Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana 2022 @sso.rajasthan.gov.in
Summary: Rajasthan Laghu Udyog Protsahan Yojana, a loan of up to Rs 10 crore will be provided by the state government. To provide new means of employment to the citizens of the state, a subsidy will be given in the interest amount of the loan given through the bank. This loan amount will be provided to the applicant for the purpose of modernization for plant machine, work shed, building, furniture equipment, raw material etc. Under the scheme, the loan amount is divided into 3 categories, through which the interest subsidy is also divided with the loan amount.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
राजस्थान मुख्यमंत्री लघु उद्योग प्रोत्साहन योजना 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana (MLUPY) 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website sso.rajasthan.gov.in. राजस्थान मुख्यमंत्री लघु उद्योग प्रोत्साहन योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन, रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म, उद्देश्य, पात्रता, लाभ.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana 2022 @sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- 2 राजस्थान मुख्यमंत्री लघु उद्योग प्रोत्साहन योजना 2022 – Overview
- 3 Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 3.1 Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana 2022 Lending Institutions
- 3.2 Loan tenure and repayment period waiver
- 3.3 Beneficiaries of Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana 2022
- 3.4 Required Document for Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana
- 3.5 Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 3.5.1 List of ineligible activities under Mukhyamantri Laghu Udyog Yojana
- 3.5.2 Preference to special category/entrepreneurs under Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana
- 3.5.3 Eligibility Conditions for Institutional Application
- 3.5.4 Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana Eligibility Conditions
- 3.6 Objectives of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana 2022
- 4 Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana Online Registration Process
- 5 Questions and Answers related to Rajasthan Laghu Udyog Protsahan
|Name of Scheme||Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana (MLUPY)|
|in Language||राजस्थान मुख्यमंत्री लघु उद्योग प्रोत्साहन योजना|
|Launched by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Rajasthan|
|Major Benefit||subsidy rate 5% to 8%|
|Scheme Objective||Promotion of self-employment|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Rajasthan|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
A scheme has been started by the government under which interest will be given at a low rate for starting a small business. Mukhyamantri Laghu Udyog Protsahan Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan State Shri Ashok Gehlot Ji. The main objective of Rajasthan Laghu Udhyog Yojana is to establish enterprises and modernize old enterprises.
Under the Chief Minister’s Laghu Udyog Protsahan Yojana 2022, the state government will provide subsidized loans at low-interest rates to the citizens of the state for setting up a new enterprise and for renovating and modernizing the old enterprise.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana 2022 Lending Institutions
- Nationalized Commercial Bank
- Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank
- Schedule Small Finance Bank
- Regional Rural Bank
- Rajasthan Financial Corporation
- SI D B I
- Scheduled Commercial Banks and Scheduled Small Finance Banks in the private sector authorized by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Regional Rural Bank.
- Rajasthan Finance Corporation.
Certain provisions relating to loans
- Loans up to a maximum of Rs 10 crore will be made available through this scheme.
- The maximum limit of loan for business is Rs 1 crore.
- 100% full interest on loan up to ₹ 100000 of weavers’ weavers card holders will be paid as grant.
- If the interest on bank loan is equal to or less than the above rate, then 100% interest subsidy will be given.
- No security deposit will be required for loans up to Rs.100000.
Loan tenure and repayment period waiver
- The maximum period of interest subsidy will be 5 years.
- The tenure of bank loan can be more than 5 years. In this situation, interest subsidy will be provided only for 5 years.
- Loan repayment can be given by banks to the borrower for a maximum period of 6 months.
Beneficiaries of Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana 2022
- Self help groups
- Partnership Forms
- LLP Forms
- individual applicant
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana Subsidy Rate
The Interest Subsidy will be granted to the beneficiaries on the loan provided by banks which will be payable as follows for five years:
|S.No.||Maximum Loan Amount||Interest Subsidy|
|1.||Up to 25 Lakh||8%|
|2.||25 Lakh to 05 Crore||6%|
|3.||05 Crore to 10 Crore||5%|
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana Implementation Agency
- The implementation of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udyog Yojana will be done under the Industries Department.
- This implementation will be done through the District Industries Centers functioning in the districts under the Industries Department.
- The Office of the Commissioner of Industries will be the nodal agency for the implementation and supervision of the scheme at the state level.
Terms and Conditions of Rajasthan Chief Minister Laghu Udyog Yojana
- The loan amount can be used only for the purpose for which the loan has been sanctioned.
- Interest subsidy will be provided only if the loan is repaid on time by the enterprise.
- The beneficiary will have to give a self-declaration in writing declaring that he will continue to repay the loan on time.
- If the loan account is regularized by the entrepreneur after coming in the NPA category, then the interest subsidy for the said period will also be given, which will be subject to the terms of the loan sanction order.
Required Document for Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Applicant’s age should be 18 years or more.
List of ineligible activities under Mukhyamantri Laghu Udyog Yojana
The following activities are ineligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Manufacture and sale of products made of mass, liquor and intoxicants.
- Explosive substances.
- Transport vehicle whose on-road price is more than ₹1000000.
- Recyclable polythene and environmentally harmful plastic products.
- Products and activities prohibited by the Government of India and the State Government from time to time.
Preference to special category/entrepreneurs under Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana
- Institutional applicants who are working as successful SHGs for a long time.
- An applicant who is trained in any skill from an institution recognized by the State or is rewarded in the proposed field of work.
- Such applicants who are good borrowers in the bank in the past and who have repaid the loan on time as per the rules of the bank.
- Disabled category applicants.
- Applicants who are actually from the most deprived sections of the society.
- Whose action plan provides special care or employment to the deprived sections of the society.
- He is a laborer to the applicant but having been associated with an enterprise for a long time, has become proficient in the operation of that enterprise.
- The applicant who is a weaver card holder for the work of weaving cloth is a card holder in handicrafts.
- Applicants who have implemented very useful work from future point of view.
- Those citizens who have returned from other countries of the world after working for a minimum of 1 year.
- Applicants creating employment.
- Citizens wishing to invest in eco-friendly modernization.
- Answer Officer of Freedom Fighters.
Eligibility Conditions for Institutional Application
- The institution should be constituted under any department or guidelines or rules or scheme of the state government.
- All the members of the organization should be permanent residents of Rajasthan.
- Under Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana , no member of the organization should be a defaulter.
- The organization should have completed a minimum of 1 year of formation.
- All the information related to the institution should be available on the portal of the state government.
- Co-operative societies which are registered with the cooperative department are also eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana Eligibility Conditions
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years or more to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Self-help group or group of these groups will be registered under any department of the state government and in case of partnership firm, LLP firm and company, they will be required to be registered as per rules.
Objectives of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana 2022
This scheme has been launched with the objective of providing subsidized loans through Financial Institution to facilitate the establishment of enterprises in the state and to provide new employment opportunities to all sections of the society. Under this scheme, cooperation will be received in increasing development opportunities in the state. Along with this, the people of the state will get a chance to get different types of employment.
Benefits and Features of Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana
- Through Rajasthan Laghu Udyog Protsahan Yojana loan assistance will be provided to the citizens of the state to start industries.
- There will be an increase in the area of industrialization in the state through the Small Industries Promotion Scheme.
- Subsidy ranging from 5% to 8% will be provided as loan amount.
- Under this scheme, all those people who want to set up a new enterprise can get subsidy on loan and at the same time already established enterprise can also get subsidy on loan.
- The maximum loan limit under Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana is ₹ 100000000 and business loan limit is ₹ 10000000.
- Self-employment opportunities will be promoted through the Small Industries Promotion Scheme.
- Under Rajasthan Laghu Udhyog Yojana 2022 , the citizens of the state will get new employment opportunities.
- No collateral security is required for loans up to ₹ 1000000 under Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udyog Protsahan Yojana .
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana Online Registration Process
Under the scheme, the applications will have to be submitted online, whose process will be according to the guidelines prescribed for the implementation of the Scheme. Loan applications up to Rs. 10 lakh can be forwarded directly to the banks without any interview and the loans above Rs. 10 lakh will be forwarded to the bank after being scrutinized by the District Level Task Force Committee. The main objective of the scheme is that new sources of employment will be created by providing loans at low cost for modernization on setting up of own industries by the citizens. For online application, you can go to the link https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in and go to the Citizen App and apply for scheme on MLUPY Icon.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana i.e. sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “login/registration” link. You have to click on the registration option. You have to select your category.
Step 3- The Registration Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the registration.
How to login?
- First of all, you have to click on the link of the official website.
- On clicking, the home page of the website opens in front of you.
- After which you will see the login/registration dashboard.
- To login, you have to click on the login option.
- Now the login form will open in front of you.
- First you have to enter the SSOID/Username/Identity details.
- After that you have to enter the captcha code by entering the password.
- In the last you have to click on the login option.
- In this way your login process will be completed.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
Nodal Officer: Dharmendra Punia, Deputy Director
Ph.No: 141-2227727 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website belongs to Office of Commissioner Industries, Commerce & CSR, Rajasthan, Jaipur
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|
This scheme was started by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan in December 2019.
Rajasthan Laghu Udyog Protsahan Scheme?
Citizens of the state will be provided loans to start a business through Rajasthan Laghu Udyog Protsahan Scheme so that they can get loans ranging from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 10 crore?
To apply for the scheme, the age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and the candidate should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan state.
A grant ranging from five percent to eight percent will be provided to the beneficiaries for taking loans.
applicant’s aadhar card
pan card permanent residence certificate
pass port size photo
Land documents for setting up small scale industries
bank statement document
Some of these institutions provide loans for the incentive scheme, whose names are as follows – Rajasthan Finance Corporation, Nationalized Bank, Commercial Bank, Regional Rural Bank, etc. Through these institutions, assistance is provided to the citizens under Mukhyamantri Laghu Udhyog Protsahan Yojana.
Self Help Groups, LLP Firms, Company Societies are eligible to apply in Rajasthan Chief Minister’s Small Industries Promotion Scheme.
Under the Industry Promotion Scheme, assistance is given for setting up industries up to a maximum of Rs 10 crore and interest is charged at the rate of 5 percent on the amount of 10 crores.