Short Brief : उत्तर प्रदेश राशन कार्ड सूची – [Apply Online] UP Ration Card List 2020 UP ration card list district wise / block wise / panchayat wise list 2019-20, UP Ration Card List, APL / BPL Beneficiary List Details – NFSA Check BPL/ APL Beneficiary List Name Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://fcs.up.gov.in.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: UP Ration Card List
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Ration
|Table of Content|
|Published on: 06/06/2020|
|Updated on: 06/06/2020
UP Ration Card List 2020
UP Ration Card List 2020 Apply Online
Summary: The UP Ration Card List 2020 has been released by the Food and Logistics Department of Uttar Pradesh. Under the leadership of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, the process of looking for ration card applications and names in the beneficiary list has been made completely online.
Residents of Uttar Pradesh can check and download the New Ration Card List Name Wise Search & District wise Status. We will provide short information about “UP Ration Card List 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|UP Ration Card List 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||UP Ration Card List|
|in Language||उत्तर प्रदेश राशन कार्ड सूची|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|The department||Food and Safety Department|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Scheme Objective||Providing subsidized food to all poor in the state|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Find UP Ration Card List||Click Here|
|UP Ration Card List 2020||Official Website|
Types of Ration Card (Ration Card Types) Issued by UP Govt.
Ration cards have been divided into three categories in Uttar Pradesh.
APL Ration Card
APL Ration Cards are issued for people above poverty line. Any citizen can apply for APL ration card, for this there is no income limit and the color of the card is orange.
BPL Ration Card
BPL Ration Cards are issued for people below poverty line. BPL ration cards are colored red.
Antodaya Ration Card
Antodaya Ration Card is issued to the poorest family. In this category, there are older unemployed people who do not have a stable income. These ration cards are yellow in color.
Ration Price in UP Under NFSA
Under NFSA all the ration (grains and food items) are provided to the ration cardholder under very nominal prices. Check the price of ration provided under NFSA in Uttar Pradesh-
- Wheat- Rs.2 per kg
- Rice- Rs.3 per kg
- Sugar- Rs.13.50 per kg
Apply Online : UP Ration Card List Registration
Step to Apply Online UP Ration Card List 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website UP Ration Card List – Uttar Pradesh Food and Logistics Department i.e. https://fcs.up.gov.in.
Step 2- On Homepage, Download Form and Click on Application Form.
Step 3- Download PDF file of the Ration Card Application Form for respective Rural/Urban Area.
Step 4- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 5- Now Fill the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 6- Now submit it to the respective Rural/Urban Ration Card Office.
Step 7- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.
Step 8- Now take an acknowledgment slip for further reference.
Note: After a few days, you have to visit your Ration Distributor office to collect a Hard copy of your Ration Card. Now keep it safe and get the benefit of all government schemes under this.
Step to Check FCS UP New Ration Card List Name 2020 Online
Step 1- Visit at Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Aapurti Vibhag FCS.
Step 2- Now Click on NFSA की पात्रता सूची Link find under Important Link area.
Step 3- Now District Wise List of Beneficiary and total Ration Card holed has appeared.
Step 4- Click on Your Respective District Name Link.
Step 5- Now Select your Town / Area name link.
Step 6- Click On दुकानदार का नाम (Ration Distributor Name) link.
Step 7- Now the Complete List of Ration Cardholder as Name wise appear, now search your name and click on the Digitized ration card number in front of your name.
Step 8- Your Complete Details of the Ration Card and NFSA eligibility is the show.
Step 9- Also, take A printout of this for further references.
Step to search your name in UP new ration card NFSA eligibility list?
- Visit the official website Click here to go the direct link
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter Details
Here you have to enter all the details such as the District, Area, Card type, name, ration card no. etc. in the provided field. It is compulsory to fill All the fields with (*) mark. You must ensure that you enter ration no. and other details correctly.
Click on the “Find” button after entering details.
- Check details
If all your details match with the data on the digital ration management system’s database, then you can check your name on the list.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card Copy
- Bank Passbook
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Three Months Electricity Bill Copy
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Gas Connection Passbook
- Uttar Pradesh Permanent Residence
- Not Hold Any other Ration Card
- Only BPL /APL Family
- You should have the Head Member of Family
- The minimum Age should 18 Years Old.
- People of the state can apply for getting driving license through ration card.
- Ration cards can also be used as your identity.
- Through this, the poor people of the state can get food items sent by the government like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene etc. at concessional rates.
- Uttar Pradesh Ration Card can also be used at the time of admission in school.
- These three ration cards are made according to the economic status and income of the people.
- People who have applied for UP Ration Card can see the status of their card in the new ration card list right from their home.
- BPL card holders are given exemption in government jobs and family children also get scholarships in schools.
Key Features of Scheme
- With the help of ration card, you can get food items like wheat, rice, sugar etc. at very economical prices from the fair rate shop as determined by the government.
- With the help of ration card, you can avail the reservation given for SC / ST.
- Distributes blue APL ration cards to families living above the poverty line : 15 kg of food grains
- Distributes Red colored APL ration cards to families living below the poverty line, under which beneficiary families receive up to 25 kg of food grains.
- Antyodaya AAY Ration Card is provided to such families whose financial condition is considered to be the weakest.