Short Info: [Apply Online] Delhi Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana (MMSTSY) 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website. मुख्यमंत्री सेप्टिक टैंक सफाई योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन ऑनलाइन अपॉइंटमेंट ऐसे बुक करें, सीएम सेप्टिक टैंक योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Free tank cleaning|
|Scheme Published On||03/04/2022|
|Scheme Updated on||03/04/2022|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Delhi Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana 2022
- 2 मुख्यमंत्री सेप्टिक टैंक सफाई योजना 2022 – Overview
- 3 Book an appointment of Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana Online
- 4 Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Delhi Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana 2022
Summary: Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana has been started by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal. The scheme was announced on 15 November 2019. Under this scheme, a campaign will be launched to get free septic tank cleaning of the houses of those who live in unpaved colonies. The main objective of the septic tank cleaning scheme is to maintain a healthy environment in Delhi so that the people living in the city can now live in a better environment.
The Delhi government has made a plan to clean the septic tank. In this, Delhi Jal Board will get the septic tank cleaned for free. People will be able to get the septic tank cleaned by calling. The Delhi government will hire an agency and give a tender for this in a month. After this, Delhiites will start getting this facility.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
मुख्यमंत्री सेप्टिक टैंक सफाई योजना 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana (MMSTSY)|
|in Language||मुख्यमंत्री सेप्टिक टैंक सफाई योजना|
|Launched by||by CM Arvind Kejriwal|
|Beneficiaries||citizens of Delhi|
|Major Benefit||Free tank cleaning|
|Scheme Objective||To save the Yamuna river|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Delhi|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update:
- For the implementation of the scheme, the government will engage agencies and assist the officials of the Delhi Jal Board and other government agencies concerned for technical assistance to the septic tanks.
- Under this scheme, 80 tanks will be procured at a cost of 149.7 crores. Under this Delhi Septic Tank Scheme, a number will be issued by the Jal Board for cleaning the septic tank and this number will be provided to the people of Delhi.
Book an appointment of Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana Online
Chief Minister Septic Tank Cleaning Scheme has been started by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on 15 November 2019, recently, under this scheme, the Delhi Government announced the free cleaning of the septic tank of the houses of the people living in the raw colonies. Under the CM Septic Tank Scheme, the cleaning of septic tanks of raw colonies and village houses will be done free of cost by the Delhi Government. On-demand free scavengers will be provided by the Jal Board of Delhi.
Note: People of Delhi who want to clean the septic tank of their home will be provided a number on which you can contact and take online appointment for cleaning their septic tank, but no number has been released by the Jal Board yet As soon as the number will be released.
Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana has been started by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal recently on 15th November 2019. Under this Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana, an agency will be given the responsibility of cleaning the septic tank on behalf of the Jal Board. Which will benefit a lot of people. Under the Chief Minister’s Septic Tank Cleaning Scheme , about 80 tanks will be purchased at a cost of Rs 149.7 crore. And for this, a number will be issued to the candidates of Delhi, whoever wants to clear their tank, they can contact on this number. This number is set by the Jal Board of Delhi.
The government will issue a helpline number on which citizens can call to avail the service. This scheme has been considered as a big step towards cleaning the city and cleaning the Yamuna river.
Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Appointing agencies by issuing tenders
- Registered mobile number of the applicant
- The address of where the cleaning is to be done
- Registry of all colonies from 15 days to 1 month
- Providing sweepers free of cost on-demand by the board.
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana 2022
The main objective of the Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Scheme is the laborers of Delhi who risk their lives in cleaning the septic tanks of their homes. And for those people who are forced to be a part of the fair trade, the Delhi government has started this scheme to get rid of these problems.
- Septic tanks will be cleaned free of cost by the government.
- All the people who used to die while cleaning the tanks will not happen now.
- All the people living in Delhi can take advantage of this scheme.
- All the unauthorized colonies of Delhi will be registered within 15 days to one month and the benefit of this scheme will be given.
- Now no laborer will die during cleaning of septic tank.
- Under this Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojan, the sewage from the toilet will be sent to the sewage treatment plant. Now the Yamuna river will be saved from contamination.
Key Features of Scheme
- The entire responsibility of Mukhyamantri Septic Tank Safai Yojana will be given to the agency on behalf of the Water Department.
- Till now private companies and contractors were engaged in cleaning the septic tank in Delhi.
- And these same contractors and private companies used to dump the sewage of the tank in the drains, due to which the Yamuna river gets polluted.