Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2023 @chhattisgarh.nic.in
Summary: Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel has given another big gift to the people of the state, CM Bhupesh will launch Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana on May 1. Under this scheme, home access facilities of government services will be started. This scheme will work under the government service system. Through which people will get government services sitting at home.
Under the Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Mitan Yojana 2023, the public will be able to get all the government documents sitting at home. Apart from this, caste and residence certificate, information and other services like ration card will also be delivered to the people of Chhattisgarh through this scheme.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2023” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
मुख्यमंत्री मितान योजना 2023– Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana (CG MMMY) 2023- CG Mitan Scheme Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website chhattisgarh.nic.in. मुख्यमंत्री मितान योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2023 @chhattisgarh.nic.in
- 2 मुख्यमंत्री मितान योजना 2023– Overview
- 3 CG Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2023: Online Application Form
- 4 Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana (CG MMMY)|
|in Language||मुख्यमंत्री मितान योजना|
|Launched by||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Chhattisgarh|
|Major Benefit||Home delivery of government services|
|Scheme Objective||Ensuring access to government services at the doorstep of citizens|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Chhattisgarh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
CG Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2023: Online Application Form
Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2023: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Chhattisgarh State Government has started CG Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2023-24 (Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana), apply online under the scheme for Home Delivery of Services. Under the mitan scheme, Sahayak Mitra will be deputed who will go door-to-door to complete all the formalities, charge the services and deliver these certificates home. For the successful implementation of Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana, the state government has made an initial provision of Rs.10 crore.
Under this scheme, citizens will get original residence certificate, caste certificate, income certificate and copy of documents, non-digitized (copy of land-record etc.), death certificate, marriage registration and certificate, birth certificate, shop And civil services like establishment registration, birth certificate correction, death certificate correction, marriage certificate correction etc. will be available sitting at home.
Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana Eligibility Criteria & Required Document
Important Document to Apply Online & Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Certificate of Income
- proof of age
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- email id etc.
Objectives of Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana 2022
The main objective of this scheme of the government is that under the scheme people will get caste and domicile certificates, information and its certified copies on a ration card and other services at their homes. Now the citizens of the state will not need to go to any government office to get government services. Because now all government services will be provided by the government at the homes of citizens. Through this scheme, government works will be done according to the time of the citizens. The certificates will be provided to the concerned applicants by ‘MITAN’ at their home. In this regard, it was told that keeping in mind the facilities of common citizens, toll free number 14545 has been issued to take advantage of the above service, on which the benefits of essential services can be availed sitting at home by calling.
Benefits and Features of Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana has been started by Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel.
- Through this scheme, all government services will be delivered to the homes of citizens by the government.
- This CG Mitan Yojana will enable people to do home delivery of caste, ration and residence certificates.
- Now the citizens of the state will not need to go to your block, municipal council, tehsil or other government offices to get any document made.
- For the successful implementation of Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana, the state government has made an initial provision of Rs.10 crore.
- This scheme will ensure that people get the certificate without any hassle at their doorstep.
- Under the Mitan Scheme, Assistant Mitra will be deployed who will come to the doorstep of the people, complete the formalities, charge the service fee and deliver these certificates home.
- To get the benefit of this scheme citizens have to contact on a helpline number which is 14545.
- After which the assistants will come to their house.
- The assistants will revise the information by collecting all the details.
- Apart from this, the documents will be verified.
- After which the certificate will be issued to the citizens.
- Home visitors will charge a service fee (less than Rs. 100) for providing mobile assistant services.
Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana Online Registration Process
Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana is a brand new scheme started by the Government of Chhattisgarh, under which home delivery of government services will be done, people will be able to get the service by staying at home. Under this scheme citizens have to request for original residence certificate, caste certificate, income certificate, copy of document, non-digitized (copy of land record etc.), birth-death certificate, marriage registration and certificate, shop registration, land information, birth certificate correction, death certificate correction, Civil services like marriage certificate correction etc. will be provided sitting at home.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana i.e. chhattisgarh.nic.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Certificate Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste, Address and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Note: Only Chief Minister Mitan Yojana has been announced by the government so far. Soon the information related to applying under this scheme will be shared by the government.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||1 May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|