Short Brief : महाराष्ट्र मुख्यमंत्री सौर कृषी पंप योजना – [Apply Online] Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana 2020 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.mahadiscom.in.
|Short Article Details||Table of Content|
|Name of Article: Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana
Application Status: Active
Article Benefit: Subsidy Solar Pump
Table of Contents
|Published on: 05/29/2020||Updated on: 05/29/2020|
Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana 2020
Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana 2020 Apply Online
Summary: Maharashtra govt. is inviting online applications for Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana 2020 at www.mahadiscom.in/solar. A scheme which promises to promote solar energy and provide irrigation facility to all farmers across the state.
Under this scheme, the Maharashtra Government has promised to provide a 95% subsidy to the farmers for setting up solar pump sets.All the interested farmers can make solar pump online registration and fill Atal Saur Krushi Pump Yojana application form to apply online for Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana 2020 in Maharashtra.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana 2020” like Article Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Article, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Article||Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana|
|in Language||महाराष्ट्र मुख्यमंत्री सौर कृषी पंप योजना|
|Launched by||By Maharashtra government|
|Major Benefit||Subsidy Solar Pump|
|Article Objective||Providing solar pump for irrigation|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||Maharashtra|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana 2020||Official Website|
Maharashtra Atal Solar Krishi Pump Yojana Objective
- Day time power availability for agriculture pumping.
- Decoupling irrigation sector from power subsidy burden.
- Minimizing cross subsidy burden on Commercial & Industrial electricity consumers.
- Replacement of Diesel pumps to reduce pollution.
Beneficiary’s contribution for 5 HP pump
|Categories||3HP ‘s for beneficiary contribution||5 HP to for -profit contributor|
|For all categories (Open)||25500.00 (10%)||38500.00 (10%)|
|scheduled caste||12750.00 (5%)||19250.00 (5%)|
|Scheduled Tribes||12750.00 (5%)||19250
Apply Online : Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana Online Registration
Application Process for 25000 Nos of Solar Pumps Tender – Approved Modifications:
- Beneficiary should apply online on MSEDCL Solar Portal
- Fill/Submit complete Information on A-1 form (upload copy of Documents
- 7/12 Utara copy
- Adhar Card
- Cast certificate (for SC/ST beneficiary)
- Within 10 days of receipt of online A-1 form, after doing survey demand note will be issued from field offices. If there is any discrepancy observed, applicant will be informed accordingly
- After payment of Demand Note, Beneficiary will submit/provide option of Agency name (Applicable for 25000 Tender only)
- LOA will be issued to concern agency in 3 days in ERP
- Concern agency has to complete the work in 90 days & upload the Commissioning report, bill with photos with beneficiary & system etc.
- At every stage applicant will be informed by SMS
- Payment will be issued to agency only after submission of information as above in Sr. No. 6 on Portal
Step to Apply Online Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana 2020
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Atal Solar Krushi Pump Yojana – Maha Distribution of Maharashtra (MAHAVITRAN) i.e. www.mahadiscom.in.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on the “Beneficiary Services” tab and click on the option “Apply Online” from the drop-down menu.
Step 3- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now, Fill all the information asked such as Paid Pending AG Connection Consumer Details, Details of Applicant and Location, Nearest MSEDCL Consumer Number (where pump is to be installed), Details of Applicant Residential Address & Location, etc. You have to upload all your documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.
Mukhyamantri Saur Krishi Pump Yojana Maharashtra – Check Application Status Online
- Maha Distribution of Maharashtra Government (MAHAVITRAN) official website.
- Click on the “Beneficiary Services” tab and click on the option “Track Application Status ” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your “Beneficiary ID” in the given space and click on the Search button.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- Farm papers
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- All farmers with less than 5 acres of farmland will get 3 HP and 5 HP pumps for large farms.
- In the first phase of the Atal Solar Agriculture Pump Scheme , the government will distribute 25,000 solar water pumps and in the second phase 50,000 solar pumps will be distributed. Whereas in the third phase, the government will distribute 25,000 solar pumps to the farmers.
- Under this scheme, agricultural pumps will be made available to farmers of the state for irrigation.
Key Features of Article
- Mukhyamantri Saur Krushi Pump Yojana aims to reach out to farmers from remote areas where the agricultural feeder is not possible.
- As per the scheme guidelines, the government will provide solar pumps at subsidized rates for the farmers.
- Under the scheme, 3HP or 5HP solar pumps would be installed along with the lighting system comprising of 2 LED bulbs, 1 USB port for mobile charging and socket for battery charging.
- The Government has targeted deployment of 1 lakh Off-Grid Solar-powered Ag pumps in phase manner.
- Under the scheme, the farmers with less than 5 acres will get subsidy at the rate of 95% of the total cost of 3 HP solar pumps while farmers with more than 5 acres will be provided with 5 HP solar pumps for Rs.30, 000.