Technology Linkintime allotment status?
You can also visit the Registrar website (Linkintime) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select company’ and click on NIKS Technology Tech IPO. It will only appear post allotment on September 14.
- Once the company is selected, you will have to enter either your PAN detail, the application number, or client ID.
- Enter the captcha and click ‘submit’.
The application status will appear on the screen once you click ‘submit’ and if the details that you provided were correct. It will show the number of shares that you subscribed to and the number of shares that have been allotted to you.
KFin Technologies Pvt Ltd is the registrar to the issue, which is a SEBI-registered entity responsible for the IPO allotment and refund processing. The website has three links from where investors can view their allotment status.
- Investors can check the allotment status on KFin Technologies website under ‘IPO Status’ section (https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/) when it gets declared.
- After that select the IPO and enter either your application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN.
- In case of the application number box, select application type and enter the application number.
- If the DPID/Client ID box is chosen, select the depository from the drop-down menu, enter DPIP, Client ID.
- If the PAN option box was chosen, enter the permanent account number. In the last step, enter the given captcha and click submit.
KFintech IPO Allotment Status Link 1
KFintech IPO Allotment Status Link 2
KFintech IPO Allotment Status Link 3
NIKS Technology BSEIndia allotment status
NIKS Technology NSEIndia Allotment status
ipo.alankit.com NIKS Technology allotment status
NIKS Technology Linkintime allotment status
|registrar’s website here.|
||KFintech IPO Allotment Status Link 1
KFintech IPO Allotment Status Link 2
NIKS Technology IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021
|ABOUT IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details|
|NIKS Technology IPO Subscription Status, Grey Market Premium & Allotment Status: NIKS Technology IPO Date, Price, GMP, Review, Analysis & Details (NSE & BSE India) 2021 – Niks Technology Private Limited is a Non-govt company, incorporated on 19 Jun, 2014. It’s a private unlisted company and is classified as’company limited by shares’. Niks Technology Private Limited is majorly in Community, persoNAl & Social Service business from last 7 years and currently, company operations are active. Current board members & directors are MANISH DIXIT, ABHINIT KUMAR SHARMA and NIKHAT ABSAR .|
Company’s authorized capital stands at Rs 2.0 lakhs and has 100.0% paid-up capital which is Rs 2.0 lakhs. Niks Technology Private Limited last annual general meet (AGM) happened on 30 Sep, 2017. The company last updated its financials on 31 Mar, 2017 as per Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
NIKS Technology IPO Lot Size
The NIKS Technology IPO market lot size is 600 shares. A retail-individual investor can apply for up to 1 lots (600 shares or ₹120,600).
NIKS Technology IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||99.97%|
|Post Issue Share Holding|
Objects of the Issue:
|NIKS Technology IPO Objects of the Issue|
|Key Things Before Investing in NIKS Technology|
NIKS Technology IPO Registrar
|NIKS Technology IPO Registrar Details|
|Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd
1st Floor, Bharat Tin Works Building,
Opp. Vasant Oasis,Makwana Road,
Marol, Andheri(E), Mumbai – 400 059Phone: +91-22-6263 8200
Company Contact Information
|COMPANY CONTACT NUMBER & ADDRESS|
|NIKS Technology Limited
Flat No. 501, Shiv Laxmi Plaza,
Opp Rajendra Nagar, Old Bypass Main Road
Kankarbagh, Patna – 800020Phone: +91 – 0612 7966249
NIKS Technology IPO Subscription FAQs:
When NIKS Technology IPO will open?
The NIKS Technology IPO Mar 19, 2021, and closes on Mar 23, 2021.
When NIKS Technology IPO will open for QIB, NII, and Retail?
The IPO is to open on 19 March 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How to Apply the NIKS Technology IPO?
You can apply NIKS Technology IPO via ASBA online via your bank account. You can apply ASBA online via UPI through your stock brokers. You can also apply via your stock brokers by filling up the offline form.
How to Apply the NIKS Technology IPO through Zerodha?
Log in to Console in Zerodha Website. Go to Portfolio and Click on IPO. You will see the IPO Name “NIKS Technology”. Click on Bid Button. Enter your UPI ID, Quantity and Price. Submit IPO Application Form. Now go to your UPI App on Net Banking or BHIM App to Approve the mandate.
What is NIKS Technology IPO Size?
NIKS Technology IPO size is ₹2.01 crore.
What is NIKS Technology IPO Price Band?
NIKS Technology IPO Price Band is ₹201.
What is NIKS Technology IPO Minimum and Maximum Lot Size?
NIKS Technology IPO lot size is 600 Shares and the minimum order quantity is 600 Shares.
How to subscribe NIKS Technology?
You can go with ASBA and Non ASBA option for subscription. Go to your bank account and apply IPO online via ASBA or download form online or get the physical form and submit the filled form to your broker or bank.
When NIKS Technology IPO Subscription will start?
The IPO subscription starts on 19 March 2021 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
How to check NIKS Technology allotment status?
The NIKS Technology IPO allotment status is expected on or around March 2021. Visit NIKS Technology IPO allotment status to check.;
What is NIKS Technology IPO Allotment Date?
NIKS Technology IPO allotment date is April 2021.
What is NIKS Technology IPO Listing Date?
NIKS Technology IPO listing date is April 2021. The IPO to list on BSE SME platform.