Gujarat Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana 2022 @www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
Summary: In order to save the pregnant woman and her child from malnutrition, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced to start the Mukhyamantri Matru Shakti Yojna mainly for the state of Gujarat on 18th June in the year 2022. Every month, pregnant and lactating mothers will receive 2 kg of chickpeas, 1 kg of tur dal, and 1 kg of edible oil at no cost from Anganwadi Centres. Under this scheme, nutritious food will be provided to pregnant and lactating women and their newborn children during the initial 1000 days. This scheme has been launched to deal with malnutrition and anaemia during pregnancy which hinders the foetus and leads to poor health of the infant.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
मुख्यमंत्री मातृशक्ति योजना 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Gujarat Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana (MMMY) 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.digitalgujarat.gov.in. मुख्यमंत्री मातृशक्ति योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Gujarat Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana 2022 @www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
- 2 मुख्यमंत्री मातृशक्ति योजना 2022 – Overview
- 3 Mukhyamantri Matru Shakti Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 4 Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana (MMMY)|
|in Language||मुख्यमंत्री मातृशक्ति योजना|
|Launched by||Government Of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of Gujarat|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Nutrition Food To Pregnant And Lactating Women|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Gujarat|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Mukhyamantri Matru Shakti Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Gujarat Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana 2022: Mukhyamantri Matru Shakti Yojana Online Application Form PDF Download –
On June 18, 2022, the Mukhyamantri Matri Shakti Yojana has been announced by the current Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi. It will cover 7 lakh women, is Gujarat government’s first scheme aimed at dealing with dietary deficiency within the first 1,000 days of the conception of a child (from pregnancy to 2 years).
Under this scheme, the main focus is on the health of pregnant women and their children. The period of total 1000 days which is 270 days of a woman’s pregnancy and 730 days till two years after the birth of her child is called the First Window of Opportunity. When a woman is pregnant, she needs nutritious food the most at that time, because only by getting nutritious food, she gets nutrition as well as her children get nutrition.
Required Document for Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Birth certificate
Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- The women should either be a pregnant or lactating mother
- Women from such areas in the state of Gujarat which are tribal-dominated areas will be eligible for this scheme.
- Only those women who will register their names in Anganwadi will get the benefit of the scheme.
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana 2022
The Prime Minister stated that opportunities for women have been expanded in all sectors, and the government has developed programs to empower women at all stages of their lives.
Benefits And Features Of Mukhyamantri Matrusakthi Yojana
- On 18 June 2022 prime minister Narendra Modi will launch Mukhymantri Matrushakti Yojana while addressing a public rally in Vadodara city.
- Under this scheme, nutritious food will be provided to pregnant and lactating women and their newborn children during the initial 1000 days.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Matru Shakti Yojana, during pregnancy, the Gujarat government will give gram, oil and tur dal to pregnant women every month
- This scheme is going to improve the standard of living of the beneficiaries. Other than that the beneficiary will also become self-dependent.
- For the year 2022-23 all the pregnant and lactating women along with those beneficiaries who are registered as pregnant or are mothers of children up to 2 years in the software of the health department will be able to take benefit from this scheme.
- Under it, pregnant and lactating mothers will be given 2 kg of chickpeas, 1 kg of tur dal and 1 kg of edible oil free of cost every month from Anganwadi centres in Gujarat.
- The government has also allocated a budget of Rs 811 crore for the implementation of this scheme.
- The entire scheme will be electronically monitored. Packets will have barcodes which will be scanned and the scheme is OTP based.
- For the next 5 years the government is all set to make a provision of Rs 4000 crore for the implementation of this scheme
- Through this scheme, the government wants pregnant women to get proper nutrition during pregnancy, so that the health of mother and child is right.
- The government has kept the budget of the scheme for the current year at Rs 811 crore.
Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana Online Registration Process
The Prime Minister launched the ‘Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana,’ which will cost Rs 800 crores and aims to improve maternal and child health. All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Mukhyamantri Matru Shakti Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- First of all, you have to go to the nearest Anganwadi center
Step 2- Now you have to take the Application form from there
Step 3- After that, you have to fill all the required details in the application form
Step 4- Now you have to attach all the required documents
Step 5- After that, you have to submit this form to the Anganwadi centre
By following this procedure you can apply under Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana
|Announcement Date||18 June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|