Short Brief : नवीन रोजगार छतरी योजना फॉर्म | ऑनलाइन आवेदन | लाभार्थी लिस्ट – [Apply Online] Up Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana (NRCY) 2020 – Uttar Pradesh Navin Rozgar Chatri Yojna Online Registration, navin rojgar chhatra yojana Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits, Beneficiary List and Check Online Application Status at Official Website WEBS.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: Provide Financial Support through Online Transfer
|Table of Content|
Table of Contents
|Published on: 07/18/2020|
|Updated on: 12/02/2020
Latest Update Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana News : उत्तर प्रदेश के मुख्यमंत्री योगी आदित्यनाथ ने नवीन रोजगार छतरी योजना का शुभांरभ किया। इस योजना के तहत सीएम ने 3484 लाभार्थियों को ऑन लाइन पैसा दिया। योगी ने वीडियो कांफ्रेंसिंग के जरिए श्रमिकों से बात की और उनका हाल चाल जाना। इस दौरान उन्होंने कहा कि जो पैसा कमाएं उसमें बचत भी करें।
Summary: Amid Corona epidemic, the UP government has set a target of providing financial assistance to 7.50 lakh displaced and unemployed scheduled caste families under the Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana. It was inaugurated by CM Yogi on 18th July 2020.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana (NRCY)|
|in Language||नवीन रोजगार छतरी योजना|
|Scheme Under||Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Swarozgar Yojana
|Launched by||CM Yogi Adityanath|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed Labour of State|
|Major Benefit||Provide Financial Support through Online Transfer|
|Scheme Objective||Provide Employment to Skilled Labours|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Official Website||Not Announced|
|नवीन रोजगार छतरी योजना : Scheme Launched||18th July 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not Available|
|Apply Online – Not Active||Registration | Login|
|Notification – Not Active||Click Here|
|Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana 2020||Official Website|
In his address, the Chief Minister said that running schemes for Dalits and Scheduled Castes is very important and said that the right balance can be brought in the society only by economic development of the people belonging to the Dalits and the underprivileged. Only through such schemes can the people of this class be strongly connected with the economy and mainstream of the country. This was the dream of Baba Saheb Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar.
नवीन रोजगार छतरी योजना का शुभारंभ एवं पं. दीनदयाल उपाध्याय स्वरोजगार योजना के 3484 लाभार्थियों को धनराशि का ऑनलाइन हस्तांतरण… https://t.co/V8pdbl9q0f
— Yogi Adityanath Office (@myogioffice) July 18, 2020
The Chief Minister said that the Prime Minister has given a target to each bank branch that they should provide loans compulsorily to at least two SC / ST and women beneficiaries. There are about 18 thousand bank branches in Uttar Pradesh. Through these, 36 thousand people can be benefited. Various public welfare schemes are being operated by the state government, whose benefits are being received by each needy.
नवीन रोजगार छतरी योजना Eligibility Criteria & Important Document
Beneficiary Guidelines & Required Document to Apply Online
- Applicant registered under Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Swarozgar Yojana.
- Applicant must be resident of Uttar Pradesh State.
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- Online transfer of Rs 17.42 crore to 3,484 beneficiaries of Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya Swarozgar Yojana
- The state government is working to make people self-supporting by giving them financial help.
- Work of connecting more than 01 crore 25 lakh workers / workers with employment and self-employment
Every needy is getting the benefit of various welfare schemes run by the state government.
Key Features of Scheme
- Economic development of dalits and deprived will bring balance in society: CM Yogi
- Yogi government extended its help to the Dalit workers who returned from other states unemployed in the Corona era.
- Explain that the amount of self-employment provided to the Scheduled Caste beneficiaries by the Uttar Pradesh Government includes the loan as well as the amount of grant, which is being borne by the State Government.
- There should be balance in the society and this balance should not only be at the social level but also at the economic level : Said CM Yogi.
- The state government is committed to employing workers and adjusting them.