Short Info: [Apply Online] Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana (MMMSCY) 2022 – Delhi Free Sewer Connection Scheme Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://delhi.gov.in/. मुख्यमंत्री मुफ्त सीवर योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Short Scheme Details:
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||free sewer connection|
|Scheme Published On||03/03/2022|
|Scheme Updated on||03/03/2022|
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana 2022
- 2 मुख्यमंत्री मुफ्त सीवर योजना 2022 – Overview
- 3 Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana Online Registration Process
- 4 Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana 2022
Summary: Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announced ‘Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana’, under which the Delhi government will provide free sewer connections to households in the 787 colonies where sewer lines have been laid. The scheme will lapse after March 31, 2020, so residents who apply under the scheme before the deadline can avail of free sewer connection.
If you will be an eligible beneficiary under the Free Sewer Connection Scheme. So you will not have to pay development, connection and road cutting charges for sewer connection. Along with this, Chief Minister Kejriwal has also said that per capita sewer connection will cost Rs 10000 to Rs 15000 per 100 meters. Which will be spent by the Delhi government.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
मुख्यमंत्री मुफ्त सीवर योजना 2022 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana (MMMSCY)|
|in Language||मुख्यमंत्री मुफ्त सीवर योजना|
|Launched by||Government of Delhi|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Delhi|
|Major Benefit||free sewer connection|
|Scheme Objective||Residents of the state who do not have To provide sewer connection|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Delhi|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update: Delhi Free Sewer Connection Scheme
- The National Green Tribunal (NGT) directed the AAP government in Delhi on Thursday to review its “free sewer scheme”, saying such a policy is contrary to the basic tenets of civic life.
- Under the free sewer connection scheme in Delhi, sewer connections will be provided to those Delhi residents.
- Those who do not have sewer connection yet and sewer line is available in their colonies.
- Through the Free Sewer Connection Scheme, about 2 lakh 34 thousand people will be provided the benefit of sewer connection.
Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana Online Registration Process
Mukhyamantri Free Sewer Scheme has been announced by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on 18 November 2019 and Delhi Cabinet has approved to start this scheme. Under this scheme, the residents of Delhi will be given a sewer connection free of cost by the Delhi government. Under this scheme, about 2 lakh 34 thousand people of Delhi will be benefited. Under this free sewer connection scheme, the government of Delhi aims to cover more and more people of the capital. Those citizens of Delhi who have not yet taken sewer connection. He can make his application under the Chief Minister Free Sewer Scheme till 31 March 2020.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana i.e. https://delhi.gov.in/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Note: Interested beneficiaries living in Delhi who want to apply under this free connection scheme, then they will have to wait now because the process of applying for this scheme has not been started.
Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has decided to launch Mukhyamantri Free Sewer Scheme on 18 November 2019 to make his state clean. The scheme has also been approved by the Delhi cabinet to be implemented in the capital. The Chief Minister of Delhi says that under the Free Sewer Connection Scheme, sewer connection will be given to all the residents living in the colonies of Delhi where the sewer line is available and who have not taken sewer connection yet. High cost involved in getting sewer connection discouraged over 2.3 lakh people mostly in unauthorized colonies from taking the connection. The scheme will help an average household save Rs 15,000.
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana 2022
The main objective of starting this scheme is to make the capital clean. Because even today there are some areas in Delhi where sewer pipelines have been laid. But there are many such residents living there. The Delhi government has invested thousands of crores of rupees and laid thousands of kilometres of sewer lines across the city. Despite this, lakhs of households have not taken sewer connections due to high installation and development charges.
Key Features & Benefits of free connection scheme
- Those who have not yet taken sewer connection will have to apply under Delhi Free Sewer Connection Scheme by 31st March, 2020
- Under the scheme, free sewer connections will be provided by the Delhi government to the residents living in Delhi.
- Only those people who have not yet taken sewer connection can avail the benefit of Chief Minister Free Connection Scheme .
- Under this scheme, all the expenses of giving sewer connections to the people will be borne by the Delhi Government.
- Those who will be eligible under this scheme will not have to pay department, connection and road cutting charges.Arvinder Kejriwal ji says that per capita sewer connection at 100 metres will cost Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 which will be borne by the Delhi government
Helpline Number & Contact Address
|Announcemnet Date||18 November 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st March, 2020|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Mukhyamantri Muft Sewer Connection Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|