Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana 2022 @diragri.assam.gov.in
Summary: The state government Launched a new scheme with the name of Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana. The main beneficiaries of this scheme are farmers of the state. Under this scheme, the state government provides financial assistance to the farmers of the state for the Procurement of Farm equipment. All the selected farmer beneficiaries would be given Rs. 5,000 grants through direct benefit transfer (DBT) directly into their bank accounts.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana 2022” like Scheme benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana (MMKSSY) 2022 – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website diragri.assam.gov.in.
Table of Content
Table of Contents
- 1 Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana 2022 @diragri.assam.gov.in
- 2 Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana 2022 – Overview
- 3 Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
- 3.1 Selection of Beneficiaries
- 3.2 Required Document for Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana
- 3.3 Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 3.4 Objectives of Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana 2022
- 3.5 Benefits And Features Of Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana
- 4 Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Online Registration Process
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana (MMKSSY)|
|Launched by||Government of Assam|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Assam|
|Major Benefit||Rs. 5000 Per Farmer|
|Scheme Objective||To increase the income of the farmers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Assam|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana 2022: Online Application Form
Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana is an SOPD scheme for farmers launched by the Assam government in the FY 2018-19. The main purpose of launching MMKSSY or CM Farm Tool Scheme for farmers is their holistic development by implementing several farm mechanization schemes.
To encourage the farmers to procure and use such implements, the Department of Agriculture proposed a scheme, Mukhya Mantri Sa Sajuli Yojana (Chief Minister Farm Tool Scheme) for the purpose. Under this scheme the following is proposed
- Rs 5,0001- will be provided to each farmer.
- The number of beneficiaries will be a total of 5 lakh farmers
- The assistance is to procure farm toolsl farm implements.
- Scheme will be implemented on Direct Benefit Transfer by electronic transfer into accounts of the beneficiaries
- The selection of beneficiaries will be done by a District Level Committee headed by the Deputy Commissioner of the District. The Principal Secretaries will chair the DLC in case of BTAD and Autonomous Districts.
- The Scheme will be implemented under over all supervision of the State Level Monitoring Committee chaired by the Agriculture Production Commissioner.
Reservation under Krishi Sa-Sajuli Yojana
Reservation to SC/ST farmers will be provided as per State Reservation Act i.e
SC – 7%
ST(P) – 10%
ST(H) – 5%
Selection of Beneficiaries
- Agriculture Department will publish advertisement through print and electronic media inviting application from respective website.
- Applications will be collected by the AEAs along with Bank account details of the beneficiaries along with the mobile numbers, if available
- The beneficiaries will be selected GPNDP wise.
- A Gaon Panchayat wise list of beneficiaries may be compiled by the ADOs concerned and will be placed before the District level committee after scrutiny.
- The list of farmers from AEAs/ ADOs will be approved by DLC.
- SC/ ST farmers will be selected as per State Reservation Act i.e SC-7%, ST (P) 10% and ST (H)-5%.
- After approval the beneficiary list will be sent to Director of Agriculture along with bank account details and the mobile number details.
Implementation Of Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana
- The director of agriculture will provide financial aid in order to implement the scheme
- This aid will be sanctioned and released to the director of agriculture on submission of requisition
- It is the responsibility of the director of agriculture to take steps in order to coordinate the preparation of a list of beneficiaries
- The fund of the scheme will be kept in a separate account
- This scheme will be operated on a direct benefit transfer mode
- After receiving the list of all the approved beneficiaries the director is required to make arrangements to send a request to ASFAC to transfer the amount to the beneficiary’s bank account
- After that, the fund will be transferred into the bank account of the beneficiary
- Financial assistance of Rs 5000 per beneficiary will be provided in a single installment
- Beneficiaries are required to provide an undertaking in which they wi declare that the fund will be used only for procuring farm implements
- If the fund is used for any other purpose then suitable legal action will be taken against the farmer
- It is the responsibility of the district agriculture officer to ensure that the financial assistance provided to the farmers is spent on procuring farm tools only
Administrative Contingency Under The Scheme
- 3% of the total allotted amount will be allowed as an administrative expense
- Publicity will be made in order to make this scheme successful
- The amount spent on awareness generation activities which include distribution of IEC material, publication of advertisements, conducting awareness campaigns, etc will be covered under the administrative amount
Required Document for Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online:
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Age proof
- Bank account details
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
- Only small and marginal farmers are eligible for the benefit under the scheme.
- The beneficiary should be more than 21 yrs old.
- He or she should be involved in cultivation for at least three consecutive years.
- The beneficiary should be a resident farmer.
- All KCC card holders are eligible.
- The applicant Beneficiary should have a live bank account.
- Only one farmer per family shall be eligible for the benefit under the scheme.
- Tenant farmers, share croppers may also be considered subject to a minimum area of cultivation, say 1 acre.
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana 2022
The main objective of starting Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa-Sajuli Yojana or Mukhyamantri Krishi Equipment Yojana for the farmers is their overall development by implementing several agricultural mechanization schemes.
- To promote farm mechanization for the cultivation of the different crop.
- To perform the transfer of technology to the farmer’s field.
- To enlarge the production and productivity of different crops through farm mechanization.
- To increase the profitability of farmers besides saving in labour and time.
- To develop the scientific cultivation practices by encouraging farmers in procuring scientific farm tools.
Benefits And Features Of Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana
- The Government of Assam has launched Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana.
- Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa-Sajuli Yojana is a new scheme for farmers launched on 11th February 2019 by the Government of Assam.
- Assam govt. will cover 5 lakh farmer families of the state and each farmer will be provided a financial benefit of Rs. 5000 under the scheme.
- The state govt. has given its topmost priority to the economic development of rural farmers through the implementation of various farm mechanization schemes.
- This assistance will be provided through direct benefit transfer.
- Around 5 lakh farmers will get the benefit of this scheme
- CM handed approval letters to 10 selected farmers on the occasion to mark the official launch of the CM Farm Tool Scheme.
- The selection of beneficiaries will be done by a district-level committee
- This scheme will be implemented under the supervision of state-level monitoring committee chaired by the agriculture production commissioner
Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Online Registration Process
Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana 2022 is a new scheme for farmers launched by the Assam government. The main purpose of launching Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yozana or CM Farm Tool Scheme for farmers is their holistic development by implementing several farm mechanization schemes.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Application Form 2022
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana i.e. diragri.assam.gov.in.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as Applicant name, father name, ADO circle, village, gram panchayat, Details of crops .grown for last three years, district revenue circle, bank details and other information) and attach all the required documents to this form.
Step 5- After that, you have to submit this form to the nearest agriculture Department
- By following this procedure you can apply under Krishi sa sajuli Yojana.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Directorate of Agriculture
- Krishi Bhawan,GS Road, Khanapara, Guwahati-22, Assam
Land Line – 0361-2332215
- Email – [email protected]
|Launched Date||11th February 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Application Form||Registration | Login|
|Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Official Portal||Official Website|