Summary: Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Vriksh Sampada Yojana 2023 Apply Online – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.cgforest.com.
Mukhyamantri Vriksh Sampada Yojana 2023
On December 17, 2022, Chhattisgarh’s chief minister launched the Mukhyamantri Vriksh Sampada Yojana 2023. This Mukhyamantri Vriksha Sampada Yojana 2023 will be launched in light of the significant opportunities for boosting the commercial use of trees in the state of Chhattisgarh. The main objective of implementing the Mukhyamantri Vriksha Sampada Yojana by the Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh, Bhupesh Baghel, is to promote plantation based industries by encouraging plantation on private land, increasing the income of farmers, increasing employment opportunities and reducing the pressure on forests. The state’s citizens will be encouraged to utilise wood by the government through this plan. Farmers will only be able to make money from trees as a result. Through the Mukhyamantri Vriksh Sampada Yojana, wood-related industries would be fostered.
In accordance with this programme, farmers will get a 50% government subsidy for planting saplings on private property. Under this programme, the Chhattisgarh government would reward farmers with a sum of Rs 10,000 per acre for a period of three years. The government has now allocated Rs 100 crore from its budget to ensure the scheme’s smooth execution. The state government has set a goal to prepare wood and medicinal trees on 2 lakh acres of private property within 5 years under the Mukhyamantri Vriksh Sampada Yojana.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Mukhyamantri Vriksh Sampada Yojana 2023” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Mukhyamantri Vriksh Sampada Yojana 2023
- 2 Mukhyamantri Vriksh Sampada Yojana 2023 – Overview
- 3 How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Vriksh Sampada Yojana
Mukhyamantri Vriksh Sampada Yojana 2023 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Vriksh Sampada Yojana (MMVSY)|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the State|
|Major Benefit||50% subsidy and bonus of Rs 10,000 per acre|
|Scheme Objective||Promoting plantation on private land, increasing income and employment opportunities|
|Implementation Date||17 December 2022|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Chhattisgarh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Required Document for Mukhyamantri Vriksh Sampada Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- permanent certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank account statement
- Land documents
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
Mukhyamantri Vriksh Sampada Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Criteria:
- The Mukhyamantri Vriksh Sampada Yojana will be offered to Chhattisgarh residents.
- The benefits of this system will be available to all citizens.
- The candidate must be older than 18 years old.
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Vriksh Sampada Yojana
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply for Mukhyamantri Vriksh Sampada Yojana Application Form
- You must first visit the local Forest Department office to apply for the Chief Minister and Estate Scheme.
- You must obtain the application form in person from the relevant authority.
- You must carefully input all the requested information after you receive the application form.
- You must attach the required documents requested with the form after completing all the information.
- You must return this application form to the place from which you originally obtained it once you have finished the entire procedure.
- You can successfully apply for this programme in this manner.