Short Info: [Apply Online] Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana (MMNDY) 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website jankalyan.rajasthan.gov.in. मुख्यमंत्री निशुल्क दवा योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Free medicines and medical tests|
|Scheme Published On||02/08/2022|
|Scheme Updated on||02/08/2022|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana 2022 @jankalyan.rajasthan.gov.in
- 2 मुख्यमंत्री निशुल्क दवा योजना 2022 – Overview
- 3 Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana Online Registration Process
- 4 Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 4.1 Financial progress of Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana
- 4.2 Required Document for Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana
- 4.3 Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 4.4 Objectives of Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana 2022
- 4.5 Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana Benefits
- 4.6 Key Features of Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana
- 4.7 Helpline Number & Contact Address
- 4.8 Important Dates
- 4.9 Important Links
- 4.10 Share this:
- 4.11 Related
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana 2022 @jankalyan.rajasthan.gov.in
Summary: The Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana (मुख्यमंत्री निःशुल्क दवा योजना) of the Government of Rajasthan has been ranked first among 16 states in the monthly ranking released by the National Health Mission (NHM). This scheme was launched by the then Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Ashok Gehlot on October 2, 2011. The main objective of NHM’s Free Medicines Services initiative is to reduce healthcare costs for patients suffering from cancer, heart and kidney-related diseases and other serious ailments.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
मुख्यमंत्री निशुल्क दवा योजना 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana (MMNDY)|
|in Language||मुख्यमंत्री निशुल्क दवा योजना|
|Launched by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Rajasthan|
|Major Benefit||Providing free medicine|
|Scheme Objective||Free medicines and medical tests|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Rajasthan|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update: The Rajasthan government has again started the Rajasthan Chief Minister Free Medicine Scheme for the poor people of Rajasthan in the 2019-20 budget. Under this scheme, the government will provide free medicine and test facilities to poor patients. Along with this, financial assistance will also be given for getting treatment and medical tests done in government hospitals.
Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana Online Registration Process
Through the Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana, this scheme has been started to provide help to such poor people who face many problems to get their treatment, especially for expensive medicines and tests. This initiative of NHM has been implemented by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare to support the states.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the nearest Medical Health and Family Welfare Office.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
In this way, you will be able to apply under the Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana.
Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download – Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana has been launched by the Medical Health and Family Welfare Department of Rajasthan. Through this scheme, medicines included in the essential medicine list will be made available free of cost to all indoor and outdoor patients coming to government hospitals. This scheme was launched by the government on 2 October 2011.
Under this scheme, 40 district drug stores have been set up at the district headquarters for the distribution of medicines in all medical institutions. 713 types of medicines, 181 surgical and 77 surgeons have been included in the medicine list. About 971 medicines will be made available free of cost through this scheme.
- All outpatient (OPD) patients coming for treatment in Government Hospital.
- Government Hospitalized (IPD) patients.
- All government officers, employees, and retired state employees (pensioners). (Diary system for retired state employees will continue
- The following will continue to get benefits under “Mukhya Mantri Jeevan Raksha Kosh” as before.
- a. BPL/State BPL
- b. astha card holder
- c. HIV AIDS patients
- d. Old Age Pensioners (Approved by Department of Social Justice and Empowerment)
- e. Disabled and Widow Pensioners (Approved by Social Justice and Empowerment Department)
- f. Families living in four nut and sansi settlements of Jodhpur city
- g. Antratyodaya Annan Yojana (APL Sahariya Parivar of Banra District)
- h. Beneficiaries of Annapurna Yojana
- i. All the families of Kathaudi tribe
- j. Families of Mehrangarh Fort Jodhpur tragedy victims
- k. Childless couple of BPL / State BPL family
- l. Patients suffering from Thalassemia and Haemophilia (since 2 October 2011).
- m. Children of orphanages run and approved by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment
Components of this scheme
- There are mainly two components of this scheme:
- Free Medicines – To make available commonly used essential medicines free of cost to the patients visiting government health institutions.
- Free Tests – Ensuring free testing of patients visiting government health institutions.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, Rajasthan Medical Services Corporation Limited (RMSCL) was incorporated/incorporated as a Public Limited Company.
Financial progress of Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana
|State Fund (Provision)||790 crores|
|Central Assistance (Provision)||360 crore|
|Yoga (Provisions)||1150 crore|
|State Fund (Expenditure)||377.49 crore|
|Central Assistance (Expenditure)||116.17 crore|
|sum (expense)||493.66 crore|
Note: Under this scheme, there is a provision of Rs 600 crore in 2021-22, in which the state has 40% and the center 60%.
Required Document for Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Fee receipt
- Email id etc.
Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant should be involved in indoor and outdoor patients.
- The person should belong to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category. Because the scheme has been started for the poor people of the state.
- The beneficiary person should not take advantage of any other scheme for this purpose.
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana 2022
The National Health Mission under its Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana had started ranking states with the aim of encouraging them to provide better health facilities in their respective states. The main objective of this scheme is to make available the medicines included in the essential medicine list free of cost to all the indoor and outdoor patients coming to the government hospital. Under this scheme, medicines will be given free of cost to the beneficiaries undergoing treatment in government hospitals. Along with this, they will also be given the facility of medical test free of cost.
Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana Benefits
- Under this scheme, 40 district drug stores have been set up at the district headquarters for distribution of medicines in all medical institutions.
- About 971 medicines will be made available free of cost through Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Free Medicines Scheme, free medicines and tests have already been increased. Now under this scheme, beneficiaries can get 712 types of medicines and 90 tests done free of cost.
Key Features of Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana
- The Chief Minister’s free medicine has been launched by the Medical Health and Family Welfare Department of Rajasthan .
- Through this scheme, medicines included in the essential medicine list will be made available free of cost to all indoor and outdoor patients coming to government hospitals.
- Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana was launched by the government on 2 October 2011.
- All government hospitals, medical college hospitals, district hospitals, community health centres, primary health centers and sub-centres etc. have been covered under this scheme.
- Rajasthan Medical Services Corporation has been formed as a central agency for the purchase of medicines, surgical and sutures for the medical department and medical education department.
- Medicine distribution center for outpatients will be ensured on time of OPD.
- Apart from this, the availability of medicines for indoor and emergency patients will be ensured 24 hours.
- If there is non-availability of medicines due to any reason, then according to the demand of state hospitals, medicines will be made available by making local purchases.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Department – Medical and Health Department
- Phone Number – 9887027251
|Starting Date to Apply Online||2 October 2011|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dava Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|