Nagaland CM Health Insurance Scheme Online Registration: CM Health Insurance Scheme Eligibility & Benefits @cmhis.nagaland.gov.in.
Table of Contents
- 1 Nagaland CM Health Insurance Scheme 2023
- 2 CM Health Insurance Scheme Objectives
- 3 Nagaland Health Insurance Scheme Overview
- 4 Nagaland CM Health Insurance Scheme Features & Benefits
- 5 Nagaland Health Insurance Scheme Eligibility
- 6 Health Insurance Scheme Documents
- 7 Nagaland CM Health Insurance Scheme Registration Process
Nagaland CM Health Insurance Scheme 2023
Chief Minister Neiphiu Rio launched a universal health insurance scheme for the people of the state. The Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, often known as AB PM-JAY, is implemented parallel with the scheme. The initiative also advances Vision 2030 for Sustainable Development in Nagaland.
The first group will include state government workers, retirees, MLAs, ex-MLAs, personnel of state PSUs, and other autonomous organisations who are qualified for a monthly medical payment or reimbursement, as well as their dependant family members. The annual insurance coverage amount for this group is Rs 20 lakh per family on a floating basis.
All native-born and permanent residents of the state who are not recipients of Ayushman Bharat or any publicly-funded insurance programme will fall under the CMHIS (General) category. Similar to Ayushman Bharat, the insurance amount for this group would be Rs 5 lakh per family per year on a floater basis.
Beneficiaries of the CMHIS (General) will be eligible for more than 1,950 medical and surgical packages. Benefits comparable to those available to central government employees under the Central Government Health Scheme would be available to CMHIS (EP) participants (CGHS).
CM Health Insurance Scheme Objectives
The scheme’s objective is to decrease the financial strain caused by hospital charges and avoid preventing access to treatment owing to the inability to pay for it.
Nagaland Health Insurance Scheme Overview
|Name of Scheme||Chief Minister’s Health Insurance Scheme (CMHIS)|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Neiphiu Rio|
|Scheme Launch Year||2023|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state of Nagaland|
|Application Mode||Online /Offline|
Nagaland CM Health Insurance Scheme Features & Benefits
- The “Chief Minister Universal Health Insurance Scheme” was introduced to the citizens of the state of Nagaland by Neiphiu Rio.
- The Chief Minister’s Health Insurance Scheme (CHIS) will be implemented in convergence with the Ayushman Bharat scheme of the Centre.
- The scheme has been categorised into CMHIS Employees and Pensioners (EP), and CMHIS (General).
- All Scheme Beneficiaries shall have access to cashless and paperless services up to the value of their annual stipend.
- Hospitalization and medication costs, as well as the price of pre- and post-hospitalization care, will all be covered as part of the control plan for each Benefactor Family Unit (BFU).
- Along with established daycare procedures and follow-up care, it also involves treatment for medical disorders and diseases needing secondary and tertiary levels of medical and surgical care.
- Each CMHIS BFU must have a risk cover insurance amount of Rs. 5,00,000 per household per year.
- Patients under the CMHIS (General) and CMHIS (EP) programmes may get care in hospitals across India that are accredited by Ayushman Bharat or the CGHS.
- The insurance partner is The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd, and for the first year of the programme, the government would pay a premium of Rs 69 crore.
Nagaland Health Insurance Scheme Eligibility
- The applicants must be residents of Nagaland.
Health Insurance Scheme Documents
Documents under the scheme are:
- Valid Ration card
- And identification details.
- Adhar Card
- Address proof.
- Mobile number
Nagaland CM Health Insurance Scheme Registration Process
- Visit the official website, cmhis.nagaland.gov, to self-register.
- The homepage will now show up.
- The homepage’s register button should be clicked.
- A fresh page will display.
- Enter your login information, such as your mobile number or email address, followed by your password.
- The login button should be clicked to bring up a new page.
- Fill out the form (Registration of households under General Population).
- Print the filled-out form.
- Sign the form on printer paper.
- a signer allowed by the district administration to countersign.
- Upload the signed document, together with any other necessary supporting documents, after scanning it.