Short Info: [Apply Online] Nai Roshni Scheme (NRS) 2022 UPSC – Nai Roshni Yojana (NRY) Online New Registration, Login & Training Schedule, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website nairoshni-moma.gov.in. नई रौशनी स्कीम ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
|Short Scheme Details:|
|Name of Scheme||Nai Roshni Scheme|
|Scheme Benefit||To Provide Training|
|Scheme Published On||01/03/2022|
|Scheme Updated on||01/03/2022|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Nai Roshni Scheme 2022: Apply Online
- 2 नई रौशनी स्कीम 2022: Overview
- 3 Nai Roshni Scheme Online Registration Process @nairoshni-moma.gov.in
- 4 Required Document for Nai Roshni Scheme
- 5 Nai Roshni Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Nai Roshni Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
- 6.1 Prescribed Financial Norms Under Nai Roshni Scheme
- 6.2 Leadership Development Training Modules Under Nai Roshni Scheme
- 6.3 The Target Group
- 6.4 Types Of Training Under Nai Roshni Scheme
- 6.5 Objectives of Nai Roshni Scheme 2022
- 6.6 Nai Roshni Yojana Benefits
- 6.7 Key Features of Nai Roshni Yojana
- 6.8 Helpline Number
- 7 FAQ about Nai Roshni Scheme:
Nai Roshni Scheme List, Status News Update
|Latest News Update:|
| Before applying for Grant-in-Aid, please refer to Notification under Section 7 of Aadhaar Act – for NGOs Schemes
* All NGOs are hereby requested to update their Organisation PAN No as well as Aadhaar No & PAN No of their Board Members/Office Bearers in the NGO-DARPAN Portal of the NITI Aayog viz.(ngodarpan.gov.in), if not done already.
* Any further Grant-In-Aid would only be released to the NGOs who have furnished the above information correctly in the NITI Aayog NGO-DARPAN Portal (ngodarpan.gov.in).
* It is mandatory for all NGOs seeking Grant-In-Aid from Nai Roshni to provide Unique ID (obtained from Niti Aayog NGO-DARPAN Portal) on Nai Roshni NGO Portal
Nai Roshni Scheme 2022: Apply Online
Summary: Nai Roshni”, a scheme for Leadership Development of Minority Women by the Ministry of Minority affairs is being implemented across India. The overall objective of the scheme is to embolden the minority women to move out of the confines of their homes and community and assume leadership roles in society.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Nai Roshni Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
नई रौशनी स्कीम 2022: Overview
|Nai Roshni Scheme 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Nai Roshni Scheme (NRS)|
|in Language||नई रौशनी स्कीम|
|Launched by||Ministry Of Minority Affairs, Government Of India|
|Beneficiaries||Women Belonging To Minority Community|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Training|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Nai Roshni Scheme 2022||Official Website|
Nai Roshni Scheme Online Registration Process @nairoshni-moma.gov.in
“Nai Roshni”, a scheme for Leadership Development of Minority Women is being implemented across India with an aim to empower and instill confidence in women by providing knowledge, tools and techniques for interacting with Government systems, banks and other institutions at all levels.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Nai Roshni Scheme Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Nai Roshni Scheme i.e. nairoshni-moma.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to click on new user registration under login section.
Step 3- After that, you have to click on proceed
Step 3- The New application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
By following this procedure you can apply under Nai Roshni scheme
Procedure To Login On The Portal
Step 1- Go to the official website of the online application management system
Step 2- On the homepage, under the login section, you have to enter your username, password and captcha code
Step 3- Now you have to click on the login
Step 4- By following this procedure you can login on to the portal
Procedure To Give Feedback
Step 1- Visit the official website of the online application management system
Step 2- On the homepage, you have to click on feedback option.
Step 3- The feedback form will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- You have to enter all the required details in the feedback form
Step 5- Now you have to click on submit
By following this procedure you can give feedback
Required Document for Nai Roshni Scheme
|Important Document to Apply Online|
Nai Roshni Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Nai Roshni Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
|For women empowerment, Ministry started “Nai Roshni”, a Leadership Development Programme for Minority Women in 2012-13. The objective of the scheme is to empower and instill confidence among minority women, including their neighbours from other communities living in the same village/locality, by providing knowledge, tools and techniques for interacting with Government systems, banks and other institutions at all levels.|
- Organizations eligible under the scheme for applying for financial assistance include:
- Society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
- Public Trust registered under any law for the time being in force.
- Private limited non-profit company registered under Section 25 of the Indian Companies Act
- Universities/ Institutions of higher learning recognized by UGC
- Training institutes of Central and State Government/UT Administration including Panchayati
Raj Training institutes.
- Duly registered Cooperative Societies of Women/ Self Help Groups.
Prescribed Financial Norms Under Nai Roshni Scheme
Details of rates for non residential leadership development training in village/locality for women
|Items of expenditure for leadership development training program||Number of persons||Rates (Rs)||Duration/units||Total cost (in Rs)|
|Fees/honorarium for engaging faculty members/resource person||2||750||6 days||9000|
|To and fro transportation cost for faculty member/resource person||2||2500||3 occasions||15000|
|Lodging cost for faculty member||2||500||6 days||6000|
|Hiring of venue furniture and creche facility||1000||6 days||6000|
|Cost of one meal for training women||25||100||6 lunches||15000|
|Cost for using for hiring audio visual aids, participatory training kits, and taking audio visual clips of different activity of report||2000||6 days||12000|
|Cost of distribution of training material, literature in local language and stationery||25||400||One time||10000|
|Allowance or stipend for women||25||100||6 days||15000|
|Cost of motivation, identification and selection of eligible womens||25||50||One time||1250|
|Cost of hand holding/nurturing by facilitators for project period including concurrent monitoring and reporting||800||Once a month for 12 months||9600|
|Ad agency fees/charges for one batch (25 women) of village training||6000||6000|
Details of rates for residential leadership development training in village or locality for women
|Items of expenditure for leadership development training program||Number of persons||Rate (Rs)||Duration/units||Total Cost (Rs)|
|Includes fees, boarding, food etc (actuals to be reimbursed)||25||1200||5 days||150000|
|Literature, training, material, information, booklets, copies of government schemes and programmes, relevant laws and acts, stationary||25||600||One time||15000|
|Indicative transport expenditure (actuals to be reimbursed)||25||1000||One return trip||25000|
|Allowance/stipend for women (to be electronically transferred into the account of the trainee)||25||150||5 days||18750|
|Cost of motivation, identification and selection of eligible women||25||50||One time||1250|
|Add agency fees/charges for one batch (25 women) of residential training||15000|
Leadership Development Training Modules Under Nai Roshni Scheme
- Leadership of women
- Advocacy for social and behavioral changes
- Swachh Bharat
- Legal rights of women
- Life skills
- Health and hygiene
- Educational empowerment
- Nutrition and food safety
- Right to Information
- Economic empowerment of women
- Digital India
- Gender and women
- Women and drudgiri
- Violence against women and girls
- Introduction to government mechanism
The Target Group
The target group includes all those minorities who have been notified under Section 2 (c) of The National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992. (Muslim, Buddhist, Sikh, Christian, Parsis and Jain)
Types Of Training Under Nai Roshni Scheme
There will be two types of training that will be imparted under nai Roshni scheme which are as follows:-
- Nonresidential leadership development training
- Residential leadership development training
- Workshop Under Nai Roshni Scheme
Objectives of Nai Roshni Scheme 2022
Nai Roshni Yojana Benefits
Key Features of Nai Roshni Yojana
|HELPLINE NUMBER & CONTACT ADDRESS|
FAQ about Nai Roshni Scheme:
Ministry of Minority Affairs
All States of India State/UTs Government